ITT: We act like r/gaming

ITT: We act like r/gaming.

>itt we don't change

How do they act?

so how am i supposed to know how they act?

Don't they actually talk about games though?

uhhhhhhh.......?

I'm a manchild watching Japanese cartoons and eating bland tasteless Japanese food so any Jap game is automatically 10/10 in my eyes

Just do what you normally do.
Especially you.

Y'all faggots already do tho. Unless they changed something over there.

>we act like r/gaming.

sounds like you have experience

They post nu-jack unironically, so you nailed it.

This basically already is r/gaming just without the updoot system that lets you censor anything you don't want to hear.

Not vidya
Sage,report, move on

>template threads
you already do

>ITT: haha how do I supposed to know how they act? I've never been to reddit and am certainly not subscribed to /r/gaming, nope just a pure oldfag 4chinner Sup Forumsirgin here haha

Hey everyone lets talk about video games

anytime a thread about fighting/rythm/rts/stg game comes up it's guaranteed to be full of shitters begging for casualisation, Sup Forums is already anonymous reddit

dude nintendo is like the best company, how do they keep making such good games like super mario odyssey and legend of zelda breath of the wild like god damn wow, I wish I were japanese I would be so proud to be japanese I watch anime already so I'm halfway there xD

btw did I say how much I love nintendo? damn, can't wait to buy the new pokemon

but this sounds like Sup Forums!

upvote

but i was ironic

You forgot arena FPS

So after 6 years of contemplating, my girlfriend finally convinced me to get this horde tattoo!

Edit: thanks for the gold stranger
Edit: We play on argent Dawn EU, find us in Ashenvale, we host weekly night elf vs forsaken RP events

but how could you know that?
*gasps* c-could it be that you're redditor too..?

>girlfriend
>not SO or "the wife"

one of the reasons I never got into reddit was because I don't like the layout
I don't understand it and I don't really want to
I like how Sup Forums just lays everything out in order so you can see all the replies
I also like how everyone is on the same level at all times, unless you use a trip
Sup Forums has like borderline no tripfags, thats one thing we should be proud of, Sup Forums is goddamn litearally who city now

>tfw don't actually know how they act and curious
Will I get any non meme explanations of what they are like?

this desu
i dont even like anime but overall Sup Forums is so good

Sup Forums except less waifufaggotry

I love how redditors sincerely believe there simply do not exist human beings who don't use reddit.
Wait.. No.. Not love. Hate. I hate it. I really fucking hate it.

>h-haha how d-do they act?
>you know how they act
>w-what you're lying sounds like you have experience since you know how they act
>w-what that's ridiculous you're the redditor here not me, you know how th-they act
>n-no im not you are

This. I mean I tried reddit unironically before but the layout and upvote system is retarded. Even Gamefaq is better

So my wife (F24) left me (M25) for another man tonight. She took the kids, the money, everything. But left behind this old friend....jokes on her!

They are very open and civil when it comes to discussion, and are generall well meaning people. The problem is the circlejek/upvote shit and people being really afraid to hurt the other person.

Skyrim is an underrated gem

no, they only talk about themselves playing games, stuff like shitty "ugh adults don't get it!!" memes, pics of you holding a switch with your mouth open and zelda tattoos, it's as reddit as it gets

they even made a /r/games offshoot since no one was talking about fucking games

Using the same meme faces over and over is Reddit

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Have anyone else played this gem I found at the local yard sale for 1 cent?

Edit: Never imagined this thread would take off like this. Thanks folks.

I actually like video games

DAE TIL black people are amazing xD *pun* /s
edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger!

Breath of the Wild is the best game ever!

I can't take someone seriously as a gamer if they haven't even played Dark Souls. That game is hard!