Why the hell is Tropical Freeze full price on Switch? It was 50 bucks on fucking Wii U on release day

Why the hell is Tropical Freeze full price on Switch? It was 50 bucks on fucking Wii U on release day

new funky mode

Because ninten-drones will eat up any garbage exclusive whether its a port or not

Funky Kong mode for videogame journos is in. So the price will go up as the reviews score will :^)

Tropical Freeze was worth 60 bucks at launch and it's worth 60 bucks on a console people actually own.

It's a 4 year old game faggot. No port is worth full price specially not a fucking 2D platformer

good goyim!

>they haven't play DKCTF before
Sad!

Because Nintentoddlers will do anything for their masters.

>Tropical Freeze was worth 60 bucks at launch
then why did Nintendo charge $50 for it?

I'm buying it because I didn't play the game on Wii U but absolutely this.

It should be $40 at best, it's already a Selects Wii U title for $30

Switch tax.

Sony releases full remake of SotC - $40
Nintendo releases lazy remaster of short 2D platformer with added cheat mode - $60

>short 2D platformer
Guess how I know you haven't played it.

I have and 7 hours is short for a full price game

SotC is a shit game that still bombed at that price

>bombed

Shadow of the Colossus' PlayStation 4 remake has topped the UK charts with sales that dwarf those of the game's original release.

The number of physical PS4 copies sold was 73 per cent up on the game's original PlayStation 2 release all the way back in February 2006.

That figure does not include any download copies of the game, either

Because Jewtendo can get away with it since nintendies are so disparate for games.
t. switch owners whose switch has literally been collecting dust since Mario Odyssey

Because they can get away with it.
The only time Nintendo gives stuff (games, discounts) away is when the hardware is not doing well.

It's a 4 year old good game that no one played. Why not.

$10 Funky Mode

Because barely anyone bought the Wii U, and anyone who did already owns the game.

If you want it for $20, go buy a Wii U, faggot.

Exactly, Sony have to give their games away for them to sell

Nintendo has a legion of retards who are brainwashed enough to support everything they do.
It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that Nintendo is a shit company not worth supporting but you can't reason with them.

>Bayonetta 2 sold fewer physical copies at launch for Nintendo Switch this week than it did when it arrived on Wii U
>Bayonetta 2 on Switch Fails to Reach Top Ten in Sales Chart
>Bayonetta 2 Sales On Switch Below Expectations

Because nobody bought it.

You had a console that kept the average game to 50 but ya blew it Sup Forums. Now every console sticks to the $60 benchmark and will have paid online because something something luxurious experience.

Honestly what does the Switch have for 2018 (aside from cardboard)? People criticize the PS4 for having nothing but remasters and ports but that seems to be even more true for the Switch.

No, most games on Wii U were $60 when they were new, just Tropical Freeze was $50 for some reason. There were a few others like Captain Toad and Kirby Rainbow Curse which were $40 but Mario Kart 8, Splatoon, Smash Bros 4, Bayonetta 2 etc were all $60
So why is TF suddenly more?

Pokemon
Metroid Prime 4
Fire Emblem

Kirby Star Allies
Project Octopath Traveller
Mario Tennis Aces
Yoshi
Dragon Marked For Death
Fire Emblem

Pokémon and MP4 hasn't been confirmed for 2018.

We don't even have any gameplay footage of Metroid Prime 4, I'd be shocked if it was released this year.

Why the hell is a Switch $300 when it's basically a Wii U?

Mario Kart 8 came with another free game of your choice

>Sony
>releases garbage that nobody cares about and have to price it low in order to get people to buy them
>Nintendo
>make timeless classics and have to release them at full price and even then they sell out quickly due to how amazing Nintendo games are

Nintendo's games are simply better and deserves full prices for them. .

More games are coming out for the switch every week than the nogamestation 4.

Nintendo's fucking arrogant policy of not lowering the prices of their games over time has led to them putting something 'extra' in the Wii U ports to justify the 60 dollar price tags

The ridiculous part is that this game was obviously never $60 and the extra content is garbage

Dark Souls doesn't have Funky Mode, pleb

Because people will buy it, welcome to Nintendo.

Someone compiled a time aligned graph for this. Comparing it to other systems.
Maybe I should have saved it.

Not an argument. It was still full price LONG after that promotion ended.

>even then they sell out quickly due to how amazing Nintendo games are
see Switchlets confirmed manchildren who only buy mario/zelda

It was number 1 at amazon though

The cartridges cost more money to produce than Wii U discs. The cost has been shifted to the consumer

>UK charts

see You mad switchnigger?

I'm a big fan of Nintendo and yeah that is too much money for a game that was $50 new on the Wii U.

Luckily for me I bought it on sale for Wii U for like $25 and my Wii U is still hooked up so I don't plan on buying it.