Kingdom Hearts thread

It's that time again where we talk about our beloved and embarassing series

Wreck it Ralph world when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOtXZp3B-tc
youtube.com/watch?v=ejYttnAXfEY
vocaroo.com/i/s0lZyAnLWO7X
kh13.com/news/there-will-be-less-disney-worlds-in-kingdom-hearts-iii-than-the-previous-numbered-title-big-hero-6-world-development-is-going-well-and-next-information-is-on-its-way
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>embarassing

Big Hero 6 is the cutoff point for new movies.

>There will never be a Phineas & Ferb world with an Agent P summon
>There will never be a Goof Troop world where we see that Goofy left Max one day and never came back and ended up joining Mickey's knights

never

i wanted an Icredibles world but i don't think they'll do more than one superhero themed world, and that blows

will emperor's new groove be the dark horse world in kh3?

let's hope so.

>There will never be a Disney Afternoon world, a crossover within a crossover

Why was this world a thing?
It makes no sense in any way imaginable, neither story wise nor as a choice of a movie, it's a fucking direct to video shit, how's that better than Emperor's new groove?

To keep Goofy and Donald in every KH game?

now that you can have two more party members plus donald and goofy i'd say it would be a perfect fit for the game, running around with kuzco and pacha, it writes itself

>2018
>playing kingpoop farts

>no Indiana Jones world

you're right
i can't fucking stop, somebody help me

since no one wants to respond to my thread i'll just post this here

youtube.com/watch?v=fOtXZp3B-tc
youtube.com/watch?v=ejYttnAXfEY
>these are cutscenes for a Disney game
how the hell did Nomura get away with this?

man i wish i actually could see the secret cutscene from kh1 back in the days
that would have blown my 10 years old dick away
Nomura is a madman

>There are people on Sup Forums so stupid they think CoM's recycled worlds (and assets in Re:CoM) were a purely artistic choice.

Never underestimate KH fans.

>tfw playing BBS
>get to the part from the KH2 secret ending
>no capes

i'm still upset

Have you never watch a Disney movie?

i'm gonna cry if sora doesn't get his keybalde armour in kh3. and they better give us outfit options in postgame too
disney movies arent that edgy stop fooling yourself

no kidding when the game came out and i saw the commercials i thought it was just KH1 but on gba
Then i played 2 and it turned out that i needed to play it to understand what was going on at the beginning
I didn't even have a gba, fucking Nomura fuck

>disney movies arent that edgy stop fooling yourself

KH isn't that edgy either, those cutscenes may as well be from another game series, not saying that i don't like them, they're kind of out of place

those keyblade armors are like Nomura's best designs but they lose a lot without the cape
hopefully kh3 will fix that

perhaps it was because psp couldn't into cape physics? that seems like a good enough reason imo. also, i'm sure if we all beg after 3's released they might patch them in

yes that is exactly why, some people even thought they would have added them with the hd remix which obviously didn't happen
let's hope they fix that because those capes are wack

This is what happens when you refuse to to actually compromise.

Nomura wants his own game series about concepts like mysterious towers, melancholy reflections on adolesrnce, big fancy wars and ancient plots, but he's married it to the Disney advert-games because he's already working on that shit and loves it. In the end it hurts both sides; the Disney content feels like a slog instead of a selling point and the original ideas become little footnotes in massive games and are unfiltered and increasingly convoluted due to the series' longevity.

The real stories of CoM and 2 (and the concepts of Days/BBS/DDD) would make for two really interesting action RPGs, but they're fucked by everything else.

lets eat some ice cream

Dora should have diabetes based on the number of people inside him who eat nothing but fucking ice cream.

>disney movies arent that edgy
Watch some of their earlier films.

>no House of Mouse world

1>CoM>DDD>the rest

it's actually surpising how much freedom Nomura has with his stories and characters considering Disney's involvement, they could have just say to him "fuck off, play it safe and make it as simplistic as possible, you gook"

1 will always have the best balance between story and atmosphere but 2 is where the gameplay shines
Everything else is garbage

>with the exception of Olympus, all Disney worlds are from CG movies
Goddammit

What traditional-animated movies do you want that would work with the series?

>wriggles his fingers in your general direction
what do?

Zootopia world when?

PRODUCE FOR YOUR MASTER

we don't know yet
there's still time for a Treasure Planet world

who the fuck fuck am i kidding

THE KEEEEEEEYBLAAAAADE I once made a vocaroo of that line but I've lost it ;__;

We are best friends

vocaroo.com/i/s0lZyAnLWO7X
i gotcha

They wanted to put Jungle Book in BbS. I think that could work

user your meme just isn’t catching. Stop

The entire games are House of Mouse

But when do I get to run a nightclub with Mickey?

holy shit user is that somethig you made yourself? it sounds exactly like mine

listen to I want 3 to have more platform based sections like Cave of Remembrance in 2, use flowmotion there (which should start vanilla so it's not so broken from the get go, and you unlock higher jumps and stuff)
I'm already packing a boner

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic. No, I got it from these threads. It's the only vocaroo in my history, I'm sure you made it.

i'm not being sarcastic. maybe it's mine, if so i'm glad someone saved it. *kisses you*

How would you tie in all of the darkness and stuff to Jungle Book? Also would they still use the original film when they have the 2016 version?

nigga we still have other worlds to be announced
let's just hope there are no more live action worlds, unless they're done in a way like Tron in KH2 which is unlikely

Why do people sperg out over Port Royal so much for? Did you also flip your shit at Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

i just dislike the photorealistic looking characters from their movies, at least the original Tron looked cartoony enough to not stick out
don't even get me started on that god awful Tron Legacy world from DDD, cool music though

>How would you tie in all of the darkness and stuff to Jungle Book?
You could ask that question of half the worlds in the series. Believe me, Nomura would find a way.

People like you are why we can't get actually interesting and unique stuff to enjoy.

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

Lilo and Stitch. The Japs fucking love that franchise.

We had a Lilo and Stitch world.

nigga how's a world where they reenact the original movie while Sora is awkardly standing in the background interesting?

We did? When did we go to Hawaii?

we only had the first 10 minutes of the movie
i guess Japan has a thing against Hawaii or something

Spaceship sucks. Give me Hawaii.

Good thing they're not doing that in 3, isn't it.

>yfw home improvement starring Tim Allen world

Big Hero 6's world is a working as a sequel to the movie
Toy Story is doing it's own thing
i guess Tangled and Monsters inc. could go that way, let's hope not

fuck that i want a That's so Raven world

>Master of Masters was Raven all along

Fuck, I want a Phineas and Ferb cameo of some kind now.

Toy Story world is set between 2 and 3 and is canon to the films.

What are the chance Mickey Mouse is corrupted by the darkness / Kingdom Key D?

>"Buzz, remember that time we fought monsters and crazy black hooded magicians with a fellow toy who had a magical shape shifting key?"
>"He was a good friend"

Between 1 and 2*, No Jessie or Bullseye

as high as a Black Cauldron world

The other toys and Andy were kidnapped by Young Xehanort. Also the bedroom and house are from TS2.

Literally zero. Epic Mickey is proof enough that Disney will never let Mickey get fucked up.

>Filename
I see you, imposterkun

there's no Mr. Potato Head either

You are right.

>Also the bedroom and house are from TS2.
Yes, because they moved there at the end of 1.
He better fucking show up or I'll hate Nomura forever.

Kingdom Hearts is...

Epic Mickey was 8 years ago. And, at the time, a massive amount of freedom for the character. Since then that trajectory has only continued with Disney getting much more free and easy with the character.

I don't think Disney would mind at all, it's the game developers I think wouldn't go for it.

Darkness

Why are you so upset about it being set between 2 and 3?

He's Mickey Mouse, user. I doubt Disney would take their posterboy and get him Norted/DARKNESSED or anything else

I'm not upset, I'm correcting your mistake. Where are you getting the idea that it's between 2 and 3 and not 1 and 2?

It's not a meme to want an actually god world, you fuckin idiots just want new bullshit.
I'm 30 years old, I couldn't give less of a shit about fucking Phineas and Ferb, or whatever the fuck you idiots like.
Idiots. Cn you see how intelectually superoopr I am.You idiots/

>Tfw only one Keyblade in the series has a proper handguard, not that circle or square wrist-breaker
Hope we get to use it in 3, that mask disciple person certainly rocked it.

I want a Skyrim World in KH3. Sora could team up with the Dragonborn to stop Alduin from stealing the Heart of Lorkhan.

Honestly, there's no way to do WiR PROPERLY with respect without the video game licenses that movie had. If they just do with that candy kingdom shit, it'll be lame.

The problem with WiR is that it's basically its own Kingdom Hearts (for vidya) and that's basically a whole other can of worms. It'd be easier to just make Ralph a summon.

88 / 15 / 29 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
Holy shit, the manchild population is at an all time's low in Sup Forums

>How would you tie in all of the darkness and stuff to Jungle Book
I mean, it was in the game, so Nomura obviously had at least a draft of what was to happen.

Jungle Book would be the perfect Tarzan replacement, but they still haven't done it.

kh13.com/news/there-will-be-less-disney-worlds-in-kingdom-hearts-iii-than-the-previous-numbered-title-big-hero-6-world-development-is-going-well-and-next-information-is-on-its-way

And that's why people like you don't design games.

How much ya'll wanna best when Xehanort opens up Kingdom Hearts at the end of 3, because he has to to finally bring this damn series full circle, literally nothing happens?
Wouldn't that be the best joke on the fans of this nightmare of a franchise? To finally get to see the fruition of the villain's entire life goal, and for it to be nothing at all?

>there-will-be-less-disney-worlds-in-kingdom-hearts-iii-than-the-previous-numbered-title
I mean what does this mean really, REALLY? KH2 had like, what 12 Disney worlds? Does it count Disney Castle and Timeless River separately? What if it's just like, ten 10 Disney Worlds in KH3? And as we know to be confirmed, those worlds are all huge with quality work being put into them.

Wonder how far I can jam my foot down my throat.

They haven't specificed a number, but it's likely we'll still get quite a few worlds. We already have Big Hero 6, Tangled, Hercules, Toy Story, Monsters Inc, and Twilight town. We still need the End world, Shibuya is quite likely, and Frozen as well.

>Shibuya is quite likely
Unless it's a part of san fransokyo from BH6, no

Big Hero 6 came out in 2014. Wreck it Ralph came out in 2012.

as good as KH3 looks, doesn't the world list feel kind of lackluster? KH1 and KH2 had the cool, big name classics and they were fun to play through. KH3 we're getting Big Hero 6 and Tangled.

now monsters inc and toy story are incredible but I feel like there should be more than this. it is the end of the Sora series, after all.