Oh yeah, how does Sup Forums feel about the upcoming Indivisible...

Oh yeah, how does Sup Forums feel about the upcoming Indivisible? I did enjoy the demo a lot but I haven't played Valkyrie Profile either, so maybe I don't have the best opinion on it.

Backed it but not a lot of interest in it currently.

>blacked

Freudian slip?

you silly bitch.

Did they cut the Kamen Rider guy? Pretty much a deal breaker

Oh the ironing.

Same, but I occasionally remember that it exists, I'm still kinda excited for it. I love the different character designs.

Naga Rider? Why would they cut him? Wasn't he a reached stretch goal?

dropped

whats this

Thought I read they were considering cutting all the goal characters due to development hell

Well that sounds fucking awful, do you remember where you read that?

No

Link?

After seeing his animations he actually looks really cool

Never played this, how is the battle system different from a regular rpg?

Is it not going well? I haven't been reading the backer emails.

It's a shame, Skullgirls felt like it had so much love and character put into it but something about this felt kind of forced.

You should try the free demo. It's short, and fun.

>felt kind of forced

Can't wait. Backer demo was great.

Each character in you party is mapped to a face button on the controller and you want to rack up combos on the enemy to build your special attack meter.

Where did you read that? They've been putting out plenty of animation previews for backer characters. The

Dumping some animation sketches.

>Black characters
DRO-
>Blackwashed CowboyKnight
-PPED

I havent seen a game that clashes in style so hard in a long time.

That sword pistol is cool as fug

Sup Forums wants to hate it because it has brown people, but based on the demo it's a great iteration on Valkyrie Profile with the kind of great 2D animation you don't see much of anymore.

What can it possibly provide that Lenneth did not? Better ranged characters?

>How to piss off /k/ in three easy steps

Larger movesets and ATB combat where you take an active role in defence.

Do those monsters tongue rape the brown girl in the front?

This looks scatological.

I hate Sup Forums

And it caters to amputee fetishists.

RELEASE DATE: NEVER EVER

And fucking Narutards, is their a outside fanbase's asshole this game won't lick?

Literally no interest whatsoever. The character designs were interesting but I don't know what they're doing with them now.

Still soured by the fact that they had to pander to indies in order to meet their goal. I guess things will never change for Lab Zero.

It's never happening

good riddance

oh yeah I remember Sup Forums being severely bittblasted when this game got funded

Why, what's so hateable about it that they don't want an independant studio that doesn't impact any other games to get funded?

It's gonna be a petty reason like too many female characters or someone is a bit too brown

muh SJW bogeyman because the game has a diverse cast.

Yeah I never cared about this but it's still annoying that they had to beg for more money instead of just walking away after the failed kickstarter like most projects that don't meet their goal.
It's obvious they expected it to meet the kicker goal with flying colors, I have no idea why after the string of scamstarter games before it that soured everyone to kickstarter.
Now it's being dragged along on a shoestring budget from other indies, even if I had any interest I sure as hell would have lost that after they started begging for more money after the failed kicker.

This is the state of Sup Forums now.

I bet you also like this one

It is. SJW-bullshit had the horrible long-term-effect that whenever we see a female lead or any character that isn't white, it instantly feels like the devs are pandering to some minority or tumblr- or reddit-crowd. And I'm sure Indivisible does that to some extent, like in but at least it makes for interesting characters, so who gives a fuck.

eh too obvious.
People have been harping on this one for twenty years.
It's stupid, but it's final fantasy, so it kind of comes with the territory.

Would the character be any less interesting if you just changed his race to white, kept the same outfit and animations?
If your answer is yes, then you should kill yourself.