Dark Souls 3 + DLC for $12

Cop or Nah?

humblebundle.com/monthly?refc=sCqEgh

Have you played Dark Souls 1 and 2 and not 3?

I have it, though im pissed that they didnt reveal the third game already. Anyway Dark souls 3 + dlc is worth the 12bucks imo plus the extra games

What other games are currently in the bundle?

>?ref

I didnt like 3 that much but for 12 bucks. DLC included, I'd say its worth it

>sneaking in referal
fuck off faggot hope you get a ban

Go for it.

>refc=sCqEgh
you sly fox

didnt know about this just bought a copy thanks

Why does Sup Forums complain about Humble Monthly when they have deals this good?

most of them have no idea how it works

Typical numales hating things they don't understand

Any idea what else to expect from this bundle?

it doesn't include the only DS3 DLC actually worth playing

Ah shit, wonder if I can refund

So get it when it goes on sale on Steam

Or maybe DS3 isn't very good if you need DLC

>+ DLC

Only the garbage DLC though. TRC is the semi-decent one and that's not included. Still a great deal though, base DS3 for $12 is an absolute steal.

i bought it on ps4 and had so much fun

>tfw bought the base game for $15 last week on Steam sale

>Last week

REFUND IT YOU GOT 14 DAYS

I just need the DLC but it wasn't on sale, so I may get this when the other DLC shows up.

But what reason should I put (never refunded a steam game before)? I've already played it for 7 hours?

>7 hours

Oh no no no no no

>though im pissed that they didnt reveal the third game already
???

It's still worth trying, especially if you've never refunded before. The worst they can do is deny it.

Requested a refund for technical issues (which is actually true - the game keeps crashing unless I play it in windowed mode). How long does it take?

I bought it. 12 bucks for a good game with one DLC, plus like 10 extra games at no extra charge when march starts. I'd say it's pretty good.
Last month they gave you owlboy and snake pass.

>Dark Souls 1
>Dark Souls 3
That's only two

>plus like 10 extra games at no extra charge when march starts
>no extra charge
It's included in the price you pay you dolt, you just pay without knowing what you'll get.

take dark souls 3 for 12 bucks.DLC are basically free, because they're worth absolutely nothing. Except for some cool armor sets.

>referral begging
Fuck off.

And don't forget to report.

I paid $12 just for DS3, anything else I get is FREE

>Subscribe last month
>Forget to cancel subsciption
>Get charged for a game I already have
That's a nice way to wake up

>humble monthly automatically took my money as soon as I charged up my CC, after discontinuing the sub 3 months ago to give me this game that I already have

will they add something else later on? cause I'm gonna try to insta-refund this piece of shit

>caring about the DLC that much
>when it's not that good

You're not missing much user, if you're really that pissed wait for the Spring sale.

It's not even both DLCs, just ariandel which is an hour long

is the classics return worth it? debating if i should buy the tier 3 package or just pay $8

Is the firs time I use Humble Bundle and I bought it, Do I get more games next month?