Tell me user why dont you have a VAC ban?

Tell me user why dont you have a VAC ban?

Because I don’t have a steam account

because I'm not a fucking moron that plays competitive games

I'm cool I have 6.

im not a retard

Because I like actually learning the games I play and having fun with them.

>paying premium for the same casual game every year, only to lose your ability to play it because you're not good enough at videogames to beat 12 year children without cheats

I don't play with strangers

Never paid a dime for the games.
I just program cheats for them.
There is nothing about being bad at videogames when you cheat.
Its a ploy for wannabe pros to condemn cheating but I do it to train my skills and improve VAC.

>but I do it to train my skills and improve VAC.
Wow le grey hat meme. Yes I am fucking mad at you for making bullshit excuses for ruining everyone's good time.

How do you write cheats? Do you live-edit variables in memory, modify the libraries or what? I’ve always wondered

I am programmer not hacker. You seem to confuse these two.

Because I only ever cheated in 1.6 when I was a retarded kid, VAC didn't really work back then. Anyone over the age of 15 who cheats is just fucking embarrassing.

I said IT'S A MEME

Because I stopped playing multiplayer games in the 90s like everyone else with an IQ over 80.

I don't grief people. I generally don't talk either unless we're playing something co-operative. I also don't hack or use tools to get the upper hand.

I just like playing games. There's no point in cheating, it can suck the fun out of the game even for the cheater

I search for adresses that contain what I need and then I write a c++ code that manipulates them. It was always about learning to code for me. I admit that the internal part of cheats isnt my speciality.

When i had pokemon Pearl, i got an action replay

After cheating in a shiny version of every legendary pokemon and 99999 master balls i was left with this empty, bored feeling

I just fucking ruined the game for myself, i did and got everything effortlessly without any skill or anything, it was just so bad and pointless and boring

I'll never cheat in anything now, it just ruins it, for myself and potentially other people, but mostly for myself, glitches/exploits i'll do but not if it breaks the game on that level

While i never use it, i hate that Elder Scrolls games come prebound with a cheat console, i wish that they just kept it disabled, unavailable without mods

Yeah, I fucking ruined Morrowind doing this. I was really far in the game when I decided to cheat too, so there wasn't even any point.

I don't play many games with VAC, I also don't really play multi-player games, so cheating wont incur bans or anything similar.

The issue is people like you have no self control, a cheat is only as destructive to the fun you have as you let it be. In many cases it can make a game more fun by removing a tedium, like in Elder Scrolls games I basically remove encumbrance because all it serves to be is an allotted "go back to town" o-meter, which is a tedium and adds nothing to the experience.