What rank are you?

What rank are you?

Test my Bowser Kingdom balloon.

32, I'll let it passively increase (just hide new balloons once popped), but probably won't bother playing anymore.

42. Remaining levels are all under Balloons Found and Coins Earned from Hide It.

How many balloons have you found? And I'm not getting enough plays for Hide It.

33, I'm mainly held back by not having found as much balloons. It's annoying the game basically expects you to pop as many easy balloons as possible whereas I prefer to spend multiple tries getting the difficult ones

I've found 101. I've had 930 people attempt to find mine.

What's your ranking up/chaining/coin farming strategy?

For me it was going to New Donk City and finding the really obvious balloons from kids that think they're clever by putting it on the distant island off to the left, on the vanishing p button road around the tower, or anywhere on the starting area. There's enough people who think they work that there's almost always one on the list, and the arrow direction and distance make it so obvious which one you're going for.

Exactly the same as yours. I thought to avoid Metro since it was ridden with exploits, but it turns out it's the easiest.

Any word on what happens at Rank 50? I know by Rank 39 Luigi has five balloons tied to him, but that's it.

this mode has already been ruined by people putting balloons out of bounds

Is this really a thing? I've come across some balloons yesterday that seemed to be hidden in walls/underground with no way to access and immediately lost any interest in playing any further, knowing that making a longer streak is going to be a pain in the ass.

Cap: 008 V2M WK0
Luncheon: 000 NYH XBR
Bowser's: 002 C06 4FT
Moon: 000 4CL 64W

please try

I encountered it in metro multiple times (I think most people have), just now got one in cascade kingdom and my brother claims to have had one in sand kingdom as well.

I found one in the seaside kingdom.
I was standing on the beach right above the balloon. With an arrow pointing straight down into the ground. Claiming I was 6m away from it.

18. Finding good spots to put your balloon in is much more fun that I expected.
Does the dark side have a luigi?

Cloud, Ruined, Dark Side, and Darker Side don't have Luigi.

Rank 30

Metro - 005 LFK JHD
Seaside - 005 8LK DM9
Bowser - 001 FGJ 1N9

Good luck. You'll need it. Not for Metro though it should be easy enough.

found the OOB faggot

I'm really enjoying all these coins rolling in. I really love hiding these balloons.

Found the one in Seaside. It's pretty obvious when balloons are on the glass tower.

What was the time limit on it?

20 seconds.

>It's another "Balloon is out of bounds" episode

Okay. I thought that if I did it fast enough then the timer would also be that fast.

I think it's because of the location. I just did one that put the balloon closer to the squid and it was 13 seconds.

Scratch that, I guess it is based on speed.

Completed. That Cap one was the most difficult. I'm assuming there was only one solution which was triple jumping off of the rail.

Reason I said fast was because I placed it in 5 seconds so I assumed the time would also be the same.

000-G63-DBW Bowser's Kingdom
007-J33-XWX Seaside Kingdom
002-03M-HKR Sand Kingdom

I expect Bowser's Kingdom to be the easiest, but please try them and give me any tips you think of while playing.

Nice Bowser balloon, didn't even know I could get there without the bird.

Lost Kingdom: 004 8CD J15

Found Bowser and Seaside. I nearly fucked up the Bowser one by slamming into the power line and then diving into a wall.

Bowsers was okay. Most people I've seen just put it on his nose. Seaside gave me the most trouble.. Sand Kingdom was pretty good.

I'm not quite sure where else to put the Bowser one.
Seaside I'm still exploring possibilities, I was hoping that'd be a good one.

>Bowser's Kingdom
>see the balloon
>slip

Try to find my balloons!

That was the hope. It takes so long to get there, and then you just slip.
I might explore more areas for seaside like that.
Glad to hear that about Sand Kingdom though, kinda proud of that one.

How's this new Bowser one.
008-CG5-F7Y

Trying to make fun, difficult ones. No OOB nonsense

Nice meme. Took me so many tries.

Some are changed.

The balloon is too big for the spot so you see it as you get close. Fun sprint, though.

For a second I thought it was OoB

Bowser - 002 FPY 224
Redid the one in the link for people that didn't try it yet. All the others in the post are still active.

Easy. Rolled into a cap jump off the top and continued to roll the rest of the way down. If the spot was bigger to hide it that would have actually been delightfully devilish.

Still fun. 8/10

Inside the cage with the wooden crates blocking it. Nice little dive down though, and I was surprised to see someone use the cage though.

Well that's unfortunate.

I'll just have to perfect the path down and then make it to the next wire.

>1 second
That was close

>that Bowser one
That's pretty good.

>Mushroom Kingdom
001 1RV 9F3
>Cap Kingdom
005 3R1 PCW
>Luncheon Kingdom
000 F54 N;4
>Bowser's Kingdom
000 7BJ 77P

Speaking of which
Can someone check this?
I was riding a wire when the countdown ended, and yet he let me place it in the air. Can someone check if he actually put it there or if it's back at the wire.

I'll also have to check if, maybe if I put the balloon on the other side of that hole above the shop it won't be visible.

Code to potential floating wire is 004-V1J-9R7

It's there in the air. It happens to those that are connected to wires. Seen it happen a couple other times.

Holy shit. Hopefully it sticks for a while then, this'll earn me enough for the skeleton outfit.

How do the mechanics of the online work? There isn't a wiki or explanation page for it yet. Like people have found my balloons but it doesn't say they popped them on my game just that they searched.

If someone found it, there's an x instead of a balloon on your stats screen. You also get a notification that it was popped.

They stay there.
Check the timer challenges.

shit game dead thread lol

oh fuck
That might be useful for terrible places, like Cascade.

This Bowser one is crazy. I can't seem to jump far enough.

Wait until you see the Seaside Kingdom balloon.

Found sand. I WILL fucking find sea.

I hate the Out of bounds shit if only because I don't know how to do it so I can pop these motherfuckers' balloons thinking they're so clever.
It's like people putting balloons at the top of peach's castle. It's in the same place every time and I can get up there with few mistakes.

Does your own speed at placing balloons affect other's timers? I found a nasty 18 sec balloon in Bowser's Kingdom that took me half an hour to figure out.

I ain't asking for help but god damn how did you get up in seaside.

Just stay at the Mushroom Kingdom and only do the balloons that are ~50 meters away. All you have to do is ground pound jump on the flower pot, perform a cappy jump to the balcony, and find the balloon from there. That's how I got all the ranks from the streak section.

I will just say this. Gushers.

Oh, you cheeky fuck. I know how to get there.

shit rank

Popped.

Alright spoiler me, I have no clue how to keep enough water to get there.

I thought a gush touching a gush could regen water but I've got nothing.

Posting mine as I explore options.

007-B6P-HR2 Seaside Kingdom. I need to explore, I'm sure there's some bloody evil spots to hide it. This, I just want to see how the timer is.
003-TRK-GB9 Metro Kingdom
002-VGB-Y85 Luncheon Kingdom
004-V1J-9R7 Bowser's Kingdom

The Gusher only gets you close.
That's all I'm sharing.

I think you have to wait for the other gusher to reach it's max height then switch gushers.

It's about water management. I only used like two button presses worth of water squirting upward to get up the top ledge, then while facing the painting platform, I wait until I was just about to fall off in the last frame before I finally started going up and forward.

Nice job m8.

Looked around with my eyeballs and found the solution.

FINALLY. I beat you're swimming in my money now

Forget Bowser's Castle; this minigame is the QUICKEST way to earn money!

Beat Metro, but Seaside's code didn't work.

>go through all the trouble of making a mad dash to the end of the spike ball cave in Seaside Kingdom using flowers and Gushers
>about to place balloon at tip of cliff
>remember the forks
Shit.

>Japanese player placing balloons under the map.jpg

Fuck, figures I'd put it wrong. I should probably find a better spot anyways.

Ya, other than OOB nonsense, not sure what to do with Metro, other than what I've done before.

>not going through and popping every other balloon using your hiding spot

MY territory

>hiding the balloon by the Odyssey in Wooded Kingdom
I already know it's going to need the tank

>Go to find someone's balloon in Sand Kingdom
>Seems like it's in the middle of the tower and inaccessible

Great shit, Nintendo.

Cap Kingdom 008 FD3 P46
Luncheon Kingdom 001 K9B TGG
Seaside Kingdom 000 N4W 2LB

got cap you weeb

>all the sudden the amount of coins i've been gettin slowed down