Who else here gets high off some green before a gaming session?

Who else here gets high off some green before a gaming session?

DUDE TEA LMAO BREW IT ERRY DAY BRAH

jasmine tea is best, but I don't like how I feel after drinking too much caffeine so I prefer herbal teas

350 BREW IT

I miss tea and coffee, but my doctor had a fit at my blood pressure, so now i can only have faggot tea. Any recommendations? Already got Green, chamomile, peppermint.

peppermint tea > all

white tea is very good

so no caffeine of all kind? that sucks, was about to recommend Mate tea. Try Rooibos and if you like spicy stuff try those Indian Ayurveda teas, healthy as shit!

180 STEEP IT FAGGOT
matcha>gyokuro>genmaicha>gunpowder>normal sencha
still more of an oolong fan but my oolong is too good to drink on the daily.

oolong? that's what your fucking mom said to me last night, you dumb fuck

>Yerba Mate
you want to give him cancer too?
you're probably set I would say try a fresh sencha if you can find one. It's very light green tea goes with almost anything
found the pu'erh faggot

No caffeine, or alcohol. Fun times. Thanks, I'll check that. Herbal stuff feels hollow, like odd flavoured water. Always had it, but only occasionally, now it's my only drink.

Are you half-white, half-azn soyboy lefty polsci major who obsesses over tea and anime?

>topical knowledge of tea somehow makes someone a happa soyboy
how do you not read into the world's second most popular beverage behind water?

Eh I've been sitting on black fag for a month now. I may as well smoke a bowl and download UPlay

Now that's what I call gamer fuel. If I don't feel like drinking caffeine, I go for rooibos, that's some good shit.

Good matcha is god tier but expensive as shit and a bit tedious to prepare.
But that warm wave of feel good that you get when you drink it compares to no other tea.

How do you lazy fuckers even pay for your shitty habit? Surely the stoners of Sup Forums dont have jobs

wtf are you talking about

*boils kettle over microphone* DUDE GONNA GET SO HIGH LMAOOOO

Tea is just a nu-malish as soylent

keep trying to play persona 5 high on weed but i keep falling asleep during social link dialogue. getting old sucks ass

>green tea
lmao fags.
i inject hibiscus tea every day. green tea is just a gateway beverage for teenagers

>hold on guys
>*loud slurping*

>full minute of pouring noises
>LOL THIS TEA IS STEAMING GUYS IMMA GET SO HYDRATED BRO
Teafag genocide best day of my live

I prefer it because it dosen't have the peaks and crashes of more caffeine rich beverages or the irritability that comes from being overstimulated.
mighty leaf makes a decent matcha it's organic so the price tag is even higher but probably the only fresh tasting matcha I've found in the states. Also if you add like table spoon of hot water to the cup first before you put in the matcha then mix it you don't need a wisk or even to mix it very long won't come out clumpy. A little sugar can act as an abrasive and anticlumping agent too if you take it slightly sweet.

>not injecting earl grey directly into your eyelids
LMAO do you even brew fgt

weed is pretty inexpensive, and i wish i could larp the neet life. i used to feel insecure about being a retarded gamer with no job or responsibilities who posts on a chinese hose untangling board but you really miss it once its gone

>unmute team mate
>"my dudes i just scored some dank bags from my tealer"
>mute again

>not dumping 20oz of steaming royal pu'erh directly into your asshole

This made me laugh far harder than it deserved to.

Says the virgin who never had a gf

Bro I only take high quality rolled pearls of green tea and stuck one under each eyelid to let them seep in all day long.

You need to chill bro, maybe have a nice cup once in a while :)

I want the froth though.
No way around the whisk for me

Stop projecting and keep drinking your faggot potion

>tealer

>tfw I stopped drinking coffee and sugary drinks
>tfw my energy went from being tired all the time to only tired half of the time.

t. has never kissed a girl
What's wrong, did you get bullied by the popular tea drinking kids in school?
Never got invited to tea parties?
You should put that stuff behind you already user.

>I want the froth though.
a man of taste I see. I suppose not then even the electric frothing whisks they have for milk don't work as well I hear but get close.

>Tfw straight edge for 8 months after smoking an eighth a day for 5 years
Fuck man i miss it, it got to the point where i was bored of it and i only enjoyed sleeping, drinking coffee and smoking cigs though. i don't think i can game while high anymore i'm too old i just don't have the focus. i miss smoking blunts with my friends and just shooting the shit, that was great. fuck neet life it sucks.

that's like the opposite of me. I could not enjoy my videogames because of anger and lack of immersion. A light buzz is the most intoxication I go for. Makes horror better and smooths the frustrations of hard games and pvp. It's probably the only time I don't find the large amounts of in-game reading a total bore.

How poor do you have to be to not afford teabags? During my peasant student years we basically lived on tea and ramen. Even the homeless get free tea.

Enjoy your overdose and hospital stay. I'm sure gaming when you're tripping so hard off your tea that you hallucinate balrogs chasing you into traffic will be great :).

You're worse than murderers.

I usually just make homeless diarrhea and make it into a potent brew.
I guess that counts due to trace amounts of tea then.

Damn, i wish i could get weed but I wouldn't know where to start. Being a shut-in has pros and cons.

Jasmine tea is the fucking best.

Where do you live?

It's worse when you have autism or social anxiety since your mannerisms make you seem inherently shady.

Only tea I drink is half tea half lemonade arizona.

black usually

I'm surprised the sperglord janny who's on during these hours didn't delete this thread without realizing it's not about weed. He still might. Hot Pocketeers deserve death.

don't temp their wrath

green tea taste fucking shit

Ah yes, american sweet tea, aka a glass of slightly tea flavoured sugar.

The one good thing for you user is there is a very large variety of herbal teas. Personally I like fruit flavored ones. Look for ones that actually have pieces of dried fruit in the tea bag those are best.

Who /SADBOYS/ here

>drinking tea from tea bags
P L E N

This thread made me want to taste all sort of tea
Never really went outside of the usual jasmine and black

>that strain with vanilla
this shit gets me off like nothing else

i got a man that hooks me up with that good shit from japan
some people prefer china but i don't like the taste of sweatshop that leaves on my tongue

get good
put honey in it and sip on that green vanilla

I smoked weed everyday for years. Pretty much smoked all day from when I woke up till I went to bed. I haven't smoked in like a month or so and goddamn do I miss it.
Being an adult is boring. I read books now and wake up early.

stick to actual teas and not granny herbal infusions

I like hibiscus apricot tea.

South England.
Yeah, i haven't spoken to people in years, I've completely lost social skills, subtlety, and understanding body language.

I don't have proper tea making wares in my house, and I live in the deep south where the only tea they drink is sweet tea.
Last proper tea I drank was from a lesbian tea/soap shop.

>England
Nah, can't fucking help. I wouldn't try looking either unless you know family.

Look on tinder for mary jane or similar names, meet up and buy weed. If you live in a college town you can wear a weed shirt and walk around for 5 minutes and some white dude with dreads will try to sell you weed. Only buy whole buds and don't buy from people that sell hard drugs too

I do not buy the notion that you can't get proper tea where you live.
You can get tea in the most remote backwater places of this planet.

>Green, chamomile, peppermint.

Wait, if you're able to drink green, then what's the problem and why haven't you dumped the boiled salad yet?

>you can't get that in any stores where I live so I run out a lot.
Hey, that's true here as well, I just order most of my shit online. There's a good shop in the country capital that I order from.

Well, I can't just gather up yard clippings, boil that and call it tea. I'm not that desperate/poor.

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

LOOK HOW COOL I AM BY SMOKING POT XDDD

Always had it in the cupboard, doesn't mean i drink it loads. I'm not allowed caffeine, but i may as well drink that instead of my usual 10 coffees a day.

That's green tea.

Caffeine is good for your blood pressure; your physician is a hack.

gween tea

Earl grey, hot

I get high over the mic. IDGAF. If my personal choice to get high upsets you, then go play games alone fag.

I used about 30g of poppies for my first tea. I know that's low but I have practically no tolerance. I felt a little bit of that comfortable-headache. Thinking about trying 50 or maybe 60 grams this time. Just work my way up.

*turns on mic*
*slurps tea loudly*
*coughs* aaaaaaaah fuck yeah this is that good shit *cough*

>tea
>earl grey
>hot

cawfee

Where my pu erh niggas at? STEEP IT

who /darjeeling/ here

last year i read in the news that the farmers were about to go on strike and i panicked and bought a lot of darjeeling tea

Just threw that into my rotation. Haven't tried it yet, but looking forward to it.

>If my personal choice to get high upsets you
Nobody gives a fuck about what you do, fag. That's why they get upset. Because no one gives a fuck. Keep it to yourself.

There's more sugar in that shit than tea

I love green sencha, jasmine and chinese gunpowder.
I also love

Why not just have decaff?

What's your blood pressure btw

If you're incredibly offended at the mere hint (bubbling) of marijuana smoking, then I'd say you give a hefty fuck.
I should have to hide it in secret because you "don't give a fuck" so vehemently.

>have emotional reaction due to not caring
kek

Sup Forums pls go

more like /SOYBOYS/ lmao
superior arizona coming through

Bought some Chinese gunpowder in this store run by two tiny Asian ladies the other day because I thought it was funny how it said gunpoweder on it

Green or earl grey tea mostly.
Can't have black teas because they're too acidic, my enamel is really weak so no sugar or acid for me.

Good Sencha is the fucking best mate. That flowery fresh flavor. Those crisp tea needles.

Chinese gunpowder is so good.
I've also taken tt rubbing it on my taint and using it as lube from time to time.

Those are soft drinks, user.
Might as well just drink a coke.

gyokuro sencha (shade grown sencha) is pure tops it's why they make matcha out of it