Left one

>left one
>lets rehash the same idea five times, including a 4K remaster on the same platform with 0 new changes, when it's obvious the second half of the game was rushed

>right one
>dumb bitch with zero creativity

woopty doo, good troll pasta

Gameplay always comes first after 15 hours of tutorials and cutscenes.

Fromsoft has nothing to do with the remaster which is a shame because now it's just a low effort port

japan makes better vidya Sup Forums stop arguing about this

>it's been specifically stated that they're developing it in-house

Japan even does sjw shit better. Subtle and tasteful

nice sources you got there faggot

Source, I thought it was just some random people who made the Dragons Dogma port doing the remaster

well, you put the right one in caps so I guess she got blown the fuck out and will never recover

>has to strawman to make west look bad
pathetic

for the sake of making a counterargument to your epic picture nips focus on teen drama, over designed belt costumes and generic 'say sumfing nice abowt hurr!' meme girls.

shit thread btw.

What's the best west dev?
Vavra and Todd?
Laffable

>Using the most cherrypicked devs to further your pro Japanese agenda
Reminder that Japan hated America and Europe and wanted them dead.

Reminder that they were nuked fucking twice.

I like Jap games but let's be real here, no one beat Todd

>"Japanese game developers put gameplay first"
>country is the largest market for visual novels

many of those on the right arent even devs

Todd has achieved chim, he's on another plane of existence.

>western dev in his natural habitat

>>western games
>Sup Forums: Where are the hot bimbo girls that panders to me? Urgh, disgusting sjw cuck soyboy trash.

>>Japanese games
>Sup Forums: uhhhhhnnnggg she's blushing mmmm she's embarrassed uhhhhnnnggg god yes I can only get hard if she is ashamed mmm yes she can't do it with confidence because that would make me uncomfortable mmmmmm based japan catering to my beta boner uuuhhhhnnnn I love you generic anime girl #4327854623894832

>females don't get to be feminine because my Marxist Jewish professor told me that gender roles are Hitler

>American

The fact they aren't fixing the second half has lost my purchase.
That's fucking despicable. They are scum for pulling such a lazy cashgrab.

All game developers are filthy fucking trash.

This except unironically

The guy you're talking to is a fag but unironically defending the trash in that webm is the gayest thing one could do.

I was referring to his statement, not the webm

> (((confidence)))
Only cucks like sluts

I'd help her hamburger if you know what I mean

*teleports behind you*
*turns the next installment of your beloved franchise into a gacha cashgrab*
Nothin personner... gaijin piggu

Fire Emblem?

Outside of LI second half is fine. This meme needs to end.

>creating a rich world brim with details

John Carmack, American McGee, Lord British, Warren Spector, Pre-KC Vavra, Davor Hunski, Jared and Chad Moldenhauer

> pedo is an insult
Back 2 reddit

>pedo is not an insult

Back 2 darknet

> cuckhead
lol

Left is a psychopath though

Learn to code Eva.

To be fair. I have a girlfriend n' all and still masturbating to the stuff on the right would be easier than masturbating to the stuff on the left.

The one on the right isn't even a developer. Her title is right there in the fucking image. Retard.

>Czech
>west

All indie is trash

>cherrypicking
>pixiv fanart
Lmoa @ (u)

Japanese developers are all about finding every opportunity to show breasts and panties in a game. Fanservice always trumps gameplay.

>it wasn't made by muh corprashun so it suxorz!

There’s nothing wrong with either the webm or the pictures though, no need to get so defensive

I haven't been reminded of hamburger hepler in years

whats she doin nowadays

Czechia sits basically right on the line between East/West and is literally snuggled up next to Germany.

That’s how it usually works, yes

He’s right in that it’s a post commie shithole. However in the context if vidya “western” means “not Japanese”

How the fuck russkies keeped Kaliningrad to themselves?

That's retarded. Are korean MMOs and chinese rip-offs western games?
Eastern Europe is right where east meets the west, we shouldn't consider them part of any, slav magic is big enough to be considered a separate clasification anyways.

Dafuq are those arms

Hello fellow 4channers. I'd like to make an announcement.
Everyone who doesn't have the same leftist opinions as me, I'd like you all to go back to le containment board, Sup Forums, where you all belong.
I am not comfortable with this behavior. Stop talking bad about the Japanese and stop calling some Eueropean people not white.

to be honest Miyazaki was againts the dark souls sequels. He only wanted to make (and only fully worked on) des, das and bb. He wasn't the ptesident back then though and they also had a contract with Bandai.

He also admitted that each game had it's different flaws but "overall it was a happy series".

Human:
Put forth their best.
Asian:
Copy, present as inherently theirs, degrade others, lower the standards for everything.

Content:
Human:
People try to live.
Asian:
A collection of copied characters chip away at everything trying to live.

Utter opposites. Asians only do things for profit. Humans do things for other humans.
I know what I prefer.
Rather a game expects the best from me. Something blaming me for it being an insult to life itself, shouldn't be accessible against the wealth of better things.
Don't play asian victim molding. Play things you are meant for.
Yellow skin washes off if you stay away from stupidity.
Neither creature should conform. Forces of submission aren't on your side.

At least use a real image.

>comparing a director and a writer

Why is she so ugly? Her features aren't bad individually but there's something uncanny about her. It's some reverse Gestalt shit.

>Play things you are meant for
I’m meant for good games so Nippon it is

Dark Souls is literally the greatest artistic achievement of the 21st century

>japanese game developer
>gameplay always comes first

I like japanese games but you're wrong. Take persona for example, it's more like a visual novel than a game series.

Because it's like an Oblivion potato head. Body isn't bad but her head is fucked.

ds2>>ds1>>ds3

THIS

/thread

Agreed

Based Jap devs focusing on gameplay and saving video games.
>goes back to grinding FGO/FEH and playing Hyperdimension Neptunia

I'd hang out with that swans guy

Slavs are better.

>being a faggot
You don't need anything but Metallica.

It's amazing how they always hire the same kind of creature

this

/reddit

w-watch out, Goose!

>tiki calling me oniichan
that’s just wrong

>to make west look bad
No need to do that since Bioware or Ubisoft still exist.

Explain

To be fair she and one more write are gone from Beamdog. First clearly demoted to CM position and then left the company. She gave us such masterpieces as this one.

kys

Yeah LI isn't really the games biggest issue honestly. Even if they "fixed" it the second half would still be a huge disappointment just because of how it's structured compared to the first half.

I don't agree with either of these statements.

Japs make shit gameplay games regularly. Americans make gameplay first games regularly.

I will point out when it comes to boardgames, games that put gameplay/mechanics first are called euros. A euro game is harder and harder to come by because ALL of the best mechanics are already used and now there is only copy/paste of others games. No one is playing them because they already have a game that is 99% the same as the one that just launched.

>The story should always compliment the gameplay and world

This isn't how any of that shit works. There is more to it and posts like these create strawman and offer no actual discussion. This thread shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

>slav magic is big enough to be considered a separate clasification anyways.

It's just a case of Slavs not really finding their place as video game developers with the mainstream.

Explain this

If anything it just proved SJWs have zero interest in CRPGs and no one really came to expansion's rescue when older core fans shat on it.

This is a board dedicated to video games though, the level of discussion should above that of the mainstream.

>metalLia gets pissed and throws crude lewd insults left and right with her sweet ass voice
HNNNNNGGGG

They fired the three writers, she, the other dude and that gay modder who also made the repulsive hexxat in 2..

> slav jank
Fixed

Just proves that SJW writers CANNOT refrain from adding their political agenda into everything. I wouldn't be surprised if she would ask for gender neutral pronouns on her starbucks cup

Metalli(c)a is great, not to mention her house has a great track.

whatever reaches mainstream makes significant impact and pretending Sup Forums is some exclusive club of vidya connoisseurs is mental, though. witcher 3 and now kingdom come are doing that for slavs as far as rpgs go.

DELETE

I know Sup Forums is filled with Skyrim and Undertale threads but it also has knowledgeable people. It's the casuals that should become more experienced with time, not just the oldfags who leave.

You are both blind.

>witcher 3 and now kingdom come are doing that for slavs as far as rpgs go.
Slavs being hyped up technowizards is old as fuck. STALKER and Serious Sam both had that exact same receptoin.

Fuck, I am still mad. That expansion was promising, I even liked that Aasimar character and especially soundtrack, but small things like that trans blacksmith chick who also is a follower of Tempus just killed that game.
Sadfrog.jpg