Optimized Gaming OS

I recall reading something about a custom windows OS for gaming. Something about it being more streamlined or optimized, maybe gutted of bloatware.

Anyone know what I may be talking about?

Wanna look into it as I am reformatting soon cause my new parts are on the way.

linux plus a sub-box

eXPerience's Tiny 7 seems to fit the bill the most.

I think it was a version of 10 I saw it on Sup Forums but I can't for the life of me find the history due to ccleaner'ing earlier. So I asked there but no dice.

Right looks like Felicia from FE Fates but who are the other two?

They're all from fgo

medb (fate/grand order)
minamoto no raikou (fate/grand order)
scathach (fate/grand order)

1st I've heard of something like that and its something I doubt MS would ever do.

Ass

muhhhhh dickkkk
what does a femals asspussy smell like?

What a stupid nigger
Your custom windows not only sends data to Microsoft, it sends data to the guy who made it and probably mines him bitcoins.
>custom versions of properiatory software
lmao

FGO has such hot girls but it's a shame you have to play the awful 1% drop rate game to truly appreciate them

It's not by then, it's user made.>Thinking they don't exist
>Being this dense
SHIGGY DIGGY

Medb a cute.
You wouldn't think she fucked half of Ireland.

Also,
>Shortly before a battle, Medb found herself in desperate need to pee. Fergus mac Róich knelt beside her to cover them both with his shield, and the water she passes forms three great rivers 'so that a mill could find room on each dyke'. The three valleys carved by this torrent came to be known as Fual Medba, or "Medb's piss-pot".

Just fap to the doujinis bro.

>Thinking they don't exist
Of course they do. But they are snake oil at best and plain malware at worst. Good luck finding help with your snowflake edition of windows.

>Windows 10
Unless you're dying to play windows store exclusives, just install Tiny7.

It wasn't made for gaming but it would be better for gaming, windows 10 will get a version where they remove legacy shit like fax services and stuff like that. That's what a i heard, nothing about a gaming os

1% is the same as 100% if you’re not a lucklet

Why does this image make me want to grab the pussy?

umm...piss and shit?

Name one good reason why you don't just use Windows 10.