What is that one video game you hate with passion, and why?

What is that one video game you hate with passion, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X5KpEhIb-OA
youtube.com/watch?v=SejMdncxbnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dark Souls 3
because it's unfinished and artificially hard

Phantom Pain
Destroyed everything I loved about MGS.

It has some kool bosses tho

mg survive
diablo 3
battlegrouds

pubg because its gay as fuck and so was the dayz hunger games garbage for 12 year olds it ripped off

Any weebshit game

Shit nonsense story, casualized gameplay, a lot of cutscenes,forced tutorials EVERYTIME

Monster Hunter.
Game would be really good if they didn't lock the best content behind the grind wall.
Fuck this series.

Fortnite.

Amy on the PS3 didn't even come close to the $1 I spent on it. At least I did a review of it that I'm kind of happy with.

Agreed. It's fine the first time through as an elongated tutorial but 5+ games later and starting in low rank again is just obnoxious.

Monster Hunter

Most repetitive trash I've played since Dynasty Warriors. I actually enjoyed playing the PS2 ones more than this shit.

And it's hilarious watching the fans pretend it's deep or the gameplay is difficult at all. Just a shitshow all around.

I don't understand why people loathe this game so much. It reminded me of the older Resident Evil series. I'm sure the dev saying "get gud" didn't help but it's not false

Same here. I don't understand the appeal to these Royale games. It just adds luck and randomness to the equation, which makes for cool highlights and interesting spectacles but does nothing for the gameplay. Videos games died when they began to serve the second audience and third audience, those who watch let's plays and those who complain about SJW bullshit without actually buying the games.

Combat system is good. However fighting those bullet sponges over and over again is abysmal.

SCP containment breach

Because nobody actually talks about in the game in the threads but instead spam reddit tier meme's and circle jerk each other

>combat system is good

I value my time user, sorry that you don't.

LoL. I hate popular things

i remember it had a lot of glitches. one guy died for me earlier in the game and you could have saved him and suddenly he was talking on a cutscene on chapter 5 but his model was nowhere to be seen

>Artificially hard
>I have no patience and can't stop button mashing
Ftfy

Hearthstone
Literally a worse YuGiOh and is basically Pay to win with card packs

>I value my time
>I suck a video games and make excuses like combat taking too long
Ftfy

I'm more than likely better than you at the game. I absolutely refuse to play without 13 flash pods and I barely miss.

The game is still a slow slogfest and you can suck my dick.

Every single MOBA ever.

I hope you are joking. It's a trash game with no redeeming qualities. The controls are ass, the objectives are unclear, it's a glitchy mess, and the "story" is a fucking joke. It's closer to Sonic '06 than to Resident Evil.

I don't mean to shill myself and I'm a fucking literally who anyway, but if you want my detailed thoughts then here you go.
youtu.be/X5KpEhIb-OA

I'm pretty sure he dies in a cutscene no mater what. His voice plays later as a memory.

Is she legal?

Looks like the girl from Usagi Drop.
If I'm right, then no. She's not legal.

You're more than likely a retarded cunt

Metal Gear Solid because it basically marked the beginning of everything going wrong with console gaming. The "dumbed down linear cinematic style games" became the norm after that. That was also when I went PC only as a kid and never looked back. Consoles were better when they didn't try to be dumbed down PCs for weebs.

U're mome

All mobages, especially granblue fantasy, I wish for the gacha creators to burn in hell.

>No Man's Sky
>hyped up to be the second coming of jesus christ mixed with a cure for cancer
>actually was unplayable shit with zero features
I didn't get suckered into buying it, but I was close. Very dissapointing and just absolutely horrible scam overall

Life is Strange because it's just the worst game ever released, but moreso because it seems to get a pass.

Has there been a bigger scam that lead to a finished product? At least Fable had some gameplay.

I played the demo and it was so boring that I couldn't bring myself to finish it. I got the full game as part of PS+ so maybe I'll give it another try but I can't say I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah, that thing with the box.
youtube.com/watch?v=SejMdncxbnk

Xenosaga

no u

I don't really hate any videogames, but what I do hate in videogames are fucking elves.
Seriously hate fucking elves

>hating on the best waifus this year

FIFA
Fortnite battle royale
Far cry Primal

Undertale Because it was just ugly garbage and hugely overrated.

t. human

I don't hate xenoblade chronicles 2 though

Skyrim

Ugly art style.

hearthstone

She's not real. Go nuts.

Say that again.

Dark Souls 2
because it's unfinished and artificially hard

Super Meat Boy because it sucks yet it inspired an entire generation of shit eaters with awful taste.

Fume knight was GOAT though. Also Maldron the best npc ever created.

>I hate game coz of people not talking the way I want
Kys retard. At least think of a real reason.

haven't played Gwent yet I see. It's even worse there.

>speaking to camera
>obnoxious edits
>not getting right to the point
Nope. 27 seconds in and I'm out. Why do people like this fucking shit? What's wrong with talking over footage of the game and leaving it at that?

But yeah, I keep forgetting that Curiosity Cube exists. It was basically pretend kickstarter and anyone who supported it is an idiot. Spore was worse but Curiosity Cube is still up there.

Skyrim you bald fuck and I didn't pay for the game either

>forcing me to choose only one videogame i hate with a passion
DOTA2 LOL fuck, all mobas mario64 half-life series metroid prime series all fucking modern military shooter bullshit "games" all counterstrike games all battle royale games walking simulators visual novel trash metal gear solid series any fucking JRPG any fucking modern "RPG" that is basically a JRPG in western clothing resident evil series pretty much all modern "retro" games that can't figure out that retro doesn't mean just graphics but THE FUCKING GAMEPLAY that they can't get right remakes of old games that they fuck up every single fucking time hotline goddamn fucking miami god what a shit game every gta game except vc fucking rocket league where everyone that's "good" is a bot guaranteed fuck you you can't make those perfect moves without any real depth perception ANYTHING THAT IS FUCKING VR CANCER and god im sure i'm forgetting a ton more

Happy?

I played this for the first time recently without much experience in other Bethesda games. It's pretty fucking shitty.

Skyrim is fucking shit, Todd, and you're a hack.

Super Smash Bros 4

it is the most passionless and soulless game of the series, having the shittiest options and dumbed-down-as-fuck gameplay (and I say this as a casual) that's basically catering to that kid who keeps asking for more handicaps just so he can win (i.e. Samurai)

but people clap and applaud just because it has the most characters and items

Kids, you're soo fucked.

>Samurai

I meant Sakurai, fuck you stubborn autocorrect

>implying I live in New York
Nice try.

You don't understand. Elves are fucking piles of shit on every level. Physically, they're lanky, hollow-boned dumpstercunts that deserve to be beaten to death with the fucking tree logs they so desperate love to protect like the frilly sharp-eared faggots they are. They're all fucking shifty and greedy, and so fucking self centered it makes me want to fucking vomit. Intellectually they're supposed to be able to live for such a long time but are so technologically backwards that they may as well be fucking unga bunga cavemen, which indicates that compared to regular people they take a hundred fucking years to get to the intelligence of a fucking toddler. They're actually fucking retarded. Furthermore, ethically they're also fucking stumped, since they lack the ability to fucking distinguish any manner of thing concerning 'greater good' or sacrifice and are so primarily focused on themselves that it requires literally the threat of the entire world collapsing for them to begrudgingly do absolutely anything. I could go on for hours, days about how fucking trash elves are, and I swear to fucking christ if you don't exterminate every single sharp-earned slanty-eyed thin-boned faggot you encounter then get the fuck out of my fucking face.

Shut up Gimli, the only thing you manlets will ever have is wealth.

*snipes you*

Fug u got me

Final Fantasy 15. Got it, played it far longer than I should have waiting for it to get good as I grinded out all the boring side quests because of my completionist brain. Finally hit a soft locking bug and said fuck it. The combat was obnoxious, Noctis was annoying, traveling was boring, the product placement was insulting, and apparently one of the later chapters was so bad they had to redo it. Fuck that.

>fucking rocket league where everyone that's "good" is a bot guaranteed
Haha get gud retard

Gimli? Don't even get me fucking started on those filthy fucking rock-jews. Fuck dwarves, those single-minded stubborn fucking bricks with legs. All they do is fucking brag about their shitty accomplishments because all they fucking have is their stumpy little fucking faggot selves and a pile of shitty yellow metal. They're fat little cunts with gay little beards.
YOU COULDN'T HIT A FUCKING DONKEY WITH A ROCK IF IT WAS FUCKING YOU IN THE ASS YOU PRANCY NEEDLE-DICKED SHARP FAGGOT

>Diablo 3
I spent years with people shilling on how good D1 and D2 were, spent months in 2011/2012/2013 about how awesome blizzard was and how they could do no wrong, finally bought that game on a sale because why not, it was one of, if not the, worst gaming experiences I've ever had
>MOBAs
Same as above, "dude, play LoL, it's awesome", played three matches in 2012, hated every second
>DayZ
And all the turd that was born from it
>Fable III
I hate this pile of shit with a passion, I will never get over it

>Diablo 3
How so? It was pretty fun casual experience.

Any sports game, i love soprts but they have yet to make an AI that falls anywhere between impossible robot and bumbling idiots

Owlboy.
Owl fucking boy.
I love owls. I wanted to like this game. Sadly, they prioritized the art over the gameplay and story.
The protagonist achieves NOTHING through the whole game and leaves a message of "oh, you're not useless" when you actually were, even creating negative results. The gameplay is as unsatisfying as that with the unlimited flight and rolling, rolling, rolling, rolling.
You're not even the damn "Owlboy".

Moba games because they killed RTS
CS GO and PUBG because they suck all the players from other titles so PC is filled with dead games

Yeah, now I hear this shit

But when it was being prepared for Switch, I heard nothing but unending praise

Only after sinking money into this shit did I hear "oh hey jk it's kind of a turd" from people

You hate your moms pussy? She quite popular among us

Crossout
Because devs promised to deliver a sequel to HTA and never did. and instead shat this grind-fest of a game.

And also because there is no other post-apoc games that involve junk vehicles and weaponry of any sort.

Mohun World.
I dont like the changes and the casualization but it isnt what makes me hate the game. Its the fact that thanks to this game you can no longer ever have proper mohun threads because of the shitposting and the division that this game has caused.

Fuck off cunt. MHW is literally the best thing that happened to the whole series.

If you are a casual i suppose but im not so im just gonna keep enjoying mh1-mhgen and you can enjoy mhw