Is he alright?

Is he alright?

idk

i hate him after Phantom Pain

Is Hideo alright?
Is he still with Konami or is he Sony's property now?

Don't hate him

>konoyarou
wtf kojima stop offending me

He looks like he's going to Hotline Miami up Konami HQ.

>Is he alright?
I doubt it. In the time it took him to make a trailer Konami made an awesome game.

Death Stranding is going to be shit.

>Finally Done!
Doing what? Watching The Walking Dead all night?

50/50 chance
I'm getting it anyways just to see what he can do outside of mgs. I've liked a lot of his other stuff like Botkai so I'm optimistic that he's not a one trick pony but he's become increasingly unhinged under the stress of trying to outdo his previous work.

wiping cum on joosts face

>doing what
folding that sword thousand times

*tereports behind you*

more like the other way around

Who?

You're that ninja...

Hideo is alright
Kojima on the other hand...

Time for kojima to let er rip

Hideo is sleeping with the fishes now, just like Fukushima.

is Survive a success? so can we mock Kojima for being a hack?

Whats the frequency of that blade?

Gomenasai, my name is Kojima-Sama.

CUT WHAT YOU WILL

no

When did this "kojima and hideo are different people" meme start

When this happened

maybe he just finished playing Metal Gear Survive?

>forgive me master but i must go all out, just this once

I SAID MY SWORD WAS A TOOL OF JUSTICE

it's a way to explain Kojima going senile

While you were playing games, i studied the blade

Finally, Kojima will slay Hideo and he will face his demons

Why is Kojima acting like a weeb?

The sword is one thing, but god damn that outfit is classy

This fucking picture man

He apologized to David Hayter by giving him that katana as a gift.

>Apologizing to a nobody

Come back when you become at-least a B or C lister, David.

korosonaide kudasai Kojima-sensei

why? he was stopped from finishing it.

It's on the back of your CD case, Snake.

YAMMMMERRROOOOO

Who?

he's a hack that got lazier with each portion of additional funding pumped into him

But V was the most ambitious mgs yet

>stopped from finishing it
No he was stopped for wasting a shitload of money with excessive shit he ended up trashing anyway over and over.

in all the wrong departments

>I hate someone i don't know because i paid money for something he made
I'll never understand this

This is legit what the fuck. Is this guy having an epiphany?

SEETHING

What's his goal?

That's precisely why some of us hate him now. He became about spending money more so than about innovating gameplay like he used to. We're seeing the same thing now. Why is he hiring Hollywood hacks to do the mocap and use their appearances? No good reason other than he likes them. They won't add anything that 3D models of random characters wouldn't have added. He just wants to meet and work with his favorite actors and that's a pathetic reason to waste a game's budget. If the game is good when it comes out I'll eat my words and be the first to say so but I don't have high expectations and you shouldn't either. Kojima has clearly let the fame get to his head and now he's essentially paying Hollywood actors to hang out with him. It's pretty pathetic.

>Has made 3 turds since Fukashima left.
>Getting ready for harikari.
>"Is he okay?"
No. Everyone is realizing he's a hack and there's a grim understanding in this.

mgr2 fucking when

>he was stopped from finishing it
Yeah, Konami should've just kept spending millions on his project which he was never going to finish.

Name a more alpha game developer. I'll wait.

>Weird Englishmen's barrel physique.
Cuphead dev.

Who would win?

I fucking wish.

John Carmack

>wanted to port everything over to next gen consoles mid-development
I don't know who to blame anymore.

I don't like how it always crumbles in my hands.

>*blocks your path*

This.
>With Fukushima.
>He will work for saki, rice, and panties.
>Project will release in a timely manner.
>100% kino-rate.

>Without Fukushima.
>Expect projects to go millions over budget as Kojima hires an army of b-list actors.
>Expect projects to fall years behind as there is no steady hand to guide the autist from watching TV all day and Tweeting about burgers.
>Consistent failures where the themes are hamfisted, shitty, and completely lacking in profundity compared to the earlier games.

>1 sword in hand
>2 swords on the table, sword sheath on the table
>1 sword upper right
>sword sheath lower right
Where the fuck is this?

This is a very good point. I cant believe sony is going along with it. The fact that hes using these B celebrities for his game is just retarded when he could just get anybody to do the motion capture. Why doesnt he just make a fucking movie ? Its obvious he would prefer that over making a video "game"

DADDY

How's Yakuza 3, Kojima-san?

>Kojima has clearly let the fame get to his head and now he's essentially paying Hollywood actors to hang out with him. It's pretty pathetic.
This is a good post.

It's a distraction sure but I don't hate him for that as long as the game is good. And kojima always wants to make a movie or "cinematic" stuff. All of his game are cinematic. Been that way since his first game so it's fucking weird because the hate is only a few years old.

Give him a blue wig, make the katana red and it's perfect.

>he doesn't know

He is just turning into tojo.

>implying he didn't make a profit on presales alone

>I hate him after he delivered his best albeit flawed product yet

Death Stranding will either be good and redeem Kojima or it will be shit and Kojima will just be outed as Konami's Inafune.
People who don't give a shit about devs beyond the memes will gobble it up anyway.

>Killer is Dead

the sword store

nah, he wasted a lot of time and money. if he wanted to finish and release the game he originally intended to, there wouldn't have been so many overhauls and reworks. i feel like he's done this before. oh wait, mgs2 and mgs4. to some extent 3, as well. though compared to everything outside of mgs, mgs3 was the most complete.

Few people know this but Kojima was instrumental in having an in-house developed Castlevania game for the PS3 and 360 canceled in favor of Godofvania

>Soul Calibur cabinet
>T5DR move list
>3s playing on the cabinet

every time

That's complete bullshit and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Konami was never making a proper 3D-vania, they just saw MercurySteam was making a game that could have the Castlevania IP glued to it pretty easily and sent Kojima over a few times to consult on the project so they could namedrop him and use his notoriety to help push the game.

Never should of come here

There's also the part where Kojima was Konami's VP and as a result he was going to have a hand in whatever the project was regardless of it being Castlevania.

Which makes Lords of Shadow the best game Kojima has ever had a hand in.

Someone make an edit of this

5 and he fucking dies tonight

already in the thread

or trips

I thought that after the Konami scandal arc that Hideo and Kojima decided to become one again and fuse together? That explains how he can switch styles so easily in the newer pictures and videos of his.

HE WILL LIVE FOREVER NOW