Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

No, we won't.
38 days until the savior arrives and obliterates this reddit shit out of the way.
Tick tock, Larianiggers.

Easy fight with a good hydrosophist

>bro just carry this specific skill set in your party to beat this boss

>Sup Forums will fap to this

How many times a day are you gonna post this?

>some things are good against some things and this is bad

also easy as fuck with a ranger

I will never stop cringing at this scene.

defend this

this fight is literally fucking impossible, still haven't beaten it

>pillars of soy
>savior

how much do they pay you to shill here

Go play cisquisition or something, brainlet.

yes? welcome to RPGs

it's a really easy fight. just use bless on the ground or stack your team together and put them in the aoe shield source spell when all hell breaks loose. if you have a ranger in the party you can use it to snipe oozes as they come to you.

>runs into necrofire after the battle is won
>dies
>quest failed

>Pillar haters that are more than likely Larianiggers using the "soy" Sup Forumstard meme
As expected

I HATE IT
I HATE THOSE ASTERISKS
THEYRE UNNECESSARY AND REDUNDANT

so you literally are defending having to respec a party member to a spec i don't want to play at all just to beat one boss? it's too video gamey

Beat Lohse's demon after refusing to destroy the souls in his dimension last night. Probably the best fight in the game so far.

Goddamn Peepers followed me to this fight, I had to restart it over ten times just to keep the chicken alive.

>larianiggers will defend this

>RTwP
>saving anything

RTwP games are lucky that the devs that make the games have good writers onboard or else there would be no reason to play them.

>if you like game A you should hate game B
Why is someone trying to force this retarded shit?

unironic paid obsidian shill. I've seen this thread everyday for the past 2 weeks and guess what game is coming out soon.

>no option to get her to sit on my face
Shit game

at least there's vore

>not using eagle sight and balistic shot to snipe her from 10 billion light years away

You can milk her human cows though

You don't even need eagle sight. The whole burning area is targetable by a ranger if you climb to the highest level of the nearby church ruins.

it will be shit like the first

>dialog options
>being an unfunny smartass
>being a passive aggressive unfunny smartass

I hate modern "writing"

This. I didn't even use Bless or any source points really. That fight fights itself.

The first Alexander fight was hard as fuck. The scarecrows at Reaper's Coast was also fucked up.

> Mobility skills and memory
> Bow heavy combat build.
> Never have combat problems.
I don't get it.

Vore is gay

Do you use a Bow or Crossbow? Also, did you put points into Warfare?

Thinking about making a Ranger sometime.

You should always max warfare first for physical DPS. It's the highest damage increase per point

>skeleton
>Stinging from the inside
?

Nice, thanks.

I have at least one in most skills for the various teleports.
And I use whichever has better stats.

Have you considered buying a gun and blowing off your brain? It would be more to your style really.

how to win as ranger:
>1 pyro for pom of mind
>5 huntsman just to unlock source skills
>10 warfare dump asap
>2 aero for tp and nether swap so you can line up marksman fang, ricochet, reactive shot, you name it, basically anything that can hit more than one guy
>any points to spare go to 3 poly for skin graft, cloak and spider legs and 2 necro for death wish/living on the edge
>if you still have points remaining, dump into huntsman

Sounds fucking great, I was planning for the Aero but didn't realise about the Pyro skill.

it actually gets better after around level 15, when skill rings are everywhere, you might not have to dump points into aero, poly or necro at all since you can easily buy equipment for them and just keep dumping into warfare/huntsman

Add one point in scoundrel for adrenalin (you'll have it from gear alone most likely). Combine with Fane's time stop for ultimate damage with skin graft for double adrenalin on the second turn.

yes, i forgot about adrenaline. also, don't spend into wits so much, only FIN and enough memory. it's better to to consistent normal hits with high warfare than to pray for good crits with high wits but then do awful damage when you DON'T crit
and of course, look for high ground

Water Arrows, Water Grenades, Water Weapons, Water Scrolls...

OH IT GETS BETTER

>don't have 2 mages with 2 elements each, something fucking simple

why is there so much more autism surrounding obsidian

Why don't you have one mage with four elements or a Pyro/Geo mage and a Hydro/ Aero mage?

>larianiggers will defend this SJWery

Samefag

You should always have a bunch of utility scrolls on all of your characters. Rain being one of the must useful ones despite how unflashy it is

The fight itself was easy, even with 0 source, but eventually I just gave up on trying to save Rince. Did I miss ANYTHING by letting him die? Somehow I doubt it.

Dude, Sawyer openly supports Sarkeesian.

I know you're desperate to slag Divinity and shill PoE, but you really shouldn't go into "SJW" territory. Then again, you can't stop spamming larianigger, so chances are you're just a complete idiot.

Maybe I'm a brainlet but where is the SJWery in this pic?

taking a jab at Sup Forums and/or trump

This. Most times when I see dialogue options for this game it's always like this.

Weird. I saw it as the standard politicians are stupid joke that I've heard in multiple variations my entire life.

>pillars of getting no xp for combat

Why would you play this?

Can you fucking quit trying to make this a thing? I've never played original sin and I don't care for it, but I'm not going to shit on someone for liking it.

>os1
>taking a jab at trump
>released 4 years ago
Yes, we know you're stupid already.

You fags are worse than the splatoon general. Meanwhile most people know that pillars was a terrible game, and the sequel is just building on that shitty experience. Fuck off

It's just one Obsidian fanboy eternally bitter over the game's success.

ah, the fortune-telling department of Larian must have worked overtime just so they could take a jab at American politics years before Trump even decided to run.

i kicked her ass
died a few times
then i was smart and figured it out
now shes cunt-dead, im awesome, and youre still a whiny noob

Honestly even though I enjoyed pillars of eternity I highly doubt the sequel will sell as well as original sin 2.

rain scroll helps too