The existence of this game makes an entire cult of children and manbabies seeth and foam at the mouth. Post yfw

The existence of this game makes an entire cult of children and manbabies seeth and foam at the mouth. Post yfw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.loveisover.me/foolz/search/filename/1439006052018.jpg/
youtu.be/yTVLuBQpB0A?t=211
archive.loveisover.me/foolz/search/username/kroni/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's fun

Mfw

Except it even isn't, and I'm a sucker for hoard style games.

Its pretty fucking boring thanks to the food/drinking mechanic and that its less on strategy in terms of how you build your base and just retarded spamming of attacks.

>I'm bad at videogames

Filtered.

Its an inferior dragon quest builders, pls stop talking.

Its a shitty hoard game.

>I'm very bad at videogames

The food/drinking mechanic becomes basically obsolete halfway through the game unless you are literally retarded. And spamming attacks when there isn't a fence in between you and the monster will get you killed.

I literally don't care at all about metal gear.
Should I?

>survive is the epitome of hardcore gayming when all you do is spam fences and hit enemies with your thrusting weapon
Yeah no.

>halfway
Outside of you who else has the autism to get that far?

At least you shills are trying to mix it up a little bit now.

>he haven't even played the game

If you like base building action stealth tower defense games then yeah. I'm not guaranteeing you will love it but if that sounds appealing try it out

Why aren't tripfags good at games
If it's so easy why haven't you beaten it you dumbass? Food/water literally is handed to you every hour halfway through the game through farms. Kys.

>can’t sell game on its own merits
>invent imaginary boogie man to rally combative types against
>still doesn’t work
Wonder what’s next for Konami?

>base building
Its not even base building, all you do is toss 2 fences at a place and spam with your thrusting weapon, its not tower fucking defense not even fucking close.
>stealth
Yeah no, more bullshit.

Of course I haven't beaten it, I stopped playing it when the game goes
>you beat this section??? LOL here is new area start from scratch

It can be like tower defense. You can set up turrets along paths

>>you beat this section??? LOL here is new area start from scratch
fuck i HATE when games do this...

You are moronic. You LITERALLY BUILD YOUR FUCKING BASE. ACTUALLY BUILD YOUR BASE NEXT TO MOTHER BASE. THE BASE CAMP. YOU BUILD IT.
And yes, there is stealth. You can sneak past enemies and it actually gets intense when you're rescuing people in the middle of 30 wanderers and 2 mortars. But you wouldn't know.
And it is tower defense. You can set up turrets, mortars, blockades, etc. It shows paths enemies are coming from.
And like I said, as the game goes on enemies will take down fences faster. Meaning you sitting there with a spear thrusting at the enemies through a fence or two won't cut it later down the line when they shoot explosives or jump around.
Play the game then come back. Or rather fuck off Faggot

user you have to actually play the game. Sucking for 2 hours and refunding doesn't count btw.

Those turrets are gonna fucking die cuz your maximum capacity amount is like fucking 2 and the amount needed to make them is not worth it, just spam fucking fences run behind them while they are dry humping the fence and backstab them.

How's the somo campaign? Is there an actual story with content?

AND, you fucking MONKEY, the new area (FUCKING JUNGLE) is temporary and later on you can switch in between the jungle and Afghanistan anytime later.. assuming you're even talking about the jungle and not a part in the first 5 hours. You are PATHETIC. STUPID. PLAY THE GAME THEN COME BACK.

WHAT THE FUCK IT WAS AT 76 LAST NIGHT!!!

Can somebody tell me how to filter tripfags?

>>you beat this section??? LOL here is new area start from scratch
this is exactly why i didn't buy it, even though i was looking forward to it

#FuckKojima

sure dude

>people actually liking a genuinely good game
shocking

You can make more or carry more than two types of turrets at a time. Everything you're saying is hinting at you being bad. Get to the end of the game and try to kill everything with a fence and spear. I dare you you fucking faggot.

Same its retarded.
You take the time to increase your resources, the game pretty much tells your how important it is to create all these different places for your NPC to get food and water from to only abandon it later and say "LOL NEW AREA GOTTA RESTART"

Yeah you build a base and do NOTHING with it outside of 2 super easy defense sections that are boring and stupid.

You have to be a shill, the game is shit its boring the stealth is nonexistent alongside everything else you said.

There is but it’s just kinda there to be there as a reason for all the nonsense. It’s not interesting and totally pulled out of someone’s ass.

PLAY THE FUCKING GAME EVERYTHING YOU SAID WOULD BE PROVEN WRONG BY YOURSELF IF YOU PLAYED THE GAME YOU GET TO BASE DEFENSE IN YOUR BASE ALL THE TIME WHEN YOU BEAT THE GAME FOR BASE UPGRADES. YOU GET TO DO BASE DEFENSE ALL THE TIME WITH NPCS AS WELL. PLAY THE FUCKING GAME OR SHUT THE FUCK UP

And you don't abandon base camp. You go back to it.

Also multiplayer is a sham.
You go in thinking, hey maybe this game will stop being shit when there are 4 of us running around and playing.

>we can only do boring base defense
>its typically occupied by people who are starving/thirsty so people are off dying more to the hunger/thirst mechanic than the actual zombies
>its boring as fuck

So... like every mgs after 2

>when you beat the game
Ah ok, so the game gets good when you beat it.
Is that what you're saying?

LALALALALA SHUT UP KOJIMAFAGS LALALALALA BEST METAL GEAR GAME LALALALALA

No, the game just gives you more features when you beat it.

Every msg game is written as a story first and foremost. What do you mean?

The game is shit.
Pls stop talking to me, it is downright SHIT.

>it's not interesting and totally pulled out of someone's ass
That is the perfect description of mgs4 and 5. And 3. And pw.

>msg

Its ridiculous that people are proud of buying and playing terrible games such as these.

3 and peacewalker were great stories. Fuck off.

>always online game
LOL

>I'm a poorfag with no internet
LOL

Its called buyers remorse

My god you're desperate.

No, I feel bad because any dev who wasn't fortunate enough to join kojima, either had to leave and risk not finding another job, or stay and make whatever konami wanted
devs probably put effort into this to try and make it fun, while konami inserts any money making mechanic they can, all the meanwhile, people are saying it's shit, konami's greedy, online only servers, this and that
since the game probably won't sell too well, the devs who worked on it might be laid off, or put on a project they don't want to work on, not to say many of them wanted to work on survive in the first place
i don't care that kojima didn't work on it
I don't care that it isn't a metal gear game
I care about the people who made it, and are now seeing it crumble as they put it out

The lack of an actual directorial force is so blatant. It has a "director" in the same sense DMC2 did. The guys put in the work, but there's no focus.

archive.loveisover.me/foolz/search/filename/1439006052018.jpg/

So nobody's talking about the other ending where after Chris gets put into the wormhole, you can choose to go in too, abandoning the others. You wake up in a desert wearing full MSF fatigues, in a daze... You then stumble off into the distance. You're basically a wandering MB soldier...

Slightly disappointed you're not made to be Mosquito or in Mosquito's army if that's the case; still one of the better endings they could have come up with.

What's so unattractive about attacking your future/parallel self in one game from somebody else's perspective? They could have ended it with the raid on DD in MGS V.
Assume you're not bullshitting; I didn't buy it.

>Didn't even write the things he is considered a genius for
>Wasted trillions of Yen
>Well planned public stunt made him look like the victim and made people forget about him treating Hayter like shit as well as making a shit game
>Makes friends with the brainlet that hosts the VGA that then proceeds to cry about Kojima's fate live on stream which completes the plan and kills Konami's reputation for good
>All to finally abandon MGS and do what is closest to becoming a Hollywood director,
which is the dream he will never ever achieve
>People still like him for some reason
???

youtu.be/yTVLuBQpB0A?t=211

Nah, I'm so not mad I didn't even finish watching the movie version on youtube. It's just boring, couldn't go on watching it. Imagine actually playing the thing

lmao what are you the Oracle of shit?

>h-he didn't write MGS!!!
>his games before MGS are written exactly like MGS
You have 10 seconds to come up with an excuse, go.

>he didn't write MGS
Not what I said but you people always read what you want to read.

Luckily this is different from other metal gear games in that it's fun to play and not just watch. It tries to be a game and not a movie and thank fucking Christ for that.

I wonder if they just forgot that the wandering soldiers weren't at Mother Base during the wormhole bullshit or intentionally decided to retcon that for a dumb ending.

There must be more to this, so that's what I'm gonna believe for the time being.

>the wandering soldiers weren't at Mother Base during the wormhole bullshit
What do you mean by this? Is it that they weren't there when XOF attacked them? In that case that doesn't matter, because that ending implies that the wormhole never happened, it's just the soldier imagining it. Or do you mean he wasn't at DD mother base when they developed wormholes because he wouldn't know that they exist? That doesn't mean he can't imagine them though, plus the wormholes in TPP were just a joke endgame item and might not even be canon.

again, this ending spins me out. Does it imply it was all a simulation? A nightmare? PTSD? I wonder....

>lmao kojima is a hack so im gonna buy a hackjob mod for a 2 year old game which is almost full price

two wrongs don't make a right

Whenever you find a wandering soldier in MGSV Kaz recognizes them and says that they were off base during the XOF attack.

There was also the implication that they weren't even real in TPP, just hallucinations as Paz was.
You can still use mental gymnastics to justify it as Survive not being canon either. Regardless it's self-terminating unless they decide to actually retcon shit to expand on it.

but the Motherbase soldiers become part of Diamond Dogs, so they have to be real since you could even play as them if you wanted.

It means you can interpret it in a few ways--the soldier was already out in the field and for all intents and purposes as they were since the events never happened, or they actually traveled back through the wormhole thus making the wandering zombies in TPP actually real which is just retarded, or you could say the events of the game don't actually occur in the end because it terminates in a paradox.

If you get MB soldiers from them I don't think I noticed honestly. If they're real then it would conflict with that one minor detail, and further devaluing the half-baked Paz plot.

I've got 200 hours in MGS5, I'm not gonna be bother with a 50 hour zombie survival grind set in exactly the same place with exactly the same core mechanics. Do something new gays. Make MGR2

>tripfag
>shit opinion
Just fuck off to reddit or do us the decency of being anonymous
Filtered

>it's MGSV that's devalued by Survive not making sense!!
Fuckin ell, they don't pay you money for nothing. The shills for this game are pretty good, give this guy a raise

le buzzword face

Shut the fuck up, tripfag.

Here's your (You)

Can you shit tasting dweebs stop replying to me?
Trying to fap here, hard to when I get stupid notifications from retards who think I care about their dumb opinions.

OK.

I hope they retcon MGSV and make survive a whole fucking franchise to spite people.

not worth bitching about.
This is clearly to set people up for Chapter 3.

no way fag

HAHA WE FOOLED HIM REDDIT GOOD JOB :)

OK.

>a whole fucking franchise
More like THE whole franchise. In fact retcon every Konami franchise into Survive. How about Silent Hill is just a portal into one of the Survive timeline? How about Castlevania was about them nanomachine undead things all along? The potential for SYNERGY is amazing here. This is the next billion dollar IP right there

Except it literally refills your thirst and hunger every round so that that isn't an issue.
Why do people who have no idea what the fuck they are talking about insist on opening their giant mouths?

>refills every round
>25% hunger/thirst

>TWENTY FIVE
>runs out in 2 min

>4 hour thread
>86 posts

literally only konami shills keeping these alive now. they were pretty slow moving the last two days, but this is glacier-like however.

gg Kojima haters, we won

Ok, Sup Forums. You can stop pretending shit games are actually good now. This game is getting reamed and literally every other imageboard Ive been to is making fun of it, except for you, Sup Forums. I mean Im all for the memes but I think paying 34.99 to promote a meme is just asking for too much. Fucking stop, please.

stop shitting on based konami

kojima drones everywhere...

*blocks your path*

I don't hate Kojima or Konami.

waaaaaaah the food/drink system is too haaaaard i'm always staaaarving this game sucks fuck you for firing kojima, konami

It is a game that strives, desperately, to meet basic expectations. Those who enjoy it are probably not going to be very vocal, and those who think it looks like a shitty cashgrab will just allow it to fall out of their memoryhole, since they already accepted MGS was dead years ago.

So like, sure, give Konami a medal I guess. They made a functional video game out of the dirty scraps their most talented developer left on the floor on his way out.

>he doesn't mention the part where he had to sleep 50 times to wait for all the animals to respawn and how all that food will deplete within a couple of hours

it's also one of the best Survival Shooters probably ever

The enemies aren't anywhere near intelligent enough to make this claim.