What's your hopes and expectations?

What's your hopes and expectations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YL4cFzbrb9M#t=12m00s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PS4 release

Hope it sucks and makes long time fans upset.

I expect it to be on the same quality as 4
I hope it has good dungeon design

Early 2020 release in Japan, late 2022 release worldwide

waifu sim

Hope it's a fucking SMT game

4 is a mess balance wise.

Hoping for a full-on White route that's not just a bad end.

Expecting a 2021 release, and Atlus USA will find an excuse to take a whole year to shit out a half-assed localization.

good dungeon design
good ost
a new gimmick on the press turn system

PC
Atlus please

hoping this will silence the sad sod furrsona fags forever

I sure can't wait to play ching chong ping pong 5

Lmao

That the V stands for Vergil from the Devil May Cry series.

If they are actually designing the game around the Switch, like they said, it will be great.

4A's balance was pretty good though, maybe more end game demons though is required

Heavy retcons to eliminate all of IV:F shit. Fuck Yamai

>le Stephen is super powerful now :^)
>YHVH? You mean super bad emperor :^)

I hate every single aspect of IV:F. Except the affinity, that part of the gameplay was cool

>fuck Yamai
What does he have to do with final?

I liked the double party system
tge YHVH and Steven superboss fight had.
wish it'll come back

Nocturne 2

As much as I liked P5, I hope it's not just Persona 5 but darker. SMTIV shared only a little with Persona like the monsters and battle system. I enjoyed the very different approach it took to things.

Yamai didn't write shit you dumb faggot

YHVH as a good guy

More Persona like

It's like you guys don't even read the interviews.

Yamai is directly responsible for the whole "Axiom" and "Observation" bullshit, he has explicitly stated that, that's his interpretation. He's a shit director, and a terrible Kaneko sucesor

>Kaneko
>director
what interview nigga

That's a given at this point. PC release might follow some months after, if it prooves to be a successful on the PS4.

They should take a hint from Persona 5 and make it more similar to that one.

The Great Will was already a thing in previous games.

Yamai made the 2 Raidou games. he's alright in my books

I think he's a 1/2fag
Yamai directed nocturne as well, that's where the great will was introduced and YHVH stopped being the creator god and became a demiurge

Have smt4haters forgotten that forgotten that Kaneko did the world design and scenarios of both smt4 and final?

youtube.com/watch?v=YL4cFzbrb9M#t=12m00s

Observation always existed since SMT2 at east, it just hadn't received a proper term. The actual messy parts of SMTIVA seem to have little to do with the cosmology Yamai pushed. For example, in the game, they blame YHVH for observation and talk about creating a new world without his "pact", but based on the artbook interviews and the DLC lore stuff, observation came before YHVH himself and is a basic extension of perception, with YHVH being created by it in the first place.

SMT2 introduced the Great will. Nocturne just made a mess of it since depending on the character talking the Great Will and YHVH are the same or separate.

>Switch exclusive
And so dies another great series. We'll always have Persona though.

Kaneko didn't do any scenario design for Final. He's just credited since they were reusing SMTIV's setting.

>dies
nigga, Mainline smt has always been on nintendo, sans Nocturne. Persona is for sonybros

It has been stated thay ultimately they took what Kaneko gave them and severely butchere'd it so it would fit their vision of the game. Kaneko may have give the basic "Mikado vs Tokyo" but that's it

>3ds exsclusive for years is nothing
>1 Switch game is the death of the series
How to spot a fag that does not play smt but still comes for consolwar shitposting

>giving him (You)'s

Skyrim like gameplay around New York like the others in the series

How would you feel if they did an SMT1 and took the conflict from Tokyo to other parts of the world and ultimately to Jerusalem?

Isn't SMT1 in Tokyo?

The original plan was to start on Tokyo and then branch out to the rest of the world

It sounds neat and quite refreshing, even if that was the plan since the beginning, Japs would hate it though

I would love it. A shame it will never happen.

>dude nothing matter lol destroy the universe lmao
>being anything other than a bad end

>there will never be an smt thread without console war trash again

Can we just get one fucking MT that isn't pure Neutralwank? Is there even a point when all they do is confirm that Law is a Bad End and Chaos is a Bad End to the obvious Neutral Perfect End? The only one I've seen where non-Neutral has anything remotely resembling a satisfying ending is in SJ:D.

3 is chaoswank
>implying the neutral ending in any game other than DSJ is good
It's all just delay the inevitable bullshit
Hell, 4's neutral end accomplishes literally nothing

Neutral endings are always the best of the three (four) choices.

>HURR YOU'RE A SLAVE TO GOD NO FREEDOM NO REASON
>HURR YOU'RE A BACKSTABBING MURDEROUS FAGGOT NO LOGIC NO ALLIES
>Now you can be happy because humanity can be free, is totally in control, and is perfectly clean, and writes in sensible lower-case with proper punctuation.

It always ends up like this.

I’m hoping for something like SMT 1 or 2, but more modern. SMT 1 probably has my favorite setting, but it’s so fucking archaic.

I want to see them do another equipment-less game. Like the magatama and mantra systems, but expanding on how it can develop the protagonist's skills and stats.

>Maneuvering through maps in SMT 1

I want tile movement like SJ again

That’s not even scratching the surface. All the fucking menus, holy shit. Trying to equip items, but having names get cut off because of the shitty translation also sucks. All things considered, it’s not too bad in comparison to the newer games, just a fucking pain to navigate.

The only game with neutral wank was sj

>the encounter rate

the shit of fucking nightmares, really.

I'm trying to think of a game that puts you in so many battles (that aren't exactly cakewalks) and its not easy.

>What's your hopes and expectations?
I hope it stops taking place in Japan, but expectations betray me otherwise

>Can we just get one fucking MT that isn't pure Neutralwank?
... There's Devil Survivor