How can we save BioWare?

How can we save BioWare?

>slim duel woman knight

letting it go bankrupt

There's nothing to be done. DA4 will be terrible and continue the themes that both Inquisition and Andromeda laid the groundwork for. Meanwhile, Anthem bankrupts the studio entirely.

let it die

Inquistion was not bad gameplay wise, problem was the game had zero waifus and good romance options.

BioWare reportedly placed everything on Anthem. Once it falls... Prepare your Requiem Sup Forums.

Nobody liked the MMO-tier busywork and fetch quests.

>Inquistion was not bad gameplay wise
ha ha

How can we stop you from making these threads?

Bioware is done. Once EA sunk their claws into them, it was over. I don't want to recall all of the developers EA has absorbed and destroyed over the years. It's far to heartbreaking.

Convince them to start making games instead of political statements?

DA:O Remake

It seems like they're trying to work on it. I want to believe that they listened to all the issues with ME:A and will concentrate more on game play and less retarded characters
Even their primary demographic complained about how they handed ME:A's characters (especially that one character you barely know that tells you about their dead name). I don't mind ugly characters, Frank West is one of my favorite, just Bioware needs to work on writing theirs better and not trying to fill a minority quota

this, can't believe they actually made ONE straight woman and she looks masculine as fuck.
still romanced her as an elf twink though

>once it falls
I still say that's nearly impossible, because of all the people who were let down by Destiny 2.

And Bioware can actually make fun multiplayer stuff, as the ME3 MP mode shows.

Lots of zyklon

Here's a better question for you.

Who ruined Bioware more? EA by destroying their future, or Beamdog by destroying their past?

Bioware ruined themselves
I don't blame EA for anything, Bioware is the company that cashed the check. They knew what would happen

Are you OP or are you guys just always online at the same time?

Rewind time back to the mid 2000s when it still existed as a developer and not just a branding tool for EA

>DA4 comes out
>non skippable cutscenes featuring Anita Sarkesian lecturing you on gender roles in video games

Except good this time?

Thanks for sharing. I wasn't nearly depressed enough today.

>Bioware ruined themselves

No they didn't. Bioware was approached by EA in the past, and refused to sign on. Bioware signed on with what they thought was another group, but then that group was sold to EA.

Tell me about Morrigan.
Why does she not wear a mask?

Where is this from?

Last Court browser game. Reward are some ugly windows for your quarters in DA:I. Not worth the pain of finishing it, takes a literal week

Educate me on how dice from the picture is different from dice today.

Save why?

>Bioware signed on with what they thought was another group, but then that group was sold to EA.

The guy who founded and ran that group was John Riccitiello. You know? The CEO of EA? Bioware was very upfront with the fact that they wanted to expand and EA offered them to opportunity do so. The founders of Bioware left shortly after the sale. They were done with the industry a while ago, they wanted to cash out.

cassandra is a good waifu i don't care what you plebs say

Shoot it between the eyes and put it out of its pathetic misery.

After Anthem bombs harder than Hiroshima, EA will release them from their earthly plight. If there is any talent left in there, they will find a better place to work at. It's the best outcome now.

Make them understand we like them - we just don't like them doing open world.

>If there is any talent left in there
All the talent during MEA development

Yeah if Anthem underperforms I can see EA taking them out the back and putting them down.