Why does this game make Sup Forums so mad?

Why does this game make Sup Forums so mad?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/797470
youtu.be/Jil_c1t8riM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not enough emotionally damaged girls in skimpy bikinis

because hideo konami

All games make Sup Forums mad.

it's the hello fellow children of video games

it's predatory skinner box bullshit

also, zombies are simply boring and overdone videogame enemies

>predatory
Nice buzzword faggot.

looks comfy

>zombie survival is still popular amongst kids, right?
>actually battle roy-
>great, so we are making a zombie survival game

>looks comfy
If spending the first 4-5 hours scrounging around for rats, puking your guts up from drinking dirty water, running low on oxygen, food and water whilst underground in a dust filled shithole full of zombies is your idea of comfy, then yeah, it's pretty comfy.

It's dumb as fuck, and the story tries to have weirdness like Kojima, only without any of the "what the shit" stuff Kojima did. It's just like your standard generic bullshit, like a cookie cutter sci-fi action movie. At least with a Kojima game, you'd have a dude on roller skates talking about how much he loves bombs, or a man full of bees, or a dead dude made of fire with a fire horse and he's full of fire and when he yells fire attacks you. This just has... nothing.

It fails to be interesting.

Because it's the first Metal Gear game without Kojima involved and a very vocal group of people were hoping it'd be the best thing ever to shitpost eternally about how Kojima is just a hack and never brought anything good to the series, how it's now in better hands.

Yet the game is mediocre at best, flopping at 6k concurrent players at it's peak on release. Of course, the defense to this is that "the only reason the game isn't loved more is because Kojimadrones".

Basically contrarians arguing with other contrarians over Konami's take on the whole zombie survival crafting open world bullshit thing, a few years late to the train.

Can't wait for Metal Gear: Battlegrounds in a few years from now, but just on the fox engine. Oddly enough I think that would work better than this.

ten
dollar
save
slots

>Yet the game is mediocre at best, flopping at 6k concurrent players at it's peak on release.
>Game is getting great reviews
>Sold 300k copies on PC alone
>Mediocre
>Flopping

You're a fucking idiot.

fuckin stupid game with this fucking gameplay and graphics fucking piece of shit I hate that so much

Where do you have this information that the game sold 300k copies? Which by the way is still not exactly a lot. It had 6k people playing on launch at max and you think it sold that well?

The game is a complete flop. It's already more dead than things like Battlerite and fucking The Forest, rofl

Steam Spy, although the number will probably go up in a few days as it takes Steam Spy a while to catch up.

I think most people didnt want a Metal Gear Solid game like this.
V was dissapointing, Konami taking its engine and assets to make a cashgrab zombie game was just insulting.

It's no more insulting than Revengence, or Acid, or Acid 2, or Portable Ops, or Peacewalker.

>making Reeve water the plants

It's not Metal Gear Solid, it's Metal Gear SURVIVE

This is like getting mad at Rising and Acid.

>Metal Gear Survive Beta

I can't tell if you are trolling or really that dense. That is for the beta and a different game ID entirely. That would be for this page store.steampowered.com/app/797470 which is no longer up and reflects the "owners" of the people who actually tried the beta, which was free.

Do you seriously think a game that sold over 300k copies had 6k people playing it? Why would only 2% of everyone who bought the game be playing it?

Or maybe you are just trying to spread misinformation. Fuck you either way. Image attached is how "well" the game really is doing.

because its not MGS 3 in the fox engine.
i dont even care about that hack of a kojima.
he made his best work as an apology of sorts for mgs 2.

hell i'd take mgs1 in the fox engine.

>Why would only 2% of everyone who bought the game be playing it?
gee, I wonder

wow, just like TPP

Tell me then if it's so obvious. I cannot think of any game that had 2% of it's owners playing it on release at peak time. That's like if you had a game like Kingdom Come: Deliverance release, sell a million copies on release and then somehow only 20k people even bothered to play it. I don't even know if that's possible.

I just don’t get how it’s a Metal Gear game, even if it’s a spinoff.

>muh Kingdom Come: Deliverance
dropped

Just because you're shit doesnt mean everyone is friend! I actually marked where I found animals and clean water is easy enough to make. Same for refilling oxygen considering its just some kubs

I've heard micromanaging is really bad in this game. You need to keep track on water and food supplies constantly. People say it is very intrusive and ruins the experience of people who want to take things slowly without being reminded they are losing hunger, water and oxygen meter every 2 minutes, not to mention being on a constant vigil regarding your base and their resources management.

Yeah great argument. I just picked a recent game that sold well. This applies to any game that remotely sold well though.

Apparently you keep going to multiple threads posting that image and if people call you out, you bail. Why would you do this? I don't believe you are getting paid for it, so what's your agenda in pretending this game is more successful than it is?

are you serious? its one of the most popular most long running series in vidya turned into the sandbox settlement building meme and V, which is most likely the last entry to the series, was unfinished shit. then to add salt to injury these gooks remastered some of snake eater just to put it in a pachinko machine. its infuriating. this is the second series i liked thats been ruined by this settlement building survival meme and i will never not be mad about it

Are you gonna respond, faggot? Or go back to posting your fake image in every Survive thread you find?

>this is the second series i liked thats been ruined by this settlement building survival meme
What was the first?

Cause it's shit

Why do shills try so hard to shove this shit game down our throats?

you bet it is, git gud lamo

>reeeeee muh Sup Forums reeeeeeeee

the only thing that would have upset me more than a zombie game would have been that battle royale genre

nah there needs to be a BR game on the FOX engine

my life

I haven't seen a single poster being mad over this, only Konami shills desperately trying to push a lazy cash-grab

I'll tell you why it makes ME mad. I now have all blue gear and in order to keep it all repaired I have to que normal where blue crafting items drops, AND NO ONE IS FUCKING HERE.

Bruh that’s the beta. It’s a different title entirely.

Battle Royale with MGSV engine and maps would actually be great fun and probably not too much effort either. Too bad Konami didn't get the memo and thought zombie survival/tower defense games were still a thing.

The acid games are two of my favorite games because they’re genuinely good. This though is just garbage.

What's this?
>zombies
>survival
>crafting
>base building
>horde defence
Nah, I'm out.

because its a shitty cashgrab
we don't need any other reason faggot

Because it goes against the narrative that Konami ruined MGSV, not Kojima.

>without any of the "what the shit" stuff Kojima did. It's just like your standard generic bullshit, like a cookie cutter sci-fi action movie
Just like V.

Mechanically V was fun. Too bad they decided to muck it up by padding the game with copy pasted side ops and cutting story content.

They should have just funded Metal Gear Rising 2.

lol i didnt even know this was out

You can become one though.

>gardening in full combat gear

>multiplayer coop zombie survival crafting game

I don't know user. You tell me.

because the trailer was literally just shooting zombies

Solid arguments here. Proves how shit is Sup Forums now.
youtu.be/Jil_c1t8riM

>Lists why it's good

Heh

>Jim sterling

Portable Ops is great though? Stop drinking the retard juice maybe?

>e-celebs

jim sterling has shit taste, this means the game it's actually good

It's not that bad. Once you realize you can shoot birds or once you get potatoes you won't have any issue with food as long as you make farms with them instead of eating them right away. I had a couple of close calls where I had just enough food to get full but I never dropped below 50%. You only need to eat every 2 minutes if you want to keep yourself above 90% but you really don't need to. It only starts affecting your max health at 90% but you still keep your current health, plus a little bit of max health doesn't matter that much.

>alternate ending is the true ending
>entire game is just wandering soldiers of msf tripping balls
Bravo

>Jim Sterling
Please don't post this

yeah but we're talking about the game here

/thread

>Jim Sterling

Amerifats needs to stop trusting people because they have a British accent and are opinionated

>install the beta
>skip through the tutorials because I wanna play
>every one else around me has a pistol
>I have a knife
>uninstalled

What kind of shitty zombie game is this if you don't even start with a gun?

desu it makes everyone mad

who are this defemce force even? Is there any Konami fans around after they literally said that they stopped caring about games?

There aren't any that aren't just doing it for the sake of us having someone to argue

Or else we would all agree for once, and we know bad things happen when we all agree on something