Persona 3 is how high school was

>Persona 3 is how high school was.
>Persona 4 is how you wish high school was.
>Persona 5 is what you imagine high school is today.

Do you anons think this is true? In an argument, someone said that and I thought it was interesting.

>Persona 3 is how high school was
I wish. I'm not dead yet.

It's funny that Minato/Makoto seems so emo with that ending, especially since it's how I felt in high school. Regardless of whether you're in HS or not, user, keep it up. You know Persona 3 and you post on Sup Forums enough to see this shitty thread. I doubt it'll help, but know you're /myguy/ just for that.

Persona 4 was the closest to my secondary school experience

That's sincerely a great experience. While I'm jealous of you, I'm glad you had a positive one, especially if it was in the Western countries where our schools are generally awful.

I was homeschooled so I get to imagine it anyway I want

>You will never be homeschooled with Fuuka as your only nonfam classsmate.

Fuck real life.

The progression of the persona Protag's seems really weird to me

It goes from
>Actual Delinquent
to
>Bad boy type
to
>Goth emo kid
to
>Chad
to
>Virgin soyboy

I guess they're trying to mimic real life

Fuck you, I’m not even gay and I want Joker to pound me and hook me up with his lady friends

>tfw you will never lay your head in the lap of a robot who loves you, and tells you you are loved while you pass away from sleep deprivation

Nigga looks like he's fucking 12
Looks like he drinks soy all fucking day
Looks like he's never even balled up his hand into a fist in his life
Are you kidding me?

>Born 1999-c. early 2000

Oh.... Fuck
Am I at that age where I'm older than protagonists?!
No... No it's too early
I was born in 96' I can't be... I can't be replaced already... I still had time!
I STILL HAD TIME!

I never thought of Joker as a virgin or a soyboy. I know a lot of girls who picked up the franchise sheerly because they found him sexy. Then again, he also acts against /ourguys/ Goro and Shido so idk about all that. Definitely an interesting character.

I want Aketchi and Joker to double team me into submission

And sorry, Adachi is /ourguy/

Nah I agree in terms of all Persona, I meant /ourguys/ in Persona 5 alone. I'll always defend Tohru "Elliot Rodger" Adachi above All.

Tatsuya is suffering
Door-kun is stoic
Yucock is chad
Joker is smug

kys

You get it user.

>soyboy
Get the fuck out.

I know right?!

I want Joker to tie me up, and keep me as his slave in his loft room in Leblanc, where he would do horrible things to me when he wasn’t with his many wiafus

Not at all.
High school for who? What are you basing this on?
My high school wasn't a rich school with dorms in the middle of make believe Odaiba.
I don't wish my high school was in the middle of butt fuck nowhere.
I guess high schools look like that, idk.

What the fuck are you on about.

>Soyboy
>They're Japanese
>Even your """Chad""" is a soyboy

This soyboy bullshit is dumb.

I hate that word too, but I get what he means. A lot of the political themes in P5 don't transfer well to America, where the typical player just sees it as "SHIDO IS DRUMPF LMAO" where really, Atlus probably meant something way different with that arc.

If that leaves Goro with me, that sounds good.

Piercy was a normie that everyone likes

So it's agreed? Persona 5 is the worst game in the series.

>tfw when you played through the game, never once thinking Shido was Trump because you aren’t a fucking idiot, and the only reason you dislike him was because you don’t like women getting hurt, or how he treated the hero’s
People are stupid

naturally.

>worst
Weird way of spelling “best”

Agreed. Game did not age well. Absolutely 0 motivation to replay it because it's so tedious and the characters are unrealistically dumb.

>Game did not age well
>It came out a fucking year ago, two years if you count JP

You people only act like this because p5 just heightened MegaTen's popularity. You don't want to share so you deny any enjoyment for the sake of remaining contrarian.

Is joker dare say /ourboi/?

P5 was practically my junior-high / middle-school in a nutshell. HS improved the situation a ton.

Look, I would gladly cuddle with him and play Switch... oh, not the console...

>People are stupid

>See: Americans.

I swear, just because our tv shows are so out of ideas and touch that everything is "DRUMPF", it seems most Amerimutts are unable to see anything as detatched from him, whether they like him or not.

Do you guys think Akechi Goro will make it in the base game? Do you think the OG dance outfits will get in?

Will we ever get a persona game set in college?

Or vice-Versa in middle/elementary school

I want to romance loli's

Who wouldnt?

Not at all. Atlus realizes they hit gold with P5, way more than they did with 4. They won't stray too far from the "Classes/social life/dungeons" formula that they began in P3 because it's working so well and is paying off in full lately. Luckily, they experiment in themes and motifs and don't bow before the SJW false idol like the Western companies, so at least we have that.

I personally think the term soyboy is retarded but its funny enough to say. If you unironically think soy will turn you into a women when you eat it you have to do more research.

I’d rather have the next game be set in the work force. Have it be the MCs first job after university moving into a new town, dealing with changes in his life, the mundane cycle of being an adult, etc.

Pretty spot on.

I hope so. He is a qt in his.

Morons with no taste. See the guy who called him a soyboy.

You’re alright user. Soyboy is a funny word. Just doesn’t apply to Joker.

a persona game in college will be nice, think about it, cheerleaders, clubs,nerds,chads, stacy,you can drive in the city. parties, even sex.

the p4 bias in this post is insane

That's way too fucking depressing user

Might as well make the protag akachi

Based Aigisposter. Always fucking pissed me off how people (see: Westfags) treat the game as "Shiro is bad bcuz he Republican LOL xD ;3" When to me, it seemed like Joker and Akechi both hated him for his personal slights rather than his policy. I think P5 leaves a lot of room for discussion, especially with Goro's connection to Loki, but us Amerifags can't handle any form of nuance at all.

Especially since Joker has the finer selection of ladies, both main, and supporting.

It's incorrect. High school for me wasn't being a popular alpha emo kid who had all the friends and a robot waifu. Fuck high school.

Even the nips treated him like that.... the makers of the game treated him like that... your self hatred for being born in the west reflects so much in your post. Absolute embarrassing

>It's another episode of "This game is the worst because it's the newest one"
Never change Sup Forums

I loved Persona 5 though user... It’s my favorite of the series, and I’ve actually played all the games...

>the makers of the game treated him like that.
>Republican is a Japanese party too!

Are you fucking serious right now?

Conservative, not republican, brainlet. I know it's hard to imagine but conservatism isn't just an American thing

They clearly didn't.
They wanted to redeem Akechi and redeemed Sae, both were bad and Sae is easily worse than at least Okumura.
What failed in P5 were not key plot points but details and dialogues. Heard they got some new writers and dialogues and characters suffered a bit from that.
It's not in the style of Atlus to write one dimensional, pure evil villains. Even fucking ALL EVIL GODS have their reasons for doing their actions:
>Nyar believes human are evil and need to be purged.
>Nyx believes that human are sick of living and suffering and want to die
>Izanami believes that human do not care about the truth.
>Yalbadaoth believes that human want to be controlled because it's easier for them this way.
And all of the human villains had their reasons to do so. Strega were bascially fucked up children eperiments.
Adachi is your typical school shooter that grown bitter and the game clearly shows that Yu could also become this way if not for his friendships.
Meanwhile Shido is your typical evil masterming. It's obviously some of the writers fault that couldn't deepen his character enough.

I agree, but I think its worth a shot. It would be interesting to have a more intimate story where eventually finding worthwhile people to rely on and connect to as an adult helps the MC with the hardships of his new life, especially since too many fags think power of friendship only applies to teenager. In reality it can be spun in many different ways, and a more down to earth approach with an older cast could work.

Sorry, not brainlet, just drunklet. I see what you're saying now. Don't you think that the plot is more about Shiro's behind the scenes underhandedness though? The plot gives about zero focus to his policy, especially considering Japan's "liberal" is more conservative than America's Republican party.

Okumara literally put hits on people, hiring assassins is worse than anything Sae ever did.

I would have enjoyed him even more as a character if he believed that everything he was doing was absolutely for the best of the people. There were very small hints that it could have been that way, but nope: one dimensional villain who wasn’t even the end of it all

I may have not been the ziocock but i definitely was the smug prank'd broh

>you

I’d let Yu do some terrible things to me as well, don’t get me wrong, he is also a qt.

I just like Joker a bit more.

if there was ever a time to vote third party/abstain, it was the 2016 election. but hey, gotta make your team win right?

Yep. Joker might not as cool as Yu but at least he's not a complete fuccboi like MC.

>Persona 3 sucks
>Persona 4 doesn't
>Persona 5 is both familiar and unrecognizable at the same time.
Checks out.

He's weird as shit, honestly. At the beginning, he's a typical American-style asshole politician who has zero concern for anyone but himself. Later, his plans (from what I understood from that conversation with Akechi) seem to be genuine, but he's willing to do fucked up shit to get there. Then the strength of Shadow Shido implies that he's willing to go to any lengths to get his dream, but that doesn't include not raping women for a few years? I feel like they wanted to tie his story into Joker's but fucked up in making it sensible. Idk though, I definitely still enjoyed the whole ride.

Persona 3 is the best fucking game of the series though

>Persona 3 is how you wish high school was
>Persona 4 is how you wish high school was
>Persona 5 is how you wish high school was

It's literally confirmed that Sae falsified evidence to win cases. She put innocent people in jail.
>Okumara literally put hits on people
Hows that worse from Phantom Thieves that literally brainwash people and turn them into vegetables? After having their heart stolen, they are literally unable to live in society and want to die.

lol no

I still wouldn’t have jointed him, but if his “visions” from God showed the world torn apart and his people dying without his leadership, so he knew he had to be in power no matter what to save people, I would have at least considered the idea of “hey, he isn’t completely fucking evil politician man”.

If him and Joker were working towards the same goals, but clashed heads, it would have been interesting.

This only makes me angrier in regards to the Akechi situation. He was the only one that stood up and questioned the morality of their methods, and they just turned him into another mustache twirling villain.

See I can do the same thing back to you and it will hold the same merit

"LOL YES"

See how easy this was
See how little though I had to put into it
You have the brain capacity of an animal, sir

If your school life actually sucked worse than Door-kun's, I feel for you user. That being said, I know you can fix this shit.
/myguy/

Persona 5 needed better antagonists, all of them were so shitty and uninspired. The plot just takes a huge jump and the game doesn't even give you that liberation from the themes they set for the game it just felt like a huge grind. The whole death by heart attack thing was just half assed. It didn't have enough momentum. Wasting budget? Change of designs? Or just loss of ideas? Probably all of them.

lol no

>The weakest plot with the worst writing
>The weakest characters
>The second-worst dungeon design
>The most uneven difficulty-scaling
>The worst party AI which you can never turn off
>The best fucking game of the series

lol no

Aketchi was a psychotic cutie who they turned into an almost completely irredeemable character

>weakest plot
You mean the strongest plot

>the weakest charcters
You mean the strongest characters,

You're right in the dungeon design aspect

>Uneven difficulty scaling
???
What?
Are you a brainlet?

>The worst party ai you can never turn off
YEAH, YOU ARE A BRAINLET
DIRECT COMMANDS IN TACTICS RETARD

What was wrong with MC's high-school life? He met cool people whole being ignored by his part members.

An almost completely irredeemable character that they cock-teased me with a redemption arc right before he died. Fuck Atlus. I loved Akechi before he revealed his pants-on-head retarded plan and literally got (seemingly) killed by himself. I want party member Goro back.

>The weakest plot with the worst writing

That's either 1 or 5.

>filename
>cancer e-celeb
>worst opinion

checks out

>>The weakest plot with the worst writing
Persona 5.

Persona 5 was closer to my experience than 3 ever was.

That's not what university is like for anybody outside the States or the UK.
Japs dont give a shit about college.

I just felt like he needed a hug, and some friends to hang out with even if he ended up doing some time, I still wanted to see him have a happy ending

Holy shit that’s some bad taste

5 is the closest because of being an outcast.

I think you're interesting.

>It's literally confirmed that Sae falsified evidence to win cases. She put innocent people in jail.

I feel like this is some weird Japanese shit where those nips think "Well, that's evil enough for us to approach this character as a villain, but NOT evil enough where they can't change" (See: Every Ace Attorney prosecutor).

I think this is where 4 beats 5 for me. Adachi and Yu/Souji/Chad are great foils that seem similar. Shido and Joker couldn't be more different, at least from what I see

Another user redeemed him for me by saying this: "His story parallels Loki." I know that's not much for most, but comparing Goro to Loki (either from the Eddas OR from Marvel) really goes a long way for me. Just makes sense, idk.
The main thing for me was that his (alledged) best friend was a giant dick to him. I know Junpei "IS DA MAN" when you finish the game, and I get that, but I think he's a realistic portrayal of the "high school best friend" who is actually out to get you during the first half. Just my interpretation though.

>tfw you hate Junpie, but in reality are him

And yeah Adachi is my favorite video game antagonist. Ever

I want Joker to force me into a milking contraption that feeds me lactation drugs and stimulates my breasts and I become his milking cow forever
Customers say LeBlanc's coffee tastes better now

>You mean the strongest plot
Yes the strongest plot where nothing happens for the first 80% of the game, with every salient detail crammed into the final stretch complete with predictable twists and lame villains
>You mean the strongest characters
All the main characters are one note with a single tragic twist. Junpei is an idiot who plays hero, except he has validation issues, Akihiko is training training training except he wasn't strong enough, etc.

S. Links are even worse, and most of them don't change or improve themselves for the better, you just feed their problems for the most part and some of them magically have a happy ending in the end.
>Are you a brainlet?
>DIRECT COMMAND IN TACTICS RETARD
Ah, I see you were fortunate enough to play the PSP release which fixed several issues present in the PS2 version the rest of us played. Good job user.

Why does persona as a series have such a hate for businessman/politican types?

Well he is a chad afterall

Because they're scumbags?

You have wrong and stupid opinons and your understanding of the game you played is akin to that of a dog

Please don't reply to me with such fucking garbage posts

>all businessman ware scumbags
Fucking communists I swear to god

>let me just trivialise these characters and complain about the pacing
Good job. The pacing is a legitimate flaw but the main cast and story are the strongest among nu-Persona.

>tfw you’re a dude, but you would smash/let yoursekf be smashed by Yu/Joker

I want Joker to spike my coffee, tie me up upstairs, and make me the Phantom Thieves Slave

I can't judge you for that honestly, I feel the same way about Kiritsugu from Fate/Zero. It's the sign of a strongly written character, likeable or not.

t.businessman

The original PS2 version of P3 and the FES release gave you no manual control over your party. You could alter their behavior, but still had no control over their moves, which meant they still frequently did dumb shit that set you back.

PSP added party control, like P 1, 2, 4, and 5 had. You're welcome.