Ffxv

So i skiped this on ps4 because of nips stupid mythologies
I heard it was shit. What makes it so bad?
Are you going to get the pc version in 2 weeks?

DLCs will continue until 2019. I'll wait for the super definitive royal edition.

Games incomplete and the combat is god-awful. Characters and story are bland. Tacked on movie and anime are also crap. Second season pass coming out this year so more cancer.

Fuck no.

These anons are 100% correct. That being said, I had a fuckton of fun close to release after my brother bought it for me two Christmases ago. I played it recently and it was way better. I think if you buy it now you'll have fun, but you might have more fun later. It comes down to personal decison here.

Majority of the budget went to ads and making you think the game is much more than it actually is if you didn't play it.
It's okay if you like eating shit but really, it's awful.

Will it have denovo?

Final fantasy fans like sexy women, they know this and it's in every other final fantasy game.

This game is a total sausage fest, there needs to be male leads with females tagged along that look pretty.

So no, the console version failed and the pc version will be a shameful joke.

No amount of content they'll add will ever make this a good game. Do not waste your time with it. Ignore it like you hopefully ignored XIII. Final Fantasy is a joke.

I Originally bought a ps4 just for this game. Then after i bought the ps4 i never bought ffxv kek

Based on what anons keep saying I think I'll wait for another year before even thinking about getting this

Why is there not from the 4 a female. The secretary role would fit a cute strong woman. SE fucked up

Don't ever bother with it at all. It's a downright bad game.

This. Get Persona 5 or Nier Automata instead. Not only XV bad game, but the optimization/performance on PC will be terrible like XIII and XIII-2.

I dropped the game very early on when I realized how awful it was.

Shitty open world, Combat was either hold attack or block while switching weapons based on who you are attacking. Magic was unusable, and the entire skill tree looked so disappointing that there was nothing to look forward too.

The problem isn't that it's a terrible game, it's that it was a terrible letdown.
The premise of a proper open world FF game with involved, fluid combat has so much potential but they fucked it up.

The magic system is the fucking worst I've seen in any game.

>because of nips stupid mythologies
what the fuck does this even mean?

It severely lacked variety, but think the idea of collecting combining elements to create spells could have worked. it doesn't here though.

There was this one part I recall where you had to use magic to hit a fast moving target. It was incredibly difficult and frustrating because of how awful the targeting system is. Competently unreliable.

Also friendly fire was inevitable just because of how the combat worked.

I will If there is a solid modding community for it. But releasing the PC version this far out means anyone that would have interested have already moved on to something else.

>Get Persona 5 or Nier Automata instead.
>Suggesting more bad games.

At least put effort into your bait.

It boggles my mind how people are accepting the quality of FFXV so casually, and the other spectrum of the crowd are not shitting on it enough. You are literally letting Square Enix get away knowing they can sell a 5/10 game if it has enough cute boys and girls doing anime shit.

PC bros are the only salvation that justice will be repaid, and the fact the this board is mostly filled with PC users, I can only pray.

People will buy ANYTHING as long as its marketed as open-world nowadays. Sad.

Already got platinum on both of those

>5/10 game if it has enough cute boys and girls doing anime shit
Congratulations genius, you've cracked the JRPG code

Also the fact that they took 10 years to make it and a year after release they're still trying to finish it.

Structure is weird. Open world with lots of side quests until you reach a certain point in the story, then it's just very linear. When I played it around launch, a lot of stuff didn't make sense/wasn't explained, think it expected you to watch the movie to understand some stuff. Though I understand they added some more scenes to make the plot make sense. Combat isn't great, but not terrible either. Has one of the more interesting FF villains, music is nice, ending gave me genuine feels.

the combat is fucking awful, open world is empty without content, literally all sidequests are go to x place and kill y enemies, game is still getting content which should have been included in the launch etc.

Ni No Kuni 2 barely gets attention due to the lack of the waifus.

And because the first game was mediocre at best, and that's being generous.

I think the only reason Ni No Kuni got any attention was because Studio Ghibli was involved. Ni No Kuni 2 doesn't even have that going for it, so I expect it to bomb.

Didn't stop Tales of fans, Neptunia, Fire Emblem, and Valkyria...etc from hyping the next installment.

I don't understand this thinking: Studio Ghibli only did the 2D anime cutscenes, which all come together to about 12 min in total. Nothing of value is lost. As a matter of fact, it would be much better for L5 to be independent in this game's story since the first was a terrible kiddy tale.

It will bomb, though. That's for sure.

Wait till 2019 just i like everyone with a brain. And i saw that shit coming from a mile away

I've never seen as many apologists as XV apologists, they make up excuses for everything and defend everything and i don't get why. It's not like i criticize the game and all the season pass shit because i want the game to be shit. I just want a full game for my fullprice that i paid.
FF is just dead and the insecure fanbase kills it even harder

Anyone with a brain would avid this game until it's like $5.

it was fucking shit on ps4 i dont see how it wont be fucking shit on pc

The game has so many problems, but the main 4 characters are some of the best written in the franchise.

>the main 4 characters are some of the best written in the franchise
>most boring cardboard cutout stereotypes with zero personality

There's not even close to being better than 12's mess of a cast.

Because XV apologists are friendless weebs that actually think the party of XV are their actual and only friends. Fuck me I followed 3 of them on twitter and they can't stop spamming XV every couple days.

Fuck you Rob Tyler Campbell.

>because of nips stupid mythologies

>How to spot a friendless, basement dwelling, neckbeard on Sup Forums.

I'll get in in a year when the emperor edition is out and on sale

>There's not

They're*

So that's why xv-kun loves XV so much

>sell a special edition & pc edition
>but there's another season pass after
>just days before it comes out announce there's even more dlc than once thought
>the season pass is sold separate
>SE suckered people into buying an already obsolete new version of the game

got it for ps4 on release, haven't played it since I beat it shortly after.

>hey look I fucking retarded I am

Congratulations.

t. butthurt gay lord

Thank you for further displaying how low your IQ is. A real testament to the XV fanbase.

>but the optimization/performance on PC will be terrible

Yep, benchmark was already proof of this.

How about Yakuza or Gravity Rush games?

I keep hearing this but I'm still waiting for one of you to post specifics beyond "it's shit"

What a coincidence, I'm currently playing Gravity Rush and Yakuza 0 is waiting for its turn on the shelf. Man, last year was great.

I pre-ordered, beat it, got the DLC and will probably buy it again on PC ... I'm a mess but I liked it enough to give it a second go with all the new things, specially the multiplayer.

Last year really was great. So glad P5 won RPG of the year, and FFXV didn't win shit.

just preordered it, i bought it on release on ps4 but didnt finish it til a few months back

.t brainlet gay

>pre-ordering digitally

I won't go on about how bad the game is, because there's enough of that ITT, but why the fuck do people do this?

>but think the idea of collecting combining elements to create spells could have worked
Whenever you start combining different factors into new attacks instead of just having new attacks everything becomes homogenous and shitty.

because the game is gonna be fucking huge and if i cant preload it ill have to wait a day or two before i can play it because my internet is trash

Why the fuck not? There is literally no downside to doing it. You don't actually get charged anything and I'm not going to change my mind from now until release.

Impatient kids being impatient kids.

Still wonder if people think this garbage will be worth the insane filesize.

the game is unfinished
all you really do is drive the car around (its kindasorta like a very long loading screen)
the story is a confusing stupid mess. it teases interesting things, and then completely snatches them away (especially the entirety of the niflheim or whatever its called. it never leads to ANYTHING AT ALL!!!). the combat is kinda redundant and boring, and the open world is heavily underutilized. its pretty, but empty. and.. yea, the story is such absolute pointless, unfinished garbage, its moronic.

The latter half of the game was rushed including the boss fights. The dungeons and hunts are great if you can do side contwnt for hours on end youll be fine, but if you expecting a polished and finished game with good lore that doesnt feel rushed then youll be dissapointed.

I know that feel, bro, my internet used to be complete garbage for years.
Now it can download an entire gig in 45 seconds so whenever I begin downloading a game while I go take a shit the download is over before I even leave the room

christ what a mess
and idiots will pay for it

Ff12 zodiac had it so it's likely.

>Still wonder if people think this garbage will be worth the insane filesize.

i liked it enough on ps4, and playing it without 10 years long load times and in 60 FPS is gonna be a treat
i dont give a fuck what other people think i aint gonna justify my fucking purchase to some random retards on some shitty imageboard

im moving out to the city in the next year or two thankfully, i cant wait to have good internet

>4 paid dlc editions
>SE just announced 4 dlc episodes
Welp, time to dig through the archive to see what else this guy said

>double dipping such a terrible game
>actually thinks it will sit at 60fps

Only retard here is you.

Combat is somehow worse than turn based combat.

Also, fuck flight mode on your car. Taps a light post and it's game over.

It's absolutely disgusting people will pay for all this.

People ITT bragging about pre-ordering this should really be ashamed. Not just for giving into this disgusting practice, but for having taste this horrible. Especially the two retards who said they bought it early on PS4.

>60 FPS

i mean i could run the benchmark maxed out at 60 fps so im not sure what you're talking about here
also who are you to tell me what i should be spending my money on?

yeah, my bad i should just pretend i hate the game so i can be one of the cool kids like you and get my Sup Forums cred
or maybe not actually since im not brainwashed

>since im not brainwashed

I'm loving this irony.

please do tell what exactly is wrong with spending my money on my hobbies

This isn't even about cred. What the fuck do you find enjoyable about this exceedingly dull game? I'm genuinely curious.

Pretty sure the people hating this game aren't pretending. There are a myriad of reasons to do so.

You're contributing the downfall of said hobby, but you choose to remain willfully ignorant.

Spend your money however you want. I just find your desperation to justify it while pretending you're not doing exactly that, hilarious.

There are people out there who enjoy holding down a button for several hours on end. Getting upset over it is so pointless. Just pity them.

*monsterhuntercought cought

Wait
You mean the blond chara is a faggot not a girl?

>What the fuck do you find enjoyable about this exceedingly dull game? I'm genuinely curious.

because i have fun with it? what kind of question is that? i dont care about it being bad or not, ive had fun with plenty of bad games in the past, maybe you should spend more time outside of Sup Forums and realize not everyone has the same tastes

oh my god hahahahaha are you for real? boo fucking hoo cry me a river that your kids toys are on a downfall or whatever retarded bullshit, its just fucking video games for fuck's sake

im just having fun my dude, its really funny to me how some people especially here can't grasp the fact that others like things they dont
makes me wonder if they act the same toward their friends, i really hope not
like this guy "just pity someone who plays something i personally dont approve of", fucking hilarious

You mean the game is finished, Uploaded on steam, Downloaded on your pc and yet you havr to wait 2 weeks???

>development of XV started when development of Half Life 2 Episode 2 was ongoing
>that was over 10 years ago
>XV still isn't finished

You couldn't sound more underage if you tried.

im 28 and have been on this website since 2006 but alright, i mean the underage insult always works when you're out of arguments so good on ya

>this normalfaggotry

??? what?

>arguments

What argument? Your fun is completely subjective. No need to pretend to be an oldfag just because people are laughing at your atrocious taste.

>You start masturbating three days ago
>Your mom knocks on your basement door, interrupting you, and you go on a trip to Orlando for three days
>you get back home and jerk off again, this time cumming
HOLY SHIT CALL THE GUINNESS JUDGES I'VE BEEN JERKING IT FOR FOUR DAYS

This is how retarded you are.

>So glad P5 won jRPG of the year

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Every time. Every fucking thread.

>people who shit on XV always have valid reasoning
>people who defend it never have any counter-arguments and just lean on buzzwords like fun or comfy

>STOP ENJOYING THINGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol

Grow up.

lol

This is where they go full retard.

Yeah, now i can't even hit a steel rod while going over 150mph without getting a game over, what a shitshow.