"You want 100 on the Fashion Report this week...

"You want 100 on the Fashion Report this week? Please look forward to paying $3 on the Mog Station if you have been playing for under four years."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CYr7kDb8ezI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You want 100 on the Fashion Report
Why the actual fuck would anyone care enough to do that?
Just get 80 each week for under 10k gil, Jesus.

>Please look forward to paying $3 on the Mog Station if you have been playing for under four years.
So what is it this time?

People want to finish their 100 points achievement and never having to do it again.

Fashion report was a mistake.
Instead of trying to make a good looking outfit with a theme or some restriction you play match this slots.

It seems that only the False Mustache in the head slot will get you maximum points.

It's like Triple Triad/Verminion/Horsebird racing.

There's potentially something halfway resembling a possible fun idea somewhere underneath. It's just buried beneath so much needless shit that it makes you wonder why they even bothered in the first place.

>somehow still runs at 10 fps

Triple Triad is fine though. They basically fixed everything wrong with it. Unless you just hate RNG cards but then there would be literally no reason to play.

>They basically fixed everything wrong with it
Except for the fact that 4 star cards literally serve no purpose, and there's no reason to use one when the game rains 5-star ones on you at this point.

>They basically fixed everything wrong with it.
Gotta love dealing with NPC having only high tier cards and non else and I only being allowed to have one 5* star card per deck!

I guess. The game would become really asinine if they let you make full 4-star decks though.

That's to make up for the AI being retarded. NPCs would be even more of a joke if they were restricted by deck limits. All you have to do is find one winning strategy because they make the same moves 80% of the time.

>trannies and erp scum scream that glam is end game
>they finally get a minigame were they can dress like sluts and anime characters and get a reward for it
>they now bitch because you have to spend money to reach a useless 100 points

Fucking fags ruin everything again, worst thing is they put resources into developing crap for literal cock suckers so they can dress pretty instead of using said resources to design actuall battle gear

yoshi is a retarded hack and can’t make anything original and fun anyways

The actual problem with fashion report is how inconsistent or vague it is

“Sky pirate” was a tip A while back, and t wasn’t right. Apparently it meant to look at the sky pirate npc and they are wearing the pants from the bird people vendor.

So stupid

I hate this. Stuff. Can't thay. Just make more real stuff to do. And not this kind of crap and it just makes me mad that thay have Savage modes for everything instead of developing new stuff . all the Savage modes are just the same fight with a handful of new mechanics that the one retarded player will always screw up that will determine the whole party of wiping

I like how "Deep Freeze" was not just Shiva weapons but upgraded Shiva weapons. Okay that really wasn't so bad and to be expected, BUT GOLD ONLY FOR THE GODDAMN KATANA THAT TAKES FOREVER TO DROP?! Not to mention you'd need your SAM to be on level 64 to even wear those goddamn pants.

I want to rape Khloe!

Get in line.

>This year you get to be a retarded idol-woshipping faggot
No, thank you.

The diamond katana was so stupid.

Why is only one item relevant? If you needed striking pants, why is the MNK weapon not relevant either then.

It’s so dumb

>This year

but were that the last years already

I swear the guy in charge of achievements did Glamour report.

We Idolm@ster now!

I hope they have some kind of popularity contest so that scalefags can get BTFO again.

>we
Dont lump me together with the likes of you, I don't waste my time with this kind of shit, fucking fag

I think this is the 3rd year.

so you just ignore outstanding quests because you think its "fag shit"? ok pal

>hating on one of the very few decent looking lizards
>hating on the girl with the best personality
UNSUBBO

You have to be kind of gay to do fashion report.

It's only good for earning me a little bit of pocket money each weekend selling dyes and stuff.

>80k mpg
>gay

Sure would be asinine if you could have an easier time with every single fucking npc having random, swap and chaos up the fucking ass. Don't get me started on how how rare most of the cards also are.

Because only one job is supposed to get 100 each week. Wait for your monk week.

I'd rather be btfo than support a stupid potato or a cat slut that's only popular because she's the cousin of Hildie's assistant.

>FFXIV seasonal event
>outstanding quests
You're an easily spotted waifufag.

They removed the Random rule from NPCs in 3.5.

I've already bought everything though. Sure it means I will absolutely have the mgp ready for the next rewards next patch but I didn't need it.

>outstanding quests

outstanding as in undone/not finished you fucktard

>ignore outstanding quests
If you think any of the XIV season events are 'outstanding' then you're a colossal faggot.
Not that that's surprising, since you consider
>3 cutscenes and a repeatable
to be 'outstanding'

The actual fuck is wrong with you?

Damm people are salty as hell of
such trivial shit as MGP who gives a fuck that shit raims from the sky

B-but user-chan, it has such amazing sugoiiii onichaaaaan characters like
>potato bitch
>retarded lizard
>cat whore
And these events have a whole two new cutscenes! Perfectly crafted by a drunk SE intern, the hour before the 'event' goes live.
How can you not thank the glorious YoshiP for giving us the amazing gift of this OUTSTANDING CONTENT!?

>lizard
>decent looking
>best personality

>such trivial shit as MGP
It's not about MGP.

Then it's about some dumb fucking achievement? That's an even more useless thing to be upset over.

/vg/, the OF and reddit take glamour very seriously.

Actually, no they don't. If they did, 99% of them wouldn't like so utterly retarded.

The idol theme is a lot better than just the dolls up on a shelf and a related quest, really.

>We have confirmed the below issue.

>[Known Issue]
> -The False Mustache item cannot be repurchased from the Calamity Salvager.

>Due to the issue, the False Mustache can currently only be reobtained as an optional item.

>We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing, as the item is currently a specified item in the Fashion Report.

conveniently "bugged"

Why are all the events so forgettable? The only noteworthy event I can think of is the yokai one but that's memorable for all the wrong reasons.

At least the music is nice.
youtu.be/CYr7kDb8ezI

I'll only return to this game once Yoshi bans all the trannies and ERP-ers

Why would he ban his largest source of revenue

Exactly. I'll never return to this game as long as it's a haven for "people" like that

I don't see the problem with those people. Ive been playing since 2014 and everytime I see those people on a concurrent area I just ignore them and move on, or if Im drunk or high I try to bother them

You're just a spoiled brat, deal with it.

Are you seriously waiting for Eureka?

I just want to see how retarded is going to be.

Citation needed

I love me some Yotsuyu but fuck what's the point if she's not Yotsuyu anymore.
Why is she even alive. What's with the mirror.

She is cute.
That's it.

>quit ffxiv forever
>still post in ffxiv threads
>still obsess over ffxiv trannies
You're just as obssessed and retarded as the trannies on here

Arrive already.

Yugiri is pretty.
Alisaie is cute! CUTE!

>mfw when tranny left my group clearing sigmascape week 1 and is now talking shit about us so we can't find members

Just don't play on Aether data center primal is pretty nice

You can always put /vg/ there.
or your waifu

Our boy is cuter than his sister and I'd fuck him over her no homo

You wanna find some useful info? Too bad! Here's 30 nano thinly veiled upboat threads!

That's gay.

i want to fuck them both at the same time

>join clear party
>hit enrage first try, good group
>3 people ragequit
i dont follow

>No glory hole / dark room scenario with Alisaie and Alphie with no knowing who's doing what.

what fight?

It ain't gay in a dark room!

both byakko and o5s

i resubbed a few days ago

lmao

HIS BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS YOSHI

ATONE FOR YOUR CRIMES

Are there any stats of the currently most played jobs? Feels like all I see are SAM's and they all suck dogshit but less BLM's than before so I assume a lot of them switched?

Who's the cutest FFXIV girl and why is it Yugiri?

That's not Khloe.

The WoL.

You're extremely likely arguing with someone who has like 40 cards, all from random primal/dungeon drops.

You can't win. One NPC is notorious for reading your moves and adjusting, so it's a "cheating AI", but if they make fixed moves they're "braindead". You can't simulate a PC thought process, and people like who you're trying to make sense to just don't want to think that far into it.

BLM is both more difficult to play and less in demand than RDM so a lot of them switched

Literally just do it next week then.

Difficulty has never stopped BLM's from refusing to use enochian or SAM's from ever applying their insanely good and easy to keep up dot.

Sadly, yes. It's the only announced content I'm looking a tiny bit forward to and I am fully expecting to be let down.

Are you retarded?

That's not Arya

Yeah so why bother doing that when you can just play RDM and watch Netflix at the same time

anyone who cares about either job difficulty or demand stopped playing casters in general beyond the 5 minutes of fame SMN got

>they put her in pants during the stormblood quests
Man fuck the fags over in SE looking up her skirt was the highlight of the RDM questline

You know I can somewhat understand a SAM getting tunnel vision and forgetting to reapply the dot, but what fucking excuse does a BLM have to not keep Enochian up to be able to Fire 4 spam?

Wish we had larger raids. Now the past two weeks that I've just cleared o5-o8s weekly has left me so bored.

I wanna prog again, or help people get their clears without them being punished for it

What can I do with my house to annoy my neighbours?
And between paissa/moogle/carbuncle walls which is the most hideous?