>>407742164

fug

>my very face when

looks pretty dope

I want everyone who worked on this to burn in the deepest layer of hell for all eternity.

>if 343i made reboot

So they ruined ReBoot.
Which fond childhood memory is next?

> Literally fucking code lyoko
godamn it.

awful

>Copy that one shitty live action show from cartoon Network
>Slap the Reboot name on it
How do they fuck up the Reboot premise this fucking much?

But Code Lyoko was fun!

Yeah but this is meant to be reboot not Lyoko.

Not gonna lie. ALOT of reboot sucked hard.
The 1st season and some of the second season was top notch tho.

you didn't like the opera episode?

why watch that when i can see enzo getting a boner from his older sis in his birthday episode

wheres bob and the gang? wheres hexadecimal and the other villains? vera looks hot in the game, i'm a sucker for simplisitc robot gynoids, but she looks like a brushed potato in real life

They don't exist. This is clearly not Reboot.

How the fuck does someone have so much brain damage that they can take a series about anthropomorphized computer processes, and turn it into a fucking Virtual Power Rangers?

>4 episodes left in the original script that would have ended fucking everything
>Netflix makes this shit instead of simply releasing the last 4 as a movie like it was originally intended

God can you imagine getting a fucking finale that has already been goddamn written? I know Samurai Jack ended pretty shitty, but Genndy had no idea what he was doing for the last rushed episodes.

>Sublime Text
lol wat

Also it looks like a Disney Channel movie.

who the fuck even cared bout the story arc of reboot?
It was boring and bland.
Reboot was at its best when there was no stupid lame arc, the self contained episodes were the best.

Well thanks, a great way to start the day is wanting to die.

no man when Enzo lost and became Snake that was the tightest shit.

Did graphics get worse since 1994?

>resetera.jpg

>4 episodes left
I was wondering why it ended abruptly.

No, the director is just really bad at his job.

>I know one franchise that will never get ruined

>the one shit show you watched as a kid for the sake of variety and lulz is the one that doesn't get a shitty childhood ruining rehash.

pottery

SFM of dot in her Elvira costume
WHEN!?

Never

i was so sad when they made hex a sprite or w/e

ruined the character tbqh family

>goofy X-Files parody episode
>shit gets completely fucking real

never have I seen such a dramatic tonal shift in a kids cartoon since reboot. goddamn they made it work somehow though

>Hating when shit got real

>Liking when shit got real bad

Original Reboot was amazing really. Now looking back at it, it was made with so much love, how did bob survive the Net when he got betrayed? I dont remember the details.

>dont remember the details.
cause it was fucking retarded

his tool, glitch turned into a protective suit to allow him to survive

>Fax Modem and Data Nully
bretty good

SEETHING

I hate my self and I want to die!

Naw my man, first season really helped the 2nd season shine. It was thanks to the compy plot that made all the drama that happened all the more shocking. Megabyte was a top teir villian and he did not dissapoint when he betrayed Bob.

is that..... ffs

No before that, when Bob was covered by Net Monster Skin. How did he get that suit when he would have died leaving the pod?

What the fuck are they doing? Reboot was not some teen drama.

Pretty sure he was just a badass but was eventually corrupted by the net trying to survive. Then came back with the voice of cheetor from Beasties

Why?