I'm gonna KILL Praxis!

I'm gonna KILL Praxis!

First Teen game I ever played; this line got me pumped as hell desu.

Brb downloading ps2 emulator

I'm gonna kuck praxis

Jak and Daxter > Jak 3 > trash > Jak 2

Ey fuck you Jak2 may have been different (trying to capitalize on the GTA craze) but it was still good in it's own merit.

I liked edgy Jak. It was a fresh concept back then.

>people unironically defend this line
It was fucking retarded and an obvious cashgrab on GTA3. The entire jak series was just naughty dog trying to cash in on whatever was popular. First they hoped to get the mascot out for the PS2 with jak 1, then with jak 2 they threw everything out for the GTA crowd, then in jak 3 they again went with open world and now retarded light jak powers. It was embarrassing. Even uncharted, with its boring pop-and-shoot gameplay and stupid platforming was more original in that they tried to do their own thing with "cinematic" gaming

>liking the huge amount of missions of doing stupid and annoying shit in vehicles
>liking the shitty weapons
3 is so much better in those points and everything else, 2 does almost nothing right

This.

Shitty GTA clone, muh magic egg collectathon died for this??

Why does that angry elf want to kill a Dutch hardware store?

yeah, that was my thoughts exactly, when I was 13, you fucking tryhard piece of contrarian garbage.

im sorry boy. Childhood is idolizing edgy jak. Adulthood is realizing naughty dog were just desperately going for the big bucks.

Didn't play the games as an adult, so what the fuck are you on about? I enjoyed all 3 of the games when I was a kid and nothing you say will change my memories.

That doesnt make any sense.
>my thoughts exactly when I was 13
So your thoughts are the same as mine when you were 13, with my thoughts being that jak2 is a lazy cashgrab. So When you were 13 you thought naughty dog also was performing a lazy cashgrab. But then you say
>I enjoyed all the 3 games when I was a kid

I hope you are just pretending. For your sake

i was being sarcastic. I'm embarassed for you.

Here's a (You). Don't spend it all in one place.

That's you. Only you. Not me, not anyone else in this thread.

I'm with you man, I can't follow his argument either and don't see how he was being "sarcastic" in response to what you said.

>yeah, that was my thoughts exactly, when I was 13, you fucking tryhard piece of contrarian garbage

You might wanna get an MRI and some blood tests, because you need a brain tumor the size of Albania to not see the sarcasm here.

Best Jak game.