Somebody just stole my switch on the train. Any games for this feeling?

Somebody just stole my switch on the train. Any games for this feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nuvaUfrA_Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Super Mario Odyssey

Mario Odyssey

super mario odyssey

BROS STOP

Nigga it's a train. Just run down the tube, catch up, and beat their ass then get your shit back.

But they're like five black guys...

Join local white nationalists and work to to restore your country. Then maybe you will get your switch back.

Like a soyboy would ever stand up to anyone

Trains have cameras, should be able to point yourself on the train, face of the culprit found through 'social media'.

You should play Snipperclips with your gf. You do have a girlfriend, right user?

No, it was one guy who waited the moment right before the door closed to snatch it, i couldn't go after him. He was black tho

kek

>white nationalists
>doing anything

What are they gonna pull out their printouts of black crime statistics and show them to the thieves

Not vidya
sage, report

burglars and fries?

It's a more long term plan than that.

Thief

THIEF

youtube.com/watch?v=nuvaUfrA_Ic

play the original doom. killing demons in a mindless way will calm you.

>Taking a Switch onto a train
>Ever

>sitting next to the train door while using a device
>not having an iron grip whenever the train doors are open or about to be
Well now you know, shame you had to find out this basic shit the hard way.
Sitting next to the train door should only be used for sleeping on the bars or wall next to it. Or at least be more cautious when the doors are open and its easy for anyone to do anything.

>white nationalists are giving pamphlets
>while their daughters are getting fucked by niggers and giving birth to mutts

This could be the only time I understand people using this stupid wrist straps.

A real vegan doesn't endorse imprisonment or slaughter for their food. Already standing up to something wrong more than others ever will. A vegan is probably more used to having to deal with greed and more prepared to pay the price for returning something to where it belongs.
That said the switch is a bad console, Nintendo is a bad company. Anyone buying anything asian to deserves to be punished for making the world worse.