THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS

THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS

Kill yourself the fuck out of my board already you braindead shitter.

Kill yourself.

>warrior
>alliance
>human female

Pretty pathetic, mate

jelly ass faggots

SEETHING

>retail

>6668K LIFE
>getting 675G casually
>mount possible at lvl 20

holy fug what happened to WoW

get wiht the times gramps

the leader of alliance is a FtM

Some shit. Some shit happened to WoW.

im sure all the chinese bots that still play are quite impressed user
and your mother, of course

too bad the graphics are shit and your mount will move as if it had a stick up its ass

You are one of the most pathetic people on Sup Forums

柴草

IF I DON'T GET THIS MOUNT AND YOU FUCKING LEARN IT I'M TURNING THE STREAM OFF AND I'M NEVER STREAMING AGAIN

Fucking scrubs playing WoW still in 2018, just fuck off casual shitter.

I'm the streamer, I should get it

>when you get bullied out of /vg/ and have to find somewhere else to blogpost

>my numbers are better than your numbers

lol who still plays this game in 2018 when black desert online and ffxiv exists? on fucking retail no less? sad pathetic loser caring more for replies than anything else

>black desert online and ffxiv

>4 attacking spells
>2 cooldowns
And pepople say DPS are hard to play

whats wrong with thicc human females?

>can't name anything better

thanks for proving me right shitter

Just a friendly announcement that the OP is a ban evader on /vg/ and frequently spams several boards in similar ways.

Numbers are getting squished down in BFA so they’re less ridiculous.
Gold has been inflating for years due to the nature of an economy built around infinite resources
Nobody actually wants to level any more so just giving everybody mounts makes the whole process go quicker and easier. Leveling hasn’t been a part of wow’s gameplay since vanilla and there’s no way to actually bring it back unless a future expansion adds two new Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdom sized maps to level in.

WoW is better.
BDO is korean grindy shitshiw, FFXIV is slow korean grindy shitshow. Even TESO and EvE are better.

You know, I expected something neater if it's called a "Felcrusher". Turns out it's another fucking generic mammoth/elekk looking mount. Also, what's the point of ground mounts anyway?

They look better when running than flying mounts.

too bad elekks have some of the worst running animations in the game

based pezado back at it again

>Nobody actually wants to level any more
>Leveling hasn’t been a part of wow’s gameplay since vanilla

Explain all the levelling changes (read: nerfs) we got recently then. I'll give you a hint, see pic

wowik wypierdalaj

K LIFE
>>getting 675G casually

That's just inflation you absolute fucking moron

ACKSHUALLY, that's related to the animation and not the graphics, why do americans have a really hard time understanding many concepts like, sprite, reskins, recolors, texture, etc?