faggot

loli feet

>Gay sex with HATS ON

Based

>not using wrinklers to get like 800% of your normal cookie production

Play stupid games; win stupid prizes

>Chancemaker
Oh new path, what else was added?
Was dragonflight balanced? It was fucking retarded even without scripts.

Any good incremental game?

you are like little childe

explain

Those worms drain your cps, but when you pop them they give back 200% or so of however much they drained
It's the main reason why people don't end the apocalypse, it's not worth it

every wrinkler wither's 5% but builds value equal to the cumulative amount drained by all wrinklers.

why do you think there are buffs that specifically get them to show up faster?

Tryhard.

Show us how you don't have the cheated cookies and addon achievement. Only purists should be respected.

Had no idea holy shit ty

>Supporting Artefact
You are the faggot around here.

>cookie clicker came out 4 years ago

the no point game has even no-er more-er point if you just cheat yourself cookies

i think all im missing is the remaining level 10 sugar lump upgrades, and a bunch of seasonal ones based around clicking golden cookies because i have golden switch on and it open in a background tab

>tfw started fresh because of this thread
What's a good ascension count for the first ascension? I can't remember what it was. 10?

>be mobile app developer
>offer Orteil to make a Cookie Clicker app for free
>he says no he doesn't see it as an app
>some other chucklefuck makes a knock off app
>its now more popular than the browser original
Why is Orteil such a tard

mfw Americans don't know the word "pointless"

>304 achievements
YOU ARE NOTHING

Just earlier got a golden cookie combo of x666 clicks and x777 clicks together. Went up out 800 prestige in half a minute not too shabby

>Cookiestorm
>Dragon's Fortune
>Instant 10.000 Prestige

Thanks Orteil

I'm pretty sure Cookie Clicker Classic came out in 2013, if not even 2012.

Orteil isn't exactly known for making smart decisions.

Shame Orteil's other incremental is unfinished, Legacy was some good shit but you can beat it in like an hour or two because there's not that much content.

top tier screen cap

Are there any idle games that both have:
a) nice aesthetic to them
b) lower, more reasonable numbers or at least not endless cycles of rushing prestige levels

bruh
spontaneous edifice is op as fuck, just spam it

Explain. That spell seems completely useless to me.

1. get 400 of as many buildings as you can
2. spam edifice until you dont have enough cookies to cast it
3. sell the last building you got from edifice (activate sell perk from cookie dragon for good measure)
4. repeat spamming edifice and selling until you have 400 chancemakers
5. sell 400th chancemaker for 35 duodecillion cookies each time you can cast edifice

It's that way on purpose you soycuck,nobody looks at loli here

>nobody looks at loli here

Why would you even want to look at something like this?

>gone home
>gay sex with hats
>nightcore
>mlp
>this si white priviledge
>ubisoftde
how huge of a faggot are you OP?

Fuck off, faggot.

the absolute state of nu-Sup Forums

that one about making paperclips have a finite end that you can reach in a day or so if you want a cute little distraction

>people on this board are too young to remember gay sex with hats on

This is what guys that post twitter screencaps for threads looks like

It's not that I want a finite game, I'm just sick of repeatedly using the same builds to rush prestige in idlers like Realm Grinder. Idle Kingdom looked nice at first but it quickly turned to the same thing on top of being unfinished.

Who is that guy?

>He doesn't have Speed baking III
Explain your're selfs

An hero.

That sounds incredibly inefficient. It takes like one and a half hours to recharge.

anyone here hail from the old /ccg/ days? remember all that zebra penis?

so what scripts i need to see when golden cookies pop up? I remember using cookiemonster yers ago but cant find a working one now

>shilling shitkaku
Fuck off, only brainlets visit and support that clickbait and ad infested site, that shit is horrendous.

Its the easy way to play
Most efficient method is casting Force Hand of Fate until you get Click Frenzy, activating the Dragons Fortune perk, then using sugar lumps to cast more FHoF until you get undecillions of cookies per click
I did that once with like 6 lumps and got tredecillion cookies in one frenzy

Maybe combine clicker with home decorator? You have to conjure Earth/Materials/Furniture out of void and make a pretty house. Maybe also have some minigames that others have to complite so that both of you get some boost?

It's part of the game now.

Damn, thats actually quite nice

>those meme tabs
pure kino

>scripts
Disgusting

thats how it was back in the days, i dont expect you to remember or know about it

I've played since 2013, what you call "back in the day", and scripting was always for faggots.

>tfw I use half of these tabs on a daily basis

Am I degenerate?

You are all smalltime.

Why not go for 400 chancemakers?

I'm using spontaneous ediface to get the 400th for free, selling it, then rinse and repeat eternally. They're about 30 undec a pop.

>Trying to farm sugar lumps
Lord save me from this heck
At least my ocd is pleased by the base10 amount of buildings i own

It's one of the worst fucking decisions Orteil has made. I had all the achievements at one point, now I have a time barrier of at least a year to get it again.

>tfw I got all achievements two years ago and never felt the urge to play it again.
Never thought I would complete an infinite clicker game.

damn this is addicting lads, just started out of curiosity. I remember playing this years ago but it looked really different, I recall the screen being mostly white. give me some newcomer tips.

Anyone else unlocked one of the cheater's achievements just by clicking too fast?

Cursors are actually good and they get many powerspikes as you go along.
Same with Grandmas.
Don't be afraid to ascend.

thanks. to be honest I didn't even give any thought to the quality of each building, I just assumed each one was better than the last