Do regular black people play any kind of RPGs?

I don't think they would. It's against everything they are. Think about it. What's an RPG? A game about improving one person. It's starting with nothing, at the lowest of the low, and then, through work, perseverance, and growing skill, overcoming adversity of any size. What do black people do instead? They chimp out and fuck shit up when anyone says that they were anything but born as kings and queens. They attack people who draw attention to who they are because they don't want to improve, no matter what.

I bet they only really play fighting games, sports games, games like GTA of course where you can just fuck society and be rewarded, and maybe shooters, but even those I bet they play rarely. They would want things that make them feel powerful right now.

Anyone have any experience with this?

>They chimp out and fuck shit up
So black people play Final Fantasy Tactics Advance?

...whereas white americans commit school shartings every day

>it's a small-dick Sup Forumsster tries to get virtual hugs by berating people over videogames episode

>What's an RPG? A game about improving one person. It's starting with nothing, at the lowest of the low, and then, through work, perseverance, and growing skill, overcoming adversity of any size.
That's not what RPGs are about, though.

If you base your view of portions of reality on statistically negligible percentages then hey you do you. Must get confusing, but I can't judge.

I'm talking about the average black person.

Sup Forums niggers really need to off themselves

my favorite games are nier, drakengard, steambot chronicles, raw danger, mgs, the witcher and suikoden btw skinny whitecuck

Except it is. Now say "no it isn't" without any reasoning to support it.

How have you improved yourself recently?

Post your black hand or you're white.

>He needs an character to identify himself to.

>work, perseverance, and growing skill, overcoming adversity of any size
What does this shit have to do with vidya? Believe or not but some people don't base their entire identity of electronic entertainment and jusy play videogames for recreation.

RPGs are one of my favorite genres and I'm black. You sound like a racist piece of shit though so I hope you get your ass beat IRL.

well they larping that they were Egyptians or some mental shit like that.. if anything you can consider them even more into rpgs than whity who only plays it as games lel
Kinda funny to think about lol

Don't post my wife with your shit posts

>Do regular black people play any kind of RPGs?
yes. wow that was hard

foh Sup Forums

Triggered white sjws pretending to be black to make OP look retarded when OP looks plenty retarded all on his own.

The average white person is more likely to kill their family, commit suicide, or shoot up their school. Maybe even all in some order.
The more you know.

No you need to look into how statistics work. It's fun to base our view of reality on what makes us feel good but it's also retarded

You probably shouldn't base your worldview on the nonsense you read on Sup Forums. Unless you want to be perceived as an idiot in which case, do your thing.
JRPGs are one of my favorite genres for the record.

>GUISE AM I COOL FOR POSTING Sup Forums SHIT OUTSIDE Sup Forums?
>No, you're pretty much a faggot
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRIGGERED ESJAYDOUBLEUUUUU

no black "people" are notorious for spending their time committing heinous crimes

That's not how it's playing out, however. But nice try.

Sorry you're right. Only native americans beat white people in suicide rates.

I bet they don't though

RPGs are like building Egypt. GTA is like stealing Egyptian culture because you're ashamed of your illustrious line of ancestral mud huts

See, there you go. You're getting closer. Now look into "average", correct yourself, and hey you're like a whole 2 IQ points better for this interaction. You're welcome, champ

>He thinks this is how IQ works

Are you black?

Wow, retarded and arrogant. Good job mate. Another win for your epeen ;^)
Might wanna take a break from shitposting though

Yep.

Totes. If you didn't know the difference between a feeling and an average and you took an IQ test, then someone graciously taught you how to not be retarded in that way, your next score would improve by at least 2 points. It's a pretty fundamental concept.

Would you say you as a person are representative of the average black person?

>Implying there are any feelings in an IQ test for people to be confused by

Nope. I have no intention of representing anybody but myself.

I knew a few blacks that really loved JRPGs, as well as anime, while still acting 'gangsta'. They were alright people, I think the gangster persona was just a mask.