What's your favorite UI, Sup Forums?

What's your favorite UI, Sup Forums?

For me it's Dead Space. It was the first time I saw UI elements being in the world itself, with Isaac's health on his spine and inventory and map projecting from his suit, which led to you sometimes getting ambushed and pished yersel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=asnaiozGiJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Persona 5

Despite HATING the gameplay, Elite Dangerous had some of the best damn UI I've ever experienced. It was so immersive and slick.

if you're not gonna post screenshots at least explain why

If you don't know about P5's stylish UI and menu by now, you're a lost cause.

i just don't own a ps4

Do you own a PC to surf the newfangled Internet with?

i'm not gonna google everyone's pick from the thread when they can just post a screenshot instead

Not gonna spoon-feed you.

Ridge Racer Type 4 has a nice UI.
UI has always interested me, it's one of those things that so many games fuck up in easily fixable ways. Sound is a big part too, Final Fantasy is probably the most recognisable UI in video games and the sounds are a big part of that.

Persona 5 has such a stylized ui i love it

youtube.com/watch?v=asnaiozGiJs

What a sperg..

Even 5's textboxes are stylin'.

>webm
Jesus fuck. There was like no weight to the strike.

Even without that much weight, that katana could've cut his cheek like butter depending on how sharp it was.

If a blade is sharp enough, only takes pound of pressure to sever an artery on the neck.

Yeah, FF even had great UI and menus to this day. Too bad their modern games are ass.

You actually can't, P5 doesn't allow you to record gameplay or take screenshots with the PS4 share tool.

>cheek
He basically took off the guy's nose.

faggot

Fucking hell this board gets worse with each passing day

not him but here,there's also 3 panels on the left,right and between your legs.

Look closely, he got tip of his nose cut off.

Crysis, if you haven't played it yet then you should consider suicide.

Don't get mad because your highly unoriginal thread sucks.