Red pilled videogames

Is there a game more redpilled than deus ex?
youtube.com/watch?v=2uKxEoQQiSQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_CBF318nBY
youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
youtube.com/watch?v=P79MSwxWKyk
youtube.com/watch?v=yzA8X1gj664
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I only like videogames if I agree with them

is there anything more pathetic?

Spoken like a true cuck

>I only like videogames if I agree with them
Who did you quote?

>exploring Nicolette's old mansion
>find hidden bunker underground
>Tong comes onto the infolink

>This bunker was used to hide poor, innocent Jews during Hitler's demonic regime in WWII. In the early 2000s we thought only 6 million had met their doom in this most disgusting genocide, but in 2040 we learned that at least 16 million others died as well -- under the table, unrecorded. More in a minute, JC!

>redpill
'sup Sup Forums

>first play the game back in HS
>huh this is kinda cool, can approach the game however I want
>within the first 10 minutes the game fucking name drops the Rothchilds and the Rockefellers

I knew it was going to be a wild ride at that point.

His peanut butter swirl brain

It smells like booty up in this booty

>muh redpills
Why are you retards so gullible? It was a salad of every conspiracy theory ever.

Unlikely
youtube.com/watch?v=g_CBF318nBY
youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

BMUP

youtube.com/watch?v=P79MSwxWKyk

kingdom come: deliverance

>Human Revolution is good, man
Also, his boss's, BOSS'S boss

Deus Ex was already my favorite game long before I realized how truthtelling it was.

Alright guys, I've never played Deus Ex before. Tell me what I need to know to start.
>inb4 train swimming and poison resistance
I do know to untrain pistols though.

Computers, Electronics, Lockpicking are pretty much essential. For weapons either pistols or rifles are sure bets. Heavy and explosive not so much useful and melee is pretty much useless since you get the most OP sword, the Dragon Tooth, in the second 1/3 of the game.

Also pick GEP gun at the beginning. Don't get the crossbow since you can easily loot it from enemies.

Train pistols and get the scope mod in NYC streets. Then put every mod you get into that pistol and turn it into a sniper rifle.

LAMs and gas grenades are OP. I'm serious, gas grenades are broken as shit. Whack one down a corridor to instantly clear it of all life.

I've heard something about not killing NSF mooks before you defect from UNATCO. Does that really matter? I'm all for making a silent takedown, but I want to use the hardware UNATCO better have issued.

All non-lethal does is make the game harder, and you get good boy points from Paul. But he's a fag so who cares.

nothin really matters, it's just a video game m8

Yeah early on killing too many people changes what you get from the armoury for your next mission.

If you kill too many people he gives you tranqs instead of ammo and tells you to calm the fuck down.

and yet it all came true

Not that guy, but what's the FUNNEST build?

Salad, not parody.

There's a guy that starts talking about fucking Last and First Men and Helios is literally the Omega Point.

The one where you use the cheat to max out all the skills.

Name me a funnier MC
I dare you

The GEP gun is the most silent way to eliminate Manderley.

Duke Nukem

Sniper.

>watching the CatSkincap Deus Ex playthrough
>he actually takes people down silently with the GEP gun by fucking braining them with the weapon pickup
h-how deep does the lore go?

Explosives and Dragon's Tooth only, use the GEP gun and TNT crates to open locked doors, use in-game clues instead of hacking wherever possible (e.g. the passcode to open the dragon's tooth case is Maggie's birthday, which is shown on a datacube in her apartment)

>I'm lying about what someone meant so I can win an internet argument.

Is there anything more pathetic?

Duke Nukem is a fucking garbage, Family Guy tier "references LOL" character.

Every one of Duke Nukem's one liners is stolen from movies. It's not an homage if you just lift the line and don't say where it's from.

imagine being this much of a faggot

Duke just recites pop culture phrases, 80% ripped from Bruce Campbell. Hasn't been in a good game since 1996. All bark no bite.

JC is the true chad. His deadpan delivery of his one-liners is legendary.

There are people on both political sides who claim Deus Ex pushes their agenda
Watch pseudo intellectuals on YouTube and Twitter say the exact opposite of what Ross and Sup Forums think DE means.
It's pretty much open to interpretation which is a reason why it lived on so long.

Underage

Imagine going "I came her to chew bubblegum and kick ass" and thinking it is a Duke Nukem quote.

>Duke Nukem is "family guy tier" despite coming out 8 years before it
LOL

this is a homsexual

They Live isn't even obscure, the only people who don't catch half the references either don't understand Duke's character or are underaged.

What did Warren Spector mean by this?

>Duke Nukem 3D was 8 years before Family Guy

Are you fucking stupid. I was referring to Family Guy stealing jokes and calling them homages when to anybody who hasn't seen the original it is just a funny joke that Family Guy can take credit for.

Duke Nukem is garbage and plagiarism and Duke Nukem 3D was a bad game.

KCD
Witcher
Until Dawn (AKA Mike the Chad fucks shit up)
Far Cry 4 - IF you side with Pagan
RE5 - a true African experience

See

yeah because it totally makes sense to compare it to something that it predates by almost a decade, underaged fag.

Stick with the prod.
The GEP gun is a silent takedown.

Jesus Christ, Duke Nukemfags are insufferable. Just face facts. Duke Nukem is plagiarism not homage and all his games are shit..

If you want a true African experience, play Far Cry 2

>There's not a FC4 campaign where you fight the Golden Path with Pagan
Far Cry 2 is also pretty good

to be fair I agree with you but deus ex is easily the most overrated game of all time. really nice conspiracy stuff tho

You have to understand that this game released before 9/11 and conspiracy theories wasnt really popular

I don't know user, Morrowind and Half Life are pretty overrated.

I still can't tell if he was intentionally funny or not

Which Ross? From Game Dungeon?

hmm not really. morrowind is shoved to the side besides a cult following in favour of it's sequels and a lot of half life popularity comes from redditors jumping on the ''HURRR HL3 CONFIRMED'' meme bandwagon.

but none of those games have spawned a following of people claiming it's the best of all time despite many of them having never played it/desperately trying to seem like le knowledgeable pc gamurz. and yes I played deus ex1. in particular my biggest gripe is the nauseously repetitive OST that everyone praises, which is nice, sure, for 10 minutes, not the hours you spend playing the game. level design is overrrrrrrrrrated too, can't do anything in the face of the gothic and system shock games and even lots of mid 2000s games crush it in that regard

better than HR though

The Legend of Zelda series...

Isaiah 1:4-7 (KJV)

>Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

>Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

>From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

>Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

ur gay lol

Slow down. Are you programmed to invent riddles?

Imagine being this much of a contrarian.

globalism is clearly visible on the entire planet not just europe. and is the result of companies gaining more power than government while said companies have no use for your tribalism or irrelevant small local cultures that would be wiped out by minor climate changes or even smaller factors like a factory opening making your fishing lifestyle irrelevant. and before you get mad no, I'm not on either side. centrist 4lyf (oh wait I just made you mad)
good arguments as always from the meme spouters. doubt either of you played the game, keep memeing about muh red pill tho

In which "redpill" means "aligns with my retarded conspiracy based ideology"

Is there anything more Soy than truly believing Sup Forumsspew?

defending trump

You've got ten seconds to beat it before I add you to the list of NSF casualities

oh and the writing in the game is certainly low grade too

>overrrrrrrrrrated
Did you have a soy-induced stroke mid-sentence?

I don't get how Deus Ex was extremely redpilled when the game's project lead was a jewish guy, Warren Spector.

>redpilled

This guy gets it.

buddy I'm from serbia. the kind of meat induced orgies we have here would put your muslim countries to shame

Why would that matter?

>"le corporations are behind everything and the government is innocent maymay"

jews are the masterrace and trying to save europe while the germanic swine are trying to destroy it
oh don't worry buddy, said money and power influences governments for sure. either way globalism has long won

People are talking about the content of the game, not the intention of the devs (which was just to make "X-Files: The Game").

>"le corporations tell governments what to do and not the other way around maymay"

>ctrl+f
>no mentions of the MGS series
MGS is woke as fuck. Endless proxy wars between soldiers fighting for no cause started by the elite in a cosmopolitan world that serves to make them richer. Oh, and nukes scaring the shit out of everyone, making the world stagnate

We're 100% BLACK

Biggest redpills were dropped in Hong Kong:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzA8X1gj664

explain the united states then

I don't know, they are making gerudo too friendly now. And they are avoiding using Ganondorf, switching for generic substitutes "malice", "calamity" or whatever they invent next.
Was Breath of the Wild context of having lost the war a stealth message by Nintendo?

le (((they))) amirite xD

>Muslims complained about chanting
But thats wrong.

>"le everything the media says is true maymay"

>us corrupt lobbying is something made up by the media
lmao

THREE

Why is Sup Forums so full of normalfags?

You'd think a board reserved to gamers would have less triggered faggots and woman brained men complaining about other peoples' thoughts.

why do you complain about people being triggered while being triggered yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

this guy is proof inbreeding is wrong
not because he is inbred yourself but because he tricked inbreds into believing his rambling lol. he probably has jewish heritage too

Why are you complaining about their thoughts you categorical retard?

himself***

and the fact that he just sits on twitter complaining about trump not talking about games