Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Previous Thread
>Post references and names
>Keep it vidya, no OCs
>No shitposting, bumping requests or misusing Loomis's name
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart2.booru.org/ (backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/j8A4x
78.media.tumblr.com/376d625ff2324b90df7414144b90c310/tumblr_ox3zkowGt01ug40rzo6_1280.png
i.imgur.com/iYR5LrT.png
media.giphy.com/media/7HtL7wNrA0EtW/source.gif
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2866621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting the middle image with Fi as Clank (left) and Zelda as Ratchet (right). You can also substitute Zelda with Link or whomever if you want. Ignore the bird in Zelda's reference.
Fi's dialogue should be: "There is a 100% chance that the word you were looking for is 'Dashing'." or something like that.
Thank you in advance!
I was inspired by this artist:

Requesting Elphelt Valentine as a Cupid Monstergirl. Instead of the bow, let her keep her gun in riffle form.

Cupid reference
imgur.com/a/j8A4x

Requesting ORAS Flannery, barefoot and posing her barefeet in any of these poses here.

Have her be cute and flirtatious too.

Requesting this reaction image with A2

ANCHOR PoST

Requesting Gambier Bay with a cute and fluffy bob haircut.

something smells

Requesting Ramlethal naked and tied with ribbons and her areolas and/or nipples and thick bush peeking out.

Little info: with or without hat is up to the artist. Or two versions with and without hat would be nice but not a must do. Her bush like this way would be good: 78.media.tumblr.com/376d625ff2324b90df7414144b90c310/tumblr_ox3zkowGt01ug40rzo6_1280.png

Requesting three Hunters enjoying the reading material avaliable in the Hunter's Dream, with all three of them reading the book "How to Pick Up Fair Maidens". Middle Hunter is holding the book and has a hand on his chin, looking thoughtful yet flustered while his reading buddies peeking over his shoulders seem either smug (right) or unreadable (left). Feel free to take liberties with right's appearance since his face isn't covered and I just pulled it from the wiki.

Optional bonus: a fellow Hunter, a girl in any attire, judges them harshly from afar.

like?

Requesting the Centurion from Altered Beast in his Maximum Body power up form (the one before his transformation), in his red trunks, with a bulge, showing off his huge muscles, and grinning with delight! No beard, clean shaving.

>3DS thread dies before I can thank the drawfag that's working on pic-related
On the slim chance that he's here somehow, this turned out extraordinarily well.

yandere skyward sword anal anchor: not the last post in the thread but requester is still a faggot edition

Hoping you all have a good Friday lads.

Requesting my MMO character from the game "Mabinogi" on her St. Patrick's Day Outfit doing stuff related to the celebration or Ireland, stuff like sitting over a pot filled with gold, doing that funny irish dance, pluking 4-leaf clovers or if possible, walking happily on a plain with shallow puddles of water (like if it just stopped raining) while holding her frog umbrella, maybe with a rainbow in the background or faintly glowing over her.

Alternatively, anything else related to st patrick's day you like, as long as its not related to beer/alcohol.

Character reference: i.imgur.com/iYR5LrT.png

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored, instantly rejected and sealed away.

Please and thanks!

>Zelda blowing her butt trumpet
I hope you're happy now

madman

This is perfect my dude. Could you draw Zelda tooting a trumpet as normal with her mouth but with the same expression?

Requesting a cute green-haired Female Morgan studying away with several tactic books

Thanks, if its not too much work could you remove the trumpet?

Requesting a hungry Aqualea from Wario's Woods chasing one of those stupid hatted rabbids from Super Mario Odyssey.

You specified that there was to be trumpeting, did you not?

good morning anons, taking simple requests

I meant I wanted her farting

Requesting easter Lucina and/or Chrom giving the viewer an egg or wishing them to get better soon. Hope you have a goof Friday.

Good morning user, I love your style! I would love to see Urbosa in some functional armor in your style, although you certainly don't have to. Whatever requests you take, requesting you have a wonderful day.

Guys I think im gonna do it im gonna make a game with girls that have really big butts

*good
wew

Requesting Peppillon (Yo-kai Watch) flapping his wings with gusto to blow some of his scales into the air

Requesting Brave Heroes Lucina with a scarf on with the Mark of the Exalt at the end of it similar to Link's Hyrule Warrior's costume.

Oy vei!

Requesting anything of the Maple twins from Flower Knight Girl. Them hugging, like in the reference, would be nice, but they can also be doing some badass pose. (Note that one Maple girl is a mage while the other is a swordswoman)

Here

Requesting Charlemagne on the left looking at Astolfo on the right with extreme disgust and contempt while Astolfo stares back with a stupid, smug grin on his faggot face. Or just Charlemagne choking Astolfo for being a faggot.

>Ass to mouth

I wasn't asking for an ass pic but I'll take the sfw version of the gif thank you. You're the bomb.

I fucking love Fire Emblem

Requesting Aigis with a look on her face similar to the bottom left reference picture as a penis silhouette is cast across her face. Bonus points if there is a drop of semen splashed on her face

Requesting Nia getting her hips stuck on something

Requesting Lea(Highschool Romance) dressed like Chiyo(Ane Naru Mono).

I have 3 more serious deliveries in the works so I had to cut corners here

Now that Final Fantasy XV is revealed to be the real Half-Life 3, requesting a picture of Gordon Freeman posing like Cloud, wielding a huge ass crowbar (make it buster sword huge!)

Only thing she's missing is having trumpets literally everywhere like pic related. Otherwise good job user.

Wha'cha working on user?

Requesting this scene with DDLC characters.

Do not toot it!

Requesting the Kirin Girl either watching or trying to kill My Little Pony

>arch.b4k.co/v/thread/396671982#p396671982
Requesting this webm but with juri,shantae, aigis, Tifa, misha, and hex maniac where user is the one with the boner or Samus Aran, Rosalina, May, Bayonetta, Callie from splatoon , roll from Megaman

Requesting Skye Autumn, from the Sanctum games, relaxing and using her left arm to jerk off an imaginary penis, like the reference on the right. Whether she's being cocky to the viewer or has a lewd expression is up to you.

media.giphy.com/media/7HtL7wNrA0EtW/source.gif

Requesting Yukari as a giantess and embarrassed by everyone looking up her skirt.

Requesting Tenshi wearing a more traditional cute Celestial Dress (the girl in the reference talking to Tenshi) complete with hagoromo (the scarf thing) with Tenshi looking mad or embarrassed she had to dress up formally

can you stop

Qipao Baiken please
I liked the idea of her wearing some very cute and girly underwear like pink with ribbons and stuff - obtained from dumpster diving

Requesting your thiccest Oichi

Brynhild wearing her glasses you could get as a Valentines gift for her in the game. Anchor for that wip

Requesting Sissel from Ghost Trick replacing the jazz player and the upside bass being replaced by an almost depleted hourglass and the text (trick music stops) below

Requesting Fallen Celica wearing a Virgin Killer Outfit due to the Summoner fooling her into thinking that it will literally kill virgins so she can give Duma more souls.

Feel free to make Celica a bit more thick bodied if you want.

Hi user, I hope you get your request filled today.

Casual clothes Ilsa please

Requesting Dick Gumshoe dressed as Soldier 76

requesting pov anal with rosemia

I would like to see D.va trying to do the taekwando splits like Kim Kaphwan on the far left, and being in agony because she's hasn't done them before and she didn't stretch. Alternatively, D.va adopting any taekwando stance might also be cool, such as Hwaorang's flaming stance.

Pyra and Mythra symmetrical docking.
And/or kissing, double titfuck, etc.

A small separate request, Mythra with her hair in the twin tails style please

Requesting an anchor image of a kantai collection girl done in the style of a WWII pin-up photo. I want to suggest Iowa, Yamato, Saratoga, Ark Royal, or abyssals like Ta-class, Wo-class, and LC Demon; or more trashy and pole dancing on one.

I hope so too, thank you.

Requesting Ellen from The Witch's House looking very sleepy as she's just woken up.

Once again requesting Fi in the Evangelion school uniform, preferably without arms (just leave the sleeves bare). This idea was requested in a previous thread by some other user, so I just decided to make a reference for it. If you don't know what to make her be doing, consider her reading a book.

Requesting a cute doggo transformation Shantae since its the Year of the Dog

Well that was a nice coloring, but now I'm bored. Taking requests to ink traditional/paper-pencil sketches to make into lineart to kill a bit of time for the next few days. Open to inking NSFW sketches too, but do keep it simple. Except just inks unless I like a particular piece.

Pic related is a sample of what I last inked

Eating fast food

Requesting any Monster Hunter monsters drawn like the classic Godzilla posters in pic related. Any suggestions for said monsters? Someone mentioned Anjanath in the last thread.

>tfw we have TWO Fi requests in this very thread that are apparently by different people or one request spammer using two different IPs

Requesting a version of one of the top images with Mòrag from Xenoblade 2 and Scotland. You can use any sufficiently Scottish photo you can find.

Fallen Celica as a demon girl

Hi screenshot user.

Nia crawling to or on top of Rex, either confident, turned on, or shy. Could just be his pov; wrapped condom or something or other between her lips optional

>tfw no Fi figma
FUCK LIFE

They wanted to make one but couldn't figure out whether to give her arms or not.

Requesting Laegjarn wearing training clothes, kinda like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2866621

Requesting Mario dressed as Hulk Hogan, vs. Wario dressed as Hollywood Hulk Hogan. Artist can choose their colors and poses as they see fit. Any suggestions for the referee?

Requesting Soleil getting her ass grabbed or her thick thighs fed up.

Thicc Malva

Requesting Noa from Legend of Legaia.
She needs some love

A mere fryguy would suffice?

Top class work. And saved

Requesting fusions.

>ass to mouth

Requesting this image but with 9S to match the OP pic.

i don't have a picture, but this reply will get more people to reply with actual responses

Unfortunately I don't have anything vidya related.

I might do a Plesioth later with the caption "Hipcheck Horror from Hell"

Request this image but with Taro Yoko

This is extremely dope and I hope it gets done.

Requesting Primm BE

Requesting vidya waifus done in the artstyle of Highschool Romance

Requesting Thicc Dancing All Night Aigis with big titties and no other fetishes or weird shit

I thought you said you were going away for a while? I also thought you were gonna learn how to draw yourself since your a picky and ungrateful bitch?

Requesting Terra as a Succubus, a Final Fantasy Dimensions II. If possible, make the design with her Esper form in mind.