Trump blames video games, movies for violence

>youtube.com/watch?v=3RKZn2Sf7bo
FUCK YES BASED
OUR GUY!
GET REKT LIBERAL LEFTIST DEGENERATE GAMERS!
WE DID Sup Forums!
DON'T WORRY /K/ WE GOT YOUR BACK
GET WREKT Sup Forums YOU'VE HAD IT COMING ALL THOSE DEATHS YOU CAUSED IN SCHOOLS ARE COMING BACK TO HAUNT YOU!

inb4
>CNN

based polygon is on our side Sup Forums
Ben Kuchera is /ourguy/

>Gamers
>Leftist

Huh?

Fucking ironic when they can't stop blaming video games for racism or sexism.

I'm hard-left. Not SJW though. Fuck those clowns.

it's a baiting neofag crying about Sup Forums

racism and sexism isn't gun violence.

Every USA president blamed video games for violence since the release of Doom and Mortal Kombat.
I dare say every president on world.
I'm not even la creatura, just poiting it out.

Obama didn't
Obama had class

Trump is a fucking retard.

He's right.

>child has to endure constant abuse and voilance in school
>is a social outcast
>doesn't know what it means to be liked
>gets angry
>gets balmed that being angry caused all this misbehavior towards him
>gets even more angry at that retardation
>anger turns into voilance
>if it's extreme enough he decides that if his life isn't worth living others don't have one either
>shoots the people that caused him this harm

>IT'S VIDYA AND GUNS GOY
>NOT THE FUCKED UP SOCEITY AND THE SYSTEMS THAT ENFORCE VICTIM BLAMING

Let's see when the next one explodes.

Disgusts me that there are Trump supporters in this board, desu
>But muh Hillary was worse
Doesn't make Trump good.

Not really, he's spot on.

He's right, but ironically.

kill yourself

This. This country got cheated out of good candidates and forced us to choose between a pandering granny and a conman fatass.

Arming teachers would at least make a suicide runner think twice if he really wants to do it. Or he plansd better and gets a higher highscore.
Then again, Anitas henchman is right thta all of it is much bigger then just "it's guns, it's video games".

don't worry they'll go back to that next week

I'm very satisfied with Trump.

Probably bcause he was too busy not shutting down Guantanamo, deporting Mexicans in large numbers than any president before and killing civilians in drone strikes. Not much time for blaming video games in such a full day.

But it is? He should also blame movies too

Well at least now we can point to this article every time they screech "Waah! Titties!"

You unironically don’t have the first without the second. The founders weren’t retarded enough to add amendments that weren’t absolutely necessary. You’re a fool if you think you can pick and choose which ones you support and still say you have respect for the founders or understood them at all.

El goblino...

No, Trump really is a great president and what time country needed

at least he wasn't a retard like Trump

I mean he's right, games right now are basically just violence and degeneracy and their sole purpose is to devolve western civilization, and specifically white men, as a way of undermining our way of life and our society.

Just think of all those articles about young men "dropping out" of life and not doing anything besides play video games. I don't care how much you enjoy this hobby, you have to admit there's some fucked up shit going on. And I'd feel much more comfortable with someone like Trump trying to help us clean it up a bit, rather than some fucking SJW who would go about banning all non-trans characters from games and declare all social ills solved.

>it's not that it makes them violent, it's that it makes them think that violence solves problems, and then they use violence
>it doesn't make them violent though

>hasn't done anything besides make empty promises, alienate and offend his allies and supporters, and go back on his word
you must be easy to please.

Considering that pic related cause a nigger chimp out he's probably on to something.

The important thing is does he hear you?

Isn't Trump keeping Gitmo open too?

Yeah satisfied

No shit that’s why they’re different words?

>You unironically don’t have the first without the second

>deporting Mexicans in large numbers than any president
That's false, he counted turning people away at the border, "deporting".
Also keeping Guantanamo was a good thing.

he's trying and failing to make the argument while not having a double standard for his retarded "video games cause sexism" argument

I think Trump was always pretty clear about not liking video games. Not like he can do anything about it anyway.

Of course he'll be out of a job if he doesn't try to deflate this balloon now.

Video games are one of the very few things that keep those young men at bay and not let their frustration turn into anger and violance.
You have to think what it is that makes them to drop out of society. Playing a ton of vidya is merely a symptom and not the cause.

>dude just arm people who were never trained to deal with violent situations, that will fix everything

Arming teachers could also cause deadly accidents unless you train them how to properly handle weapons in a safe manner around dumb little shits (kids), which would cost money, which would involve Trump actually putting money into public education.

Le classy mudslim drone stiker XD

lmao

he's just saying what people want to hear, nothing will change

different causes

can't have school shootings if you ban schools

>MUH DRONE STRIKES
Trump has been doing the same thing. Get used to it, that gonna keep happening under every President until drones stop being a thing.

care to elaborate?
my piqued has been interest

Trump is an excellent president and cleaning up the Obama mess.

He's agreeing with Trump without having to admit it.

>government spends most of the annual tax money on establishing themselves as a ruling class
>they then borrow money from foreign institutions to pay for citizen services and QoL
>government dumps responsibility for this debt on citizens
>when the toxicity of this abandonment starts showing in all aspects of our society they blame videogames
i wonder if they remember how they push call of duty and war sims

banned video games in USA = no more shit games