"Why did you make a female Hunter user?"

>"Why did you make a female Hunter user?"

I didn't.
Old murder hobo is what I always play.

>"Do you like watching man's ass for hours?"

i did and kind of regret now

Cause I'm not gay.

I don't know what's else to say and how this topic baits so many people.

because i wanna be a girl

>no, I usually concentrate everywhere else

>playing a game just to look at your character's ass

After hitting HR100 on my dude I might make a Huntress. The hips and thighs are just so tempting.

do you use randomize too

Haven't bought the game yet but can you actually get your Hunter to have ass like this?

patrician taste

I always make my character look like a white trash American dude in his late 40s

It's all the same ass model, so I guess yes.

But most waist armors are pretty big and cover the ass up so outside of crawling or using the beginner waist armors (or just not use waists), you won't be looking at those asses running around.

Huntresses don't really have large butts but they make up for it with wide hips, thick thighs, and great hip sway when they walk.

>wide hips, thick thighs, and great hip sway
Good enough for me.

Hit puberty already kids. Grow up.

>men lose sexdrive after puberty

okay yeah that's silly, but
>playing a game and taking a cheeky glance at some nice butt from time to time
is pretty great

You are mentally ill. Seek professional help.

Because I'm gay.

>liking attractive women makes you a child
Here (You) go champ.

Everytime I hit the canteen I always notice that chick carrying a box that only has one pants leg.
I don't look for her particularly, but shes always walking away when I get there so she always stands out.

I'm never one to really care about vidya game models, which is why I made a dude, but gotta say, MHW has some top quality female bodies.

She also appears in the tradeyard.

Dear diary, the ass was flat.

Face it. You got btfo.

I don't know what's worse, your bait or the fact people are taking it.

Shape > size

this is why a play this kind of games, for butts, no butt is no buy from me, fuck , i wasnt going to buy monster hunter, everyone was showing those awful full armor body, butt now seeing these i will think about it.

can you claim all of your addons on a new character? like the preorder shit?

This.
Obviously you don't want a totally flat but, but a small shapely ass is better then a big saggy one

Her name is Sisterly Fourth, she's some top tier stuff. Good taste user.

I go with a female in these games for scaling. Like, sure a guy can lift this slab of metal and he's strong, but a girl must be REALLY strong

I didn't.
I always make the same character.
Although I think its about time I retired him and made like his son or something? I used to think that it was just the same hunter travelling around the world, but Generations kind of ruined my head canon by having the Caravan group from 4U talk about their "kindred hunter."

Always make a male character first, then a female.

How brown is too brown for a Huntress?

I made my character too damn pale and I regret it immensely.

SHe looked fine in the char creation screen but look like a damn albino in game.

This is the wrong brown, need more red in the skintone because this is the ugliest brown.

I love that you know her by name.

I mean it's not hard to learn, their names are floating right above them. But yeah, she's easily the most attractive woman in Astera, without question.

Male ones look like metal teapots

This guy gets it

Nerg Glaive or Diablos Glaive?
Obviously the diablos one has more raw especially when elementless is thrown in, but its got such a tiny amount of blue sharpness.

So I would either have to fight with mainly green sharpness, or fuck the rest of my build to stack handicraft or that skill that keeps sharpness maintained for a minute.

If fighting with green sharpness fine?

B R OW N

so?
why did you?

>Not liking hips and thighs
How about you finish puberty

>Im too insecure to create a real character so I must use irony to hide myself

>real character
What do you mean by that? Are you saying I should be playing as myself every time?

I didn't, Male armor is superior to the female counterparts in almost all cases. Shredder/Gundam armor> slutwear. Most female armors aren't even slutwear, they're just regular armor sets that look straight up worse than the male ones.

>tfw you're the first guy at work to hit second puberty

So without any shitposting, how is MHW compared to the previous games? I've enjoyed all the MH games so far (save for MH3's swimming). Does MHW introduce any new gimmicks like 3/4/X did?

I know that feel

The slinger, which can be used as a grappling hook in certain parts as level, to fire off different thing you can find/make for example a flashpod which blinds the enemy and knocks most flyers out of the air, or dung which can make monsters run away.

Some weps also got new things, like the Charge Blade, you can now charge your sword as well as your shield.

same

It's pretty bad, subhuman waifu faggots have no standards though, so they will defend it.

List of problems with Monster Hunter World:

>Healing while running, can dodge while healing, move while shooting
>Many other actions can also be dodged out, including sharpening
>Traps are placed almost instantly
>Weapons in general are more mobile and stronger, think adept + brave movesets from XX combined
>Except for the hunting horn, the weakest weapon in 4U and Generations, which got NERFED in World
>Even easier mounting thanks to much lower mounting threshold (sometimes activating the mount after 1 hit) and the aforementioned grappling hook, which takes you right back into the monster even if you fall off as a consequence of an attack
>Environment recovers health, puts the monster to sleep, paralyzes it, etc.
>Can refill your items anytime, including potions
>Mantles give you OP abilities like no knockback, never be seen by the monster unless you attack or a full new health bar
>Monsters do not adapt to these changes, resulting in an incredibly easy game from start to finish
>Monsters have been given more generous weakspots, the main examples of this being Rathalos getting an 80 (!) MV on its head, and Diablos with a 40 MV in its head for blunt weapons. What this means is that monsters die much more quickly, as well as making them more exploitable
>31 Large monsters, most of them are tutorials, gimmicks or irrelevant
>The worst High rank final boss in the entire series
>Areas are huge and can be confusing, chasing down the monster takes a lot longer than in previous games, hunts can be 50% chasing and 50% hunting
>3 monsters per area means monsters encounters are much more common, making cheap hits from attacks you can’t see or getting combed by 2 monsters at the same time much more common. It wouldn’t be so much of a problem if dung was easy to farm, however they made it even more annoying and time consuming than before.

Continuing on the next post.

>Bullshit was added to the fights to try to make up for the lack of challenge. One example is tempered Teostra, which can roar without any warning and then use a strong attack like the ranged explosion and kill a gunner in one hit for quite literally no fault of their own.
> Tremors, wind stun and others were made to last much longer and added to a lot of attacks also for this reason
>Heartbeat shows about how much health the monster has left
>No G-Rank, though it is expected from the first game in a generation
>90% of the weapons in the game are reskins of the bone and iron weapon models, with monster parts glued on it. Contrary to popular belief, this does not change in high rank, the weapons still look the same.
>New skill system removes negative skills and is dumbed down for the masses
>No gunner armor
>Soundtrack feels generic in certain areas and a step down from older games
>The music for past monsters was changed for the worse
>Pre order bonuses and day 1 DLC
>DLC is overpriced content that should've been in the game in the first place
>Events now cost money as well
>Quests only available only during a certain timeframe
>Guild and village quests were merged, amount of quests lowered drastically
>Lobby system is garbage
>So is the squad system
>Playing the story missions with other people is bad, with you needing to see the cutscene first, then send an SoS signal, only then, other people can join.
>Can't give rooms names, nor give them a password
>Only way to reliably play with randoms is to use the SoS system
>No way to play offline without turning off the internet
>The chat is awful and encourages people to not use it
>Loading is much longer than before, with quests needing two different loading screens
>You can't pause the game
>Transmogging removed, only decorative armor are the ones you have to buy as DLC
>Only 1 palico is allowed, no different classes

Feel free to add to the list

I made a geralt character and damn do I regret disrespecting the white wolf's image now

>just killed a rathalos or the other one who can remember
>fucking diablos comes launching through the ground as i'm carving
>his hole sucks in the carcas
>in my confusion and between having to get to the tail before i jump after it i manage to miss out on two carves
>meanwhile diablos is just watching me run around like an idiot

Could that guy be more of an asshole?

MHW has some 10/10 brown girls man.

BING

Pale girls look better in the slutty armor.

Guess I'm sticking to MHXX then. I could probably tolerate most of that, but fucking paid for DLC in MH is inexcusable.

>b-but nintendo
Every time.

do you think you're convincing anyone by posting the same shit copied word for word in every thread?
copypasta is the ultimate way to get your opinion ignored, right behind inserting memes into every other word of your post.

I'm gay because I like to look at women?

I'm not saying it's good, but it's all literally visual. none it affects the gameplay at all.

How many Nintendo consoles do you own?

>because I stopped self inserting after my puberty and do what I like

dollar bill should be a dung pod

It's still crossing a line it never should have. MH always gave everything for free. Next thing you know they're gonna sell monster packs.

>do what I like
>liking girls after puberty

I didn't, so I wouldn't be stuck with shitty looking armor and have to reroll after HR 50 like my friend did a week ago

I like the idea of a cute girl murdering monsters.

Yes

Get fucked, shill. World is shit.

>the state of absolutely 0 tits
;_;

doesn't bother me if it doesn't impact the gameplay.
also you do know they repackaged every game anyway and resold at full price with extra content?

As opposed to hiding yourself behind a female (male)?

someone's mad.

As a JP thing, yes. It was never a thing over in America/Europe.

Hey I can use flash bangs too.

Can you guys take your console war dogshit and kindly blow your brains out with the nearest load firearm.

Gtfo roastie

Speak for yourself, queer, I'd eat a bowl of Chyna Chase's hair

Freedom 2/ unite and tri/3u say otherwise.

Will they put annoying monsters in?
Bullfango and the bunch.

Can't speak for 2/FU, but Tri is a unique case because 3U was on an entirely different console.

Huh that's funny because I could've sworn I purchased MHF2 and then MHFU afterwards which was the exact same thing with additional content. Do you not remember how many versions of Street Fighter 2 and 3 there were? This is status quo for Capcom and for some reason you're in denial.

>wants to stare at half naked dudes all day
>I'M NOT GAY REEEE STOP PLAYING FEMALE CHARACTERS

That's because you probably watch anime like a degenerate.

>Best selling MH game ever made
>Shit
Enjoy your soy

>baiting for "anime website" posts to derail this thread

I hate that I can't use the odoggo ponytail as a basic hairstyle. It's my favorite in the game.

Dude, he said no shitposting.

Nah, it just looks funny

>Sales = quality
Retard.

In general, yes, sales do equal quality. If a product has no quality, it wouldn't have good sales as proven by millions of low quality products that sold like shit ever since god invented the jews.

Good taste. My favorite funny character so far is a starving ethiopian child in Dragon's Dogma.

Guess I'll just post more stuff until these console war sub humans decide to kill themselves for the good of everyone.