Dragon Ball FighterZ

>tfw shitters underestimate tenshinhan

I have a little surprise for them, who /KIKOHO/ here?

POST TEAMS FAGGOTS
A.Gohan/Nappa(Broly)/Vegeta(Maybe Bardock)

Tien is pretty fun, but his neutral game really awkward without assist. What your's team?

i usually run frieza/kid buu/beerus or 16, maybe tien if i'm feeling adventurous

?/Cell/Frieza, trying out Yamcha and SS Vegeta as points.

Yamcha/Doc/Tien here. No better feeling than soloing an entire team with anchor Tien.

Vegeta is better as mid or anchor just because his assist is god tier. If you want a point vegeta, try blugeta

I can always make Cell my point. But I'll give Blue Vegeta a test run. I just seem to do best with Cell and Frieza, even as a newbie.

Trunks/Tien/T.Gohan
Guess my team name

T-time

Low /T/est

Running Trunks/Goku Black/Tien

Black is pretty strong and reliable, but he's getting a little stale. Thinking of replacing him with Beerus.

Trunks/Cell/Tien for now

Might have to swap trunks out for Bardock and Tien out for 16 or maybe blugeta unless I can significantly improve with them, I find them pretty tough to effectively use. Working trunks' rolling jump into combos is tough

The ultimate scrub shitter "i am only abusing gimmicks" tier: freeza, 16, goku black
You cant deny it.

Frieza/Kid Buu/16

I'm thinking of swapping out Kid Buu but I don't know for who though.

I wanted to like Trunks too, but I can't combo with him for the life of me. Got any tips outside of not using rolling jump?

Playing off this. I'm new to fighting games and typically go defensive as a whole. Love playing Cell and Frieza but, outside of the Gokus and Vegetas, what other characters should I consider playing to learn the game better? I like Ginyu but he feels a little advanced for me.

The Cell Stoppers

I suck pretty badly at 16 as I can't do two grapples in a row and usually go Yamcha, Cell, 16
Does it count?

But those are some of Max's favorite characters....

DED
GAEM

Ginyu is kinda gimmicky, you really need to abuse the ginyu force to make him work. Good beginner characters would be Gohan, Goku Black, and to a lesser extent trunks

>its that tien team faggot who dress them all in black color

Why is SS Vegeta so fun?

A. Kid Buu/Nappa(Broly)/Gotenks
B. Ginyu/Tien/Yamcha

I love catching my opponent pushing buttons because OF COURSE YOU'RE PRESSING BUTTONS IN DBFZ and getting that sweet /KIKOHO/.

Who /Ginyu/ here?

Ginyu's fun but I'm trash with him.

My main is Tien/Vegeta/Yamcha but I just found a new super fun team: Nappa/16/Bluegeta Team DUNK

I run big boy Gin with Krillin and 16 and it feels so good swapping bodies with their full health Dash Spam Goku Black and then proceeding to body their team.

Is there a better feeling?

goku black is a good place to start. Good buttons, basic but effective strategy and an all around solid toolkit.

Who do you guys hate playing against the most?

If you play A. Gohan or Hit you're not getting a rematch.