Is it worth still waiting?

Is it worth still waiting?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/773951/Freeman_Guerrilla_Warfare/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well what the fuck else are you going to do, not wait for it?
You can't stop time

After Kingdom Come I kinda lost interest in Bannerload.

It scratched my "I want to be a knight" itch quite well.

I want it so bad, fucking come out already.

>It scratched my "I want to be a knight" itch quite well.
You mean it scratched your "I want to be a retard blacksmith's son doing fetch quests for my liege without any sort of appreciation"?

Same thing t b q h

To be fair that's pretty much also early-game M&B to a T

Fair enough.

It's never coming out

Sure. Need more medieval simulators at the ground level. The more pointless details without making it more of a fuss to control the better. Like the sword commissioning.

No, plus it's just Warband with slightly improved graphics anyway.

It's never coming out bro it's time to accept it

Mountain Blade is more about having your own warband/war party though.

and physics and new map and weapons and horses and factions and features

Whatever the actual game will be, as long as it has Warband's moddability and then some it'll be GOTY

supposedly it'll have easily stackable mods, like in Skyrim

so its literally warband 2.0

yawn

>wow so the sequel to x is literally x 2.0? what the fuck?

what were you expecting

a napoleonic wars with proper singleplayer campaign or ww1 eastern front desu

not anymore

>game comes out and all the armors from Nioh get ported for Gekokujo 2.0

It will happen
IT WILL HAPPEN

>people still think we're getting Warband after what Erdogan did to the developers

a superior game already came out. Mountain blade: shitlord is done for.

>even their families

>gekokujo 2.0
a man can dream

Man, that shit was brutal. Didn't realize things could go that far.

Just keep your fingers crossed so they don't botch mod support in favor of muh consoles and muh DRM.

Stop memeing, I need to know if this is true or not

Nigger have you been living under a rock? It's real.

>he doesn't know

Fucking wish we were memeing.

What else were you gonna do?
Off yourself?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Sounds like a pretty accurate description of Feudalism, tbqh.

I heard Bannerlord will be released about at the same time as HL3

>Is it worth still waiting?

What the else are you gonna do in the mean time ?!

we don't even know if they're still in jail.

So literally warband with a worse setting?

yawn

Give me a link you fucking niggers

No one's ever going to believe that

Why would you play this old and busted medieval warfare, when you can play this
store.steampowered.com/app/773951/Freeman_Guerrilla_Warfare/

baka

No, waiting is an extremly demanding activity.

Has potential, but waay too early in development to jump in imo

Only Feudal era fits the Mount and Blade formula.

whats the deal with this game why is everyone talking about it?

I bought it yesterday(wish I got the first week discount). But it's fully playable. Still missing some features obviously but didn't run into any gamebreaking bugs.

Who here /willprobablykillthemselvesifBannerlordturnsouttobeshit/?

Are there quest givers? Is there any trading or something like that? It looks like all you do is walk around attack other groups without there even being a barebones political structure like Warband has.

>Implying I don't have other vapourwave gaems to shift my focus to
You're like a little baby

No quests yet.
There is trading. Merchants have times when the value of 1 item type is worth more. Like this merchant will pay 140% for water.
There are 3 main factions plus random bandits/looters. And there's a very basic alliance-like system where if you attack someone you get -100 friendship points with that faction.

>There are 3 main factions plus random bandits/looters. And there's a very basic alliance-like system where if you attack someone you get -100 friendship points with that faction.
This I knew. I meant the system in Warband where you can become a vassal, get your own fiefs and get revenue from them, join in on campaigns etc.

Not yet. I said it was playable, not ready for release with 100+ hours of gameplay.

I feel the same. Everything I found lacking in Warband was fleshed out in KCD. They really nailed the atmosphere. I don't even use fast travel, it's just so relaxing to ride along enjoying the view and seeing villagers go about their business. Warband's world felt really barren and lifeless in comparison.
I hope Bannerlord will turn out to be something similar, just with the ability to command your own troops.

N

E

V

R

wow, I left Sup Forums for a couple of days for KingdomCome fags calm down, but they're still going hard with their shilling, making Sup Forums look more like Sup Forums every day.

>Make a sequel to a unique and good game years after the initial one
>Some how bad
Yearly sequels are cancer. This isn't that.

>muh Sup Forums
Holy shit just shut up

Fuck off shills, these are totally different games other than the fact that they are set in medieval times. Kingdom come is oblivion without the magic and fantasy, mountain blade is an rts rpg hybrid where you play in the perspective of the commander

Shit taste

>KC is exactly the same as M&B
Where did this meme come from and how do we kill it?

>totally different games
You are retarded if you can't see parallels between the two. The main differences are MB having troop/fief management and KCD having main quests, take those away and they are obviously very similar games. Open world, combat, gear/loot, sidequests, reputation system etc.

they are completely different games, you are a fucking retard.

Wow you really convinced me there, good job

it started from bannerlord fags who didn't know anything about KCD but bashed it for being worse. The guy probably made that post just to get back at them

Which M&B should I get if I've never played it? What's the best one?

Warband is generally considered the best.

np

Warband. Preferably with a mod. They're just drag and drop folders and you can choose to launch them or not with the launcher of the game. There are plenty of cool mods, hitorical ones, game of thrones, warhammer etc that are pretty awesome.

m&b fags somehow feeling threatened by kcd
despite being nothing alike, aside from the medieval settings

>Erdogan executes the whole dev team during E3 2018 cause someone called him a poophead
>burns the last copy alpha build
>Sup Forums unironically approves this

Fuck off fag. Kingdom Come is really fun but it's the same game at all. There are no army commanding in kingdom come which is what mount and blade is all about.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting