Just one hour left until the game of the millennium is released. Are you ready to...HUNT DOWN THE FREEMAN?

Just one hour left until the game of the millennium is released. Are you ready to...HUNT DOWN THE FREEMAN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VR77mEK8AEE
youtube.com/watch?v=Lcpd0lhYMQI
steamcommunity.com/id/BLACKM3SA
store.steampowered.com/app/399120/Prospekt/
steamcommunity.com/games/723390/announcements/detail/1672396103800746134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on bros! Don't tell me you aren't hyped for basically what amounts to Half Life 3!

I'M OVER HERE NOW
OP IS A MIDGET FARMER
YA HEAR ME?

This is going to be so bad-ass!

F**king epic!

inb4 it gets pushed back to monday

Hey Dice, ya ever notice when you’re bangin’ a broad

Today's the day! I can feel it! Can you?

YOU THINK YOU'RE SO COOL WITH YOUR SHTICK BULLYING CITIZENS

EYY BITCH TAKE SOME BANANA JUICE WITCHU
AGOOOOYSH

HOLY FUCK, GAME OF THE CENTURY

WHERE'S THE FREEMAN?! WHERE IS HE?!

did marc laidlaw wrote this?

Who the hell is making this and where can I go to kick his ass?

YOU THINK YOU'RE SO COOL WITH YOUR STICK
BULLYING CITIZENS

youtube.com/watch?v=VR77mEK8AEE
Holy s**t bros, this is amazeballs!

youtube.com/watch?v=Lcpd0lhYMQI

>the amount of brainless drones in the comments for the youtube trailers saying shit like “OMG TAKE MY MONEY XD” who are hyped due to it just having half life in it
pathetic

I did not know about this until now. What will we be in for?

See

I GOING TO KILL GABEN
I WILL FUCKING BOMB VALVE'S HQ
FUCKING FAT PIECE OF SHIT WHERES MY HALF LIFE 3 WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.

>Freeman
more like Freesoyboy

2 MINUTES HYPE!!!

>voiced protagonist with edgy Batman voice
>cutscenes forced mid-action
>terrible voice acting
>terrible story
>gmod-tier enemy placements
>forced opposing force reference
not much

Daily reminder that this costs 25US dollars.

Delayed again :^(

yeah, but that costs like a pizza
a large pizza

steamcommunity.com/id/BLACKM3SA
Developer's steam profile. Gets my noggin' on a joggin'.

this is the worst. 25 dollarydoos for an edgy mod. at least the black mesa team kinda tries.

BLACK MESSA

+ regional (((inflation)))

NO...THE HUNT...HAS ONLY JUST...

BEGUN...

>6:58

WHEN'S GAME KINO
FRANK, DON'T LEAVE US HANGING!

LESS THAN A HOUR BEFORE WE CAN HUNT DOWN THE FREEMAN!

>listing laptop specs

So why's volvo allowing this to be SOLD on steam? I can understand it being a free mod, since that's what it is, but a PAID Half Life mod by a bunch of literal whos?

kino

How high does this rank on the FERN / FULLY MODELED-scale?

Gotta say that the music from the trailers is excellent.

And music is what can make or break a game imo

Someone woke up one day and said "I'm going to make ferns and fully modeled vaginas look like a fucking joke."

It’s got white ant lions that burrow in the snow

50 gb

born.

nothing can save this mess

You fucking what? It's just generic dime a dozen trailer music. Nothing excellent about it at all.

Well let me then also say that if this isn't in any way connected to the real half lives (like: someone from the developer team or ex valve employee or whatevs) then it's going to be shit anyway

Yeah i dind't know about this gaem until now. Sue me you fucking Americans

what the hell is up with that awkward zoom on the poster

>steamcommunity.com/id/BLACKM3SA
Are all Gabes somehow involved in Half-Life?

what kind of shithole do you live in that a large pizza costs $25

Can't be worse than episode 2

He was quoting one of the developers from the steam community.

a dev tried defending the price by saying that

Damn.

store.steampowered.com/app/399120/Prospekt/
not the first time

Scar marks doesn't work that way.

FRANKIE
GIVE ME GAME-IE
REEEEEEEEEEE

Yea, neither does the English language.

Those aren't scars, they are open wounds that have only just been stitched closed.

Inb4 another delay. You retards have shit taste.

>implying people are looking forward to this

WHERE IS THE GAME?! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!

what are you talking about!?
this game will be KINO!

Can someone brownpill me on what this means?

This is what Half Life 3 should be! Just be thankful we're getting this!

I'm looking forward to laught my ass off this

is this a joke?

It's nothing like Half-Life

t. hater troll
Frick off!

no

Is it really what HL3 should be? A 3edgey5me fanfic?

Honestly what IS this? This looks so bad and yet it looks relatively high quality, like an actual team of people made it and not just one fag in Source.

Source does 80% of the work, there's no quality here

It's the work of re-using gmod maps to create a disjointed campaign with SFM cutscenes

It's basically an unholy patchwork job done by some delusional fuck that thinks he can get this published on consoles. It's got stolen assets from dozens of other mods. There was even an indiegogo campaign for this shit that got 12 dollars out of a 100.000 dollars. It had a ton of people working on it and leaving constantly.

Multiple people did work on it. Apparently it was a bit of a revolving door project. Also it uses a lot of stolen assets.

>actually good mods which people would gladly pay for
>released for free

>trashy edgy shit with stolen music, assets and just general feel of someone's wet fanfic dream
>that will be tens of bucks plus tip, thank you for your patronage

Every single time.

Ohhh, yeah that explains it. Thanks.

Those scars of that HECU dude is stupid.

What is this? I have never heard of it. I need information!

HALF
LIFE
>boo!
>get outta town
HUNT
DOWN
THE FREEMAN
>The crowd starts screaming incoherently as the Mod King disrobes, shaking involuntarily.
>FRANKIE FRANKIE GIVE ME GAME-IES
The crest of the audience swells as the chant spreads throughout the back corners of the room. The Mod King is now on the floor in convolutions, fully nude. He shoves his finger down his throat in order to vomit profusely upon his erect member. The crowd cheers on.
>Mr. Mitchell emerges from backstage, fully naked and covered in stitched-up scars
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
WELCOME
TO THE MITCHELL BEATING GROUNDS

>The droning sounds of Half Life 2's score begin to fill the room. The crowd erupts in a chorus of YOU THINK YOU'RE SO COOL WITH YOUR STICK, BULLYING THE CITIZENS
>two 6"5 Gordon Freemans emerge from backstage, pin Mitchell to the ground and beat him within inches of his life with crowbars.

WHERE'S GORDAWN
WHERE IS THE FREEMAN

>The stolen Call of Duty music accelerates in pace, as Gabe Newell and the G-Man rush out from backstage, armed with swords, enthusiastically slicing and dicing through the bodies of unworthy Haters

FRANKIE FRANKIE GAMEY WAMEY
GABEY GABEY MONEY MILKIES

>Frankie screams this in between coughing up flakes of vomit, the "cock" of the Mod King is now unrecognisable by even his most intimate of greenlighters
>He swerves his hips towards the audience, giving everybody a good look of the mess he has made

ARE YOU READY FOR ROUND TWO?
>The audience cheers in response
>FRANKIE FRANKIE GAMEY WAMEY

Oh yea, the lead developer was also arguing on the steam community with mod authors that he CAN steal and use their mods.

this game looks great, wish i could preorder it because 25$ for this is a steal

Sounds like a disaster. Thanks for the warning.

60 (SIXTY) GIGABYTES

Forgot to add that they were even bragging about having some absolute dunce of an e-celeb doing voice acting in this mod. A twat by the name of Keemstar.

THE LORD FRANK HAS SPOKEN
steamcommunity.com/games/723390/announcements/detail/1672396103800746134

ANOTHER DELAY

HHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SO FUKKIN HYPED!

i was thinking about torrenting this garbage for a quick laugh but holy shit

>those comments

Honestly, what do you expect? The steam community is a cesspool and breeding ground for borderline retarded kids and manchildren.

U shuld be greatful, Frank is giving us what we want!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

same here
probably still gonna do it to see how shitty it really is

Piratebay link when?

>You probably won't read this but please consider resigning from the videogame industry as a whole.

>As an indie developer, you completely fucked up by fucking up a famous franchise, getting known for having a first shit game, getting known for stealing assets and have your own developers and voice actors admit that your game, their own game that they worked on, is actually a steaming pile of shit.

>You also delayed your own first game a fuckton of times, and even your own developers admitted you didn't communicate properly. You literally have no chance of redeeming yourself, you might aswell delete this game from the store and delete every single trace of you from the whole Internet. Thanks for listening.

Why is everyone hyped again?

But WHY and HOW? Fuck did they pack into this game? Is it filled to the brim with uncompressed audio and videos?

>game delayed 3 days in a row, will probably be delayed again
>Ex-dev reported that they entire team is using other people's content without their permission (beyond use as placeholder assets)
>Lead dev is a brony/furry
>Lead dev likes to cry and delete posts on the Steam Discussions page for the game. Refuses any feedback beyond brown-nosing posts
>Low quality voice acting, sounds like it is random people from Skype asked to read some lines
>50GB+ game size, devs have no idea how to manage a project
>Charging $25 while other source mods of much higher quality for free (even Black Mesa was free until they actually had enough content to justify a purchase)

>You probably won't read this but please consider resigning from the videogame industry as a whole.
>As an indie developer...

This guy can go fuck himself. This mod doesn't warrant an arrogant lecturing, just laugh at the ineptitude and then get on with your life.