wccftech.com/metal-gear-survive-charging-save-slot/

>trusting the Japs
>ever

I don't feel bad because metal gear fans deserve this

a great game?

>10 years later
>you have to pay 0.99$ everytime you want to save

mark my fucking word

It goes further, they charge 10 bux for each additional exploration team slots when you finally get to the point you can use them too.

This game should have been released for free.

$0.99 everytime you launch the game

Or you can play five multiplayer matches.

We will have finally come full circle.

the beta wasnt even that much fun

where?

>I was working when the beta was released
>My brother starts playing and creates his avatar
>"Hey user, you can create your own character, just like in MGSV Multiplayer. When you get home this monday you can play!"
>Beta is over
>Now I have to pay for an additional avatar
>tfw my bald sniperfu will be forever trapped in Phantom Pain multiplayer

shit you're right...

They already did that with MGO2 in 2008.

>Abandon faith
what faith? this game is bunch of nips taking petty revenge on kojima, fucking up his great title. i never kept a slightlest bit of faith when it comes to survive, and i'm pretty sure no one else did

>"Chong-bong-ching-chong, why is new survive gamu nottu sellingu?"
>"Hidetaku, cancelu the MGS legacyu collectionu for PC , there is clearly no demandu for Metaru Gearu Solidu anymoru!"
>"Bing-Bong-Rice-Wine Hai, Konami-san!"

Based Konami shitting on faggots making a second character just so they can make an ugly girl.

Except that in arcades, you don't have to pay 40 bucks for the base game.

How many coins you get per match?

>Dude you don't NEED to buy horse armour

This is you

0 because survival coins can only be bought with real money

>But the login rewards!

>all these soyboys hating on a gaming company for charging for luxury services which is completely withing their rights
if you're a fucking poorfag why play games? get a job you cücks

>0 because survival coins can only be bought with real money
Wrong.

Well, did you buy the horse armor?

I unironically thought this game came out like a year and a half ago until I started to see these shill threads pop up this last week or so.

I mean arcades are kind of a different story. Generally they were very short experiences your also forgetting the fact arcade boards would generally cost thousands of dollars and especially in the 90's had hardware far surpassing what was available on consoles (excluding Neo Geo) or even on PC's.

>which is completely withing their rights
No, that is wrong. What they're doing is pretty much theft. All this DLC grifting is just further proof that the gaming industry must be nationalized.

No. But retards did and now look

>heh, just watch the game will be good because that hack Kojima isn't involved

>HURR ARCADES WERE DLC

1) You never owned arcade games unless you bought the entire cabinet. You paid to play it, not to own it. This is the same concept of watching a movie in a theater.

2) Arcades originated in a time where consoles and gaming computers were really rare and expensive. The first few generations of consoles were even marketed as "taking the arcade home" or as a means to actually own a game instead of having to pay a quarter every time you want to play it.

The DLC shit we have now is like buying a movie on DVD but then having to pay extra afterwards for deleted scenes and commentary.

>one save slot
>nobody complains
>one save slot, can buy more
>REEEEEE
they are milking normies for cash

It's just a joke you damn autismo

The point is that we used to get those deleted scenes and commentary as part of the fucking DVD. And now the film companies are withholding content specifically to sell it later on.