You disagree with this image, right?

You disagree with this image, right?

No that's an accurate summary of Sup Forums

I agree that niggers should alll be destroyed. Yes.

strawman: the image (ms paint edition)

>including a black character just for the sake of him being black

I don't have a problem with black characters except that they're written to have absolutely no flaws which pisses me off.

A character who is black just to be black is not diversity, it's racism.

There are plenty of black people and gay people and whoever else in games that are good characters and I have no problems with those. But a character who comes in and is "ALL I DO IS SUCK COCK, LOL IM SUCH A TRANNY, HEY MY NAME USED TO BE JACOB BUT NOWS ITS MARY BETY TRANSALOT" then I don't want that in my game because it's meaningless bullshit.

Also Gone Home isn't a video game, kill yourself.

Oh shit, an MS paint comic

you forgot to mention that if japan does it it's delicious brown and the characters aren't actually minorities which makes it ok.

I don't even get the difference between good and forced diversity some faggots always mention.
Like they see a trailer of a game with a black guy and screech about it being forced and knowing nothing about the game.
I unironically don't get it.

what are you doing?

Laughed far harder than I should have.
Thanks user.

>omitting things like context, world, unvierse, technology aviable, religions and everything else for the sake of your argument.
You sure got me there, budy

Pretty accurate, Sup Forums loves to go apeshit whenever there is a token minority in their games.

>white character is badly written
shit character
>black character is badly written
FUCKING TOKEN NIGGERS FORCED DIVERSITY

Pretty good point yeh

>muh black people
Fucking america and their obsession with them, we don't want to deal with your shit

Saving the white race.

Why are you obsessed with race?

>Delicious brown girl is a character who happens to be black, but has a good character to her and if she wasn't a brown girl her character would still act as it's own thing

>Black character in other games is just a jive talking, white hating, dindumuffin, with an afro

Yeah dude, it sure is exactly the same.

Based magapede

Usually this happens because the White character was shit due lack of writting and character design skills, while diversity characters are bad due shoehorning diversity in them, rather than trying to make an actual character and failing to do so.

>arguing with niggers

I really wish san andreas came out today. great game, kinda boring story, barely any wh*te "people" in it, Sup Forumsirgins would die out of sheer anger

Lol some kid thought the black panther movie was raycist. I think he was jewish.

I agree. Even the black people in Japan are better.

Fuck off with your identity politics, "anti-sjws" have become much more frustrating than the purple-haired whales that dwell in American campuses.

This also applies to women and gays. And I'll be fair and say that "both sides do it", "they" both act like any minority character has to be a shining example of that minority that justifies their own inclusion, otherwise it's problematic. Only white males are allowed to be flawed characters because they're the default. People started calling it the "Galbrush paradox".

>game begins with the main character stealing a bike
Journalists would screech, Sup Forums would call it based

Unironically Kill yourself

>saves white race by echo chambering the same shit instead of having over 56% white children.
Even then roasties dont owe you shit

why is PoP08 there?

For fucks sake. I don't give a flying damn about fantasy liblands and other dumb stuff, but historical revisionism is fucking unforgivable.
Many children are actually learning some stuff from video games as I did as a kid, this kind of garbage in stuff that market themselves as historical can completely warp your perception, this is basically brainwashing.

No, I don't
forced diversity isn't when a single or a few characters are black
its when they don't make sense in the story, were changed to be black in an adaption or bloat the cast 'because we need one'
white genocide is just laughable

I dont care if black people are in videogames, but if its just there for the sake of being black then at least try to put an effort to maiking them cool

Switch "black genocide" for "shoot the boer" for accuracy.

Saw the movie the other day. Holy fuck it was bad. Not as much as I expected but fuck me it was bad.
It felt so forced and rushed at many poarts, like they tried to put so many things in just one movie. A friend described it as "You can totally see Black Panther 1 and Black Panther 2, with 2 clearly different villians with different motives, enviroments and writting."
Also how the fuck do people think Killmonger was properly developed? Yeah, he had reasons to go agaisnt BP and he even manages to legally win him, but after that it's just nonsense. "We gonna fight the white man!...depsite my life being shit thanks to other black people". Also people brings the "spiritual journey" killmonger scene as an example of good character development moment, when the problem is that that's literally the only proper development the character gets in the entire movie.

The description literally says it's historically inaccurate though.

I've always wanted to roll a cool blue dude

Out of all things done wrong in Diablo III, at least they added niggers correctly.

The playable niggers were there because their classes fitted them well, not because they were living among whites.

Diablo I and II got it very wrong, while III got it right.

you call that forced diversity. this is forced diversity.

>this is basically brainwashing.
take off your tinfoil you permavirgin small dicked white go.. I mean boi

>I don't mind a black character as long as they make sense in the world and story
>REEEEEEEEE WHY IS THIS SUBMARINE PILOT BLACK

The fact that white neckbeards and other people get upset that "muh white protagonist," isnt on the jew prism projector proves the ammount of brainwashing america has undergone.

Do black people even care about diversity? Maybe I'm uninformed, but it seems like the whole diversity thing is pushed by guilt-ridden whites who pity black people.

Half legit bullshit and half Sup Forumstards getting offended

>dude what if Tyrael, an angel, was black lmao

I prefer to play as people not animals.

>Just M or F

How can all be fucking well ? People like you disgust me

>How do we save the white race, boys? Any ideas?
>How about we go out, become successful, get married with white women and have children?
>...
>nah, let's just make bait threads and derail existing ones on unrelated anonymous imageboards instead

Shut up retard

Deliver a project or some work to your boss. When they ask you "why did you do this like this?", aswer: "Because I felt it was the right thing to do". Let's see how he reacts.
Design, in all forms and shapes, is objective and needs to follow some rules to be cohesive. Making something because "I felt we should do this" withouth any argument to back up that statement just shows how little you care or know about that subject.

>Many children are actually learning some stuff from video games as I did as a kid
lmaoing at ameritards needing shit vidya to learn stuff

yeah only Ubisoft would ever dare to reference The Last Supper

whoever made this image is an absolute brainlet

i disagree with the strawman it presents yes

I agree with picture if there's no valid explanation that some particular character MUST be nigger. Have you ever thought «oh I wish this character was a nigger, the story totally doesn't work and the immersion is broken because this character isn't nigger!». I don't think so (except it's CK2 which asks you to buy DLC so african units won't look like european knights). Character design is a fucking science and if you throw a nigger into your game it must carry some message like «this character is from Africa» or «this character is a criminal». Visual storytelling and shiet bruh.

I didn't play it so I don't know but isn't it some object viewer for autists and not actual part of gameplay?
The point is, I'm 95% convinced that the actual essential stuff in the game like story and characters are prioritizing inclusivity over "historical sexism" as well.

literally a subjective value judgement. what makes the bottom superior or the top or the top superior to the bottom?

Is there anything more pathetic than the shrill screeching of young white man shouting "oppression! oppression!"?

That is a total non-sequitur, please read the reply chain next time.

>i learn history from pop culture

hello brainlet

Not really. They just do their thing like everyone else.
Remember when people complained about MExican MArio and every mexican then went to attack those people saying "who the fuck cares, that's great". Turns out only some people complained about it. Regardless of the race, they're just a loud minority.

>25% of white race dies inside of 2 panels
>"this is okay"

the cuck that gets upset enough by it to strawman

black people don't care about actual diversity, the noisy ones just want more black people represented, and would bitch and moan if you added in other groups instead of them.

Micheal b jordan was the best thing in the movie. I like how they showed that the black community struggles within rather than muh whitey, because ignorance among african americans is the true problem.

Not vidya
sage, report, move on

black people don't only live in africa and it's ridiculous to expect a justification for a character having a skin tone any other than white(especially in fictional worlds)

I don't know, I'm not psychic so I don't know what an entire race of people is thinking. But I'm pretty sure they're not a monlith.

I agree like in Bayonetta Rodin is black but it doesn't define his character.
He's still a bad guy, a demon, and greedy but he's still a great character black or not.

Shut the fuck up liberal sjw cuck

Yeah, it's stupid. I try to handwave it as a "Morpheus trope", but it's like an angel assuming the form of a goat or a chimp for some reason.

Did you forget? The jews use mass media to brainwash white women into only dating black guys. There's simply nothing we can do!

remember, sage goes in all fields

Wait until they learn that World War 2 was a banker's war fought over debt repayments.

>these two are mutually exclusive

>oh god what the fuck who cares what the main character is just play the game for the gameplay, it doesn't matter
>game released with a female/orange/whatever main character
>OH FUCK WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOUR LITERALLY RAPING ME HOW CAN I PLAY THE GAME LIKE THIS REEEEEEEE

Whites shouldn't feel angry that black people are included in games. It's them that should be grateful they get to be in our games. Who's with me!

lmao

M. TRANSALOT is weak to Light Rail Avenger's missing kids, just spam it to win.

The only reason he even got his conquest started was because there were people in Wakanda who wanted to conquer shit.
Did you even watch the movie?

CHILDREN do you cunt. Children do learn stuff from pop culture.
Like it or not, joke about Americans as much as you want, this has been true since TV became a thing.

At this point roastie will fuck niggers just because they don't respect perma-virgin boring fucks.

So I can understand wanting more women or minorities as playable characters in games, but what’s up with the whole able bodied shit? Why would you want to play as a character that is designed to be shit at things?

Op btfo

Yeah, when shitlibs and nignogs start falsely crying about racism and bigotry for brownie points.

nothing

t. senior game designer

>XIII

i agree with the rest but don't even fucking start, the whole 70s espionage thing and her fit perfectly well as a reference to blacksploitation flicks

America and their racebaiting ruined gaming forever. Thank god for my superior eurojank and japanese titles

based

samefag pls

the tears, they will not end
cry more white boys, cry your hearts out

Sergeant Johnson was a based black man.

Ah, you are one of those who designed me: andromeda, I see.

I don't want to play a white guy or a black guy. Where's my brown girl option?