Im getting worried, leakers keep being wrong about it. We wont be getting one in Feb at all

Im getting worried, leakers keep being wrong about it. We wont be getting one in Feb at all.

If we dont get one next week, the anniversary week. I think that means the meme will come true and we wont get anything else until E3.

I need some real games, as in exclusive and not a port

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Direct_presentations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Direct_presentations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enjoy your pokemon direct with 7 minutes of Detective Pikachu

>leakers keep being wrong about it
why you keep considering them "leakers" when they keep being wrong? That's because you are a fucking faggot

Nintendo should have saved XC2 for this year.

Nintendo Direct ly into the trash

Next one will be about how the paid online will fuck you over.

Honestly this.

Not gonna happen user. enjoy your under-powered tablet with only two decent games on it for the better part of a year.

xdd labo was direct... SEE U AT E3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xdd hurr

Gamers are so fucking spoiled nowadays, why are we all suddenly expecting Directs every month? This was never the norm.

idc about leakers but imo a direct on 3rd march would be great with some cool stuff but the big hitters may be released at the e3 i guess

I think in 2014 we had a direct every 3 months or less, look it up
Some people got used to it

Naruto storm trilogy is coming to Switch and it doesn't include Storm 4 because Switch is weak.
it's pathetic.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Direct_presentations
21 directs in 2012

user don't be daft, the only reason it is only the first three games is cause we haven't invented a word for four things together. We have for three (Trilogy)

Not an excuse. They could have just called it 'collection.'

>leakers
You mean Guessers.

>it doesn't include Storm 4
fact
>because Switch is weak.
assumption

>the absolute state of Nintentoddlers
It's the same for KH3 but think whatever you want I guess

By that logic we should be expecting one in Mars or April, not fucking February

They’re going to have at least one big Direct before E3 to cover the new paid online.

They’re going to want to swipe that negative publicity under the rug before E3.

I don't think Nintendo made quite enough money to do a direct from Mars.

??

Why do you dislike february so much?

Wait till E3, we're in a dry spell unless you like Kirby's Return to Dreamland 4.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Direct_presentations
>"if there's no Direct in February then we have to wait until E3" memes
retards, all of you

>Be me
>Live in the secret NASA colony on Mars
>Have to wait around 10 minutes longer than anyone on earth to even see the fucking direct, let alone the buffering and data rates.
>Mfw some fucking idiot at the Florida base complains about their streams having a 2 second delay
Fuck you, I need to wait a month and a half after the game comes out to even get it with the supply shipment, and that’s if I even have enough space bucks to order it on release.

>this message took 10 minutes to upload

Why would there be a direct now?
There was one a month a go

I woyld have been fine with just the jan direct if they had announced real games and not just indies/ports

We dont have a single new game announced for this year

March 3rd, calling it now.
Switch 1st anniversary direct.

Quadrilogy you retard

So like all the other consoles? Why is it only a big deal for Nintendo?

They have never done a direct on a weekend, so no

>why is it a big deal if your $300 gaming system has no games?

Kys

Answer my question, friend

that page literally proves there has never ever been a direct in march, april or may

Dumb frogposter, take this (you) and go kill yourself

Because I own a Nintendo and care if I have no games for it, why do you have to ask that? Are you legit autistic? Why should I care what Xbone amd Sony do. Not everyone is invested in console wars lile you.

What games do you have for it?

It's only been a year. You bought a system as an early adopter. Quit bitching and attention seeking online.

Kirby is coming out in a couple of weeks, I havent started playing XC2 so that will keep me busy until then. Im sure the 2nd half of the year will be packed with games

>only get games half the year

Not acceptable
We dont even have a VC to tide us over

We have 15+ indies and 3rd party games coming out every week. Its all good.

But I don't like those so they don't count!

>indies
gross
what 3rd party games came out this week?

Payday 2

'leakers' is Marcus Sellars and he's a moron

Emily Rogers is spewing shit too

Hope they both die

You mean like kirby and yoshi are?

I just want Octopath Traveler to be good. Literally the only thing that makes me want a Switch.

all memes aside, devito pikachu would have been fucking amazing and i will be eternally disappointed that he said no

why in god's name would anyone pay nintendo for their netcode

they could barely tolerate it when it was free. why on earth would you start paying when it has never gotten any better?

I think part of the problem is that Nintendo usually paces all their major releases strangely (like releasing a game in two regions six months apart to make their release schedule look busier than it actually is) but in 2017 they just blew their load and released everything they'd been working on for years, all at once, on their new console no less. But now they are retreating back into the shadows to make the next major HD nintendo game, which probably takes them like 3x longer than normal devs to do because of their strict quality policies. (People tend to take for granted that while other companies don't mind launching with gamebreaking bugs or insufficient QA, Nintendo's games almost never need patches and unintended glitches are rare-to-nonexistent.

LABO was the direct, see you at E3!

source?

According to Etika, who is a well respected Youtuber/leaker on Sup Forums, we should expect the Direct next week.

"leakers keep being wrong about it"

Because they're not leakers, they're rumor spreading, mentally ill retards who constantly spew shit and get lucky 1/1000000000 times.

Those were announced last year.

Mario Tennis: Aces is the only case of a NEW switch game announced THIS year, but nobody wants to count it.

>Nintendo is leaking fake direct dates as a fuck you to leakers
That being said I just want a release date for the new fire emblem

How many new games have been announced this year in general? I mean for any platform

Leakers have said its "next week" every week this year

Its infuriating because when they eventually guess right people will think they are somehow credible

>whataboutism

Shut up, sony and microshit failing is not a defense for Nintendo

I asked a question.

POKÉMON DIRECT CKNFIRMED FOR THE 27 WE DID IT GUYS

>tab to /vp/
>One fag claiming a leak for a video on the 27th to announce a direct on 3/8