Its about what I expected, most anime tie in game score like that. Still will play and probably enjoy it too

Its about what I expected, most anime tie in game score like that. Still will play and probably enjoy it too.

Other urls found in this thread:

geekculture.co/sword-art-online-fatal-bullet-gameplay-hands-on/
store.steampowered.com//eula/626690_eula_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

???

>unless you like to grind, you'll lose interest

Sounds like it fits the bill to me. It is modeled after an MMO after all.

>game is supposed to imitate a korean grindfest in SP
>muh grinding
6/10 - Too much water

>pushsquare
Literally who?

Still to good
I would i give it 1/10

>weebs
Weeb here
I said from beging its shit because i tried the unbearable demo. Still i wont stop to be a weeb but just wont play this game

>pushsquare
>reviews of weeb games
>SAO one at that
I mean, the target audience knows very well what to expect of this and is pretty much aware of how it plays out

I don't think weebs care about score.

>weebs on suicide watch

thats their natural state

>weebs
Nah. No WEEB watches that garbage. That's a gateway anime nowadays. The future is now.

I've been told the SAO games are pretty decent. I'll probably pirate it

I tell you i bought the first and lost so for vita
They are absolutely terrible
I curse that shit everytime and regret giving them my money i remember

Will pirate since online is gonna be ruined by cheaters anyway.

Re: HF is decent.
HR is really good.
Avoid Lost Song and AW vs SAO.

I'm a weeb and I fucking refuse to buy this game because s/a/o is trash.

>western journalists give fez, gome home and undertale 10/10
>but an action rpg is 6/10 because muh emotional story

>s/a/o
>emotional story

Eh that's what I expected.

I'm playing it and enjoying it to an extent.

I don't like all the fucking walls of text just to get to the shooting.

Can't fucking wait till i play the game.
Also
>having a game journalist influence your opinion on a game
This is some brainlet tier shit

No wonder, the anime was pretty shitty.

Who would've thought that a licensed game based off a god awful anime would be bad

>GGO anime was shit
>GGO game is also shit

Like poetry.

reviewer was knocking the game for not having aim assist

This man is correct, although I'd bump HF up to a "good" because I put 200h into it on my Vita.

*teloports in front of you*

The game has a autoaim mode though, you flick it on and off with a button press and it locks onto enemies near the center of your screen. I think it reduces damage and doesn't target weak points.

Grind is never an issue for me in games.
I just use pick related to duplicate items if i need more than 1-2 of the same kind or to give myself XP if need extra 2 levels.
I usually do it in such a way that doesn't make the game easier only saves me time.

geekculture.co/sword-art-online-fatal-bullet-gameplay-hands-on/

> The game does have a soft lock on console for targets

This games controls feels like a breathe of fresh air after playing lost song. God fuck lost songs controls and fuck being forced to play as kirito until endgame

the following was pasta'd from the review
>But then there's the act of actually pumping lead into your enemies. The shooting in Fatal Bullet will feel off if you're used to playing just about any modern shooter – and that's because there's no aim assist whatsoever when you're looking down your weapon's sights. This fast becomes a problem because the vast majority of enemies that you encounter move quickly and erratically, making it incredibly difficult to land shots unless they're standing completely still.

>I literally cannot aim without the game assisting me
Jesus Christ.

I can't wait to play my new game in exactly four hours.

Anyone playing? I'm debating whether to get on Steam or PS4, all the SAO games are kind of a guilty pleasure. They're nothing great, but they're also not terrible. I haven't even seen the show. They're just good for lazy afternoons of boredom.
Worried about the shooting, as FPS on Consoles is retarded potato babby mode; if it's a FPS or overly demanding on reticle/aiming, I'll just grab on steam

PS4 will probably have more active online as usual. I got it on PC because mouse aiming and free online.

>grinding is bad in a FUCKING LOOT-BASED GAME
>no aim assist, they expect me to actually aim?
>post-apocalyptic cyberpunk is boring
>being a hybrid Action+3rd Person Shooter+ RPG is unimaginative and generic compared to a conventional Action game

What the fuck am I even reading?

Yeah, that's my fear. I don't like controller FPS; mouse/kb is far better for any kind of twitchy, aim-based thing. But i expect PS4 will be where the playerbase is. sigh.

reviewer is a literal retard, he's actually making me consider spending money on this game

I can't believe he's complaining about "too much combat" in a loot-based game and saying that GGO's world is "unimaginative and dull" compared to the "creative and unique" worlds of SAO and ALO.

I mean, isn't it kinda though? I guess its' all just generic fantasy vs generic sci-fi gunz vs generic norse fantasy kinda?

>Complains about lack of aim assist
Hahaha

GGO is the best aesthetic from the series, IMO. The background of it is that humans fucked up the Earth so badly they had to leave it and search for other planets to live on. The huge thing in the background of this picture is the spaceship the humans came back on, and they landed it right in the middle of an old ruined city and started fixing it back up. That's why you've got the styling clash between sci-fi and somewhat modern.

More than the score I'm worried about the length of the game, I'm hearing story is only 10 hours

I wanted to try it just for the grappling hook.

So crack actually when?

Denuvo

You shitting me?

It's not confirmed, but it's likely. Wait a day and we'll know.
The previous games were all >40h easily for main story, I highly doubt it.

Buy her game!

store.steampowered.com//eula/626690_eula_0
No Denuvo, family

So why do all the hardcore anime fans who like hardcore anime hate SAO? Can anyone tell me what's bad about it apart from any other anime? Do they just hate it cause of its current popularity? I've never seen it.

>singleplayer game about people playing an mmo

I'm not going to buy a shittier version of Monster Hunter user. I need to save money to buy VC4, Code Vein and Labyrinth of Refrain

It fails massively in the writing in a lot of areas, mainly characters and the world it takes place in.

People have a hate boner for sao and they love being sheeple. The love for sao turned to hate right after the hype was over for the first season. I find the series OK. Every series can't be great

It's just bad in every aspect, watch it.

It has literally nothing in common with monster hunter to begin with, just some similar gameplay mechanics from freedom wars.

Please tell me no one on this board actually likes sword art online

>We'll never get an Accel World action RPG
>The only time AW gets acknowledged is when Kirito's shitty face is slapped on the box

So like a lot of other anime? I've seen turds, polished turds, and diamonds in the rough when it comes to anime, but the Japanese on their stagnant little island aren't perfect at making a story. I guess I would just have to see some examples of where it fails to live up to the "gold standard" set by other anime.

>Freedom wars 2 never ever
Well at least Toukiden 2 seem to sold well so it's that bad.

SAO is a decent anime, but it's babby's first hatedom and guaranteed to get views so E-celebs actively make up shit to criticise it with. I wasted half an hour on one of them and half of it was answerable by watching the fucking anime.

Personally I enjoyed the first season but it was also full of wasted potential. In the anime the game SAO supposedly had what, 100 floors to it? They could've made a fucking long running shounen out of that shit but instead they ran through all of those floors in like 10 episodes and then went into some shit twistplot that nobody gave any shits about. Like the world had all of these cool things about it but they focused on the lameass story and underused all the cool bits.

I know nothing about SAO but I kinda wanna try it since it's made by the Freedom wars guys

which was the game that allowed you to divorce Asuna?

what the fuck did you expect you idiot,theres a clear reason why people keep using denuvo and it amazes me how people are still surprised when a game has it

not even weebs like that game

The entire premise makes no sense if you think about it for longer than 5 seconds, half the characters can literally be described as nothing more than "cute girl that likes Kirito" and way too many terrible plot elements to count.
But the hate has more to do with it's popularity than quality.

>VC4

Kek, don't trashtalk the SAO games if you are going to buy a literal downgrade of a game series.

it's been on every namco games thats come out over the last few years so i doubt they wouldn't use it on this

In HF you get auto-divorced and you can ignore the side quest to remarry, but it's cute as fuck. Also, pic related comes up before that.

It has more quality ass than SAO so i will buy it, same reason i consider buying Code Vein.
I would buy this game if i can cuck Kirito.

Ah shit, wrong one.

>Klein willing to take your used good
What a bro.

>The previous games were all >40h easily for main story
Only HF was that long the other were in the 20s hours

Ah, I just remembered HR had DLC. I got that one on the PC, it was all bundled.

>buying any anime spinoff games ever

Posting best bedroom eyes.
HR and HF were both good games even without the license, you know.

>Buying games ever

>thinking HR > MT
Ah, I see that you like really easy games and spending hundreds of hours dealing with everyone's constant fetch quests. I also understand that you enjoy nodding like its a heavy metal concert.

Millennium Twilight might be really unpolished and difficulty relies on post-endgame bosses being bullshit, but at least there's something fun to be had there.

Do not fuck the loli.

I'll fuck her

That's kind of the joke with SAO games.
They're usually pretty decent, Hollow Fragment's hot garbage localization aside. The actual material of the anime license itself tends to be the weakest part because in most of these you were railroaded into playing as the shitty gary stu MC from the show even as the game said you could look different.
That's partially why some people are excited for Fatal Bullet, because that asshole can sit in the corner while you get to actually use a custom character as though it were a form of MMO for once.

I just don't like the actual gameplay in MT, sorry.

So I tried playing LS on my vita with that awful "english" release, was that just a bad first impression to the gameverse? I wanted to pick up some of the other games since they're cheap on ps4 but not if they're all like that one.

When 50% of your screen is an auto aim box how can they complain about the aim assist?

The translation was workable after the patch, anyways.

I lost all interest for MT the second I realized that it wasn't a multi-perspective story and that once again I'd be railroaded into using Kirito even though one reason I wanted the game was to beat the shit out of him with the Accel World cast to vent my frustration that AW failed and SAO blew up

Few more hours my doods

LS is the worst game in the series, and the localisation gets better with every game. RE:HF has a completely redone one, so that's great now.

Even the threat of the helmets microwaving guys heads is dumb
Just fuckin slide some tinfoil between the helmet and peoples scalps and pull the helmet off

>weebs on suicide watch
Are weebs ever not suicide risks?

Still waiting for crack desuwa senpai.

Rude, we take breaks sometime.

Klein bullying has always pissed me off, I literally want to tell the girls to fuck off so I can spend more time doing bro-stuff with Klein.

i love hollow realizations name
it's like they knew eventually, while playing it, you'd realize how hollow it is to play a singleplayer mmo.

HR is the second latest after AW vs SAO and the """translation""" is horrible. Someone wasn't given dialogue to translate; they were given the general screen script and told to write whatever the hell they wanted. It's gotten to the point where I ignore the text and look away from the screen until my brain gets stuck on Nip words that I don't know.

The localization of SAO games is just abysmal for some strange reason. FB remains to be seen in 3 hours.

Lost Song is literal garbage, user. You played the wrong game.