What happened to them?

What happened to them?

They are removed from existence.

One word.

KEK'D

S O Y

Snorting coke with all their money

They have a small but dedicated user base on NMS right now and are catering to them pretty hard. It's a shame they overhyped and overpromised,. NMS would have been the perfect 29.99 early access game

Working hard on the soy fields

No. Maybe an acceptable early access 9.99 game. That goes to $20 when they decide they don't want to work on it anymore.

They are enjoying all the money gullible retards threw at them.

Probably true, but they are actually still working on it, so maybe 20 is a good compromise

The important part about scams is that you never appear again afterwards.

Literally this. Has anyone ever been BTFO so badly that they can't show their faces in the industry anymore?

got btfo

What happened? They got rich

>kingdom come deliverance plateaued before even reaching half of No Mans Sky sales

What a shame.

I'd fuck up sean if i had the chance. Smug little faggot

they killed themselves with soy overdose

>but they are actually still working on it,
More like one guy is making a new rock texture every week. Besides the first "big" update nothing has happened.

When you feed your cat soy so hard that he gets hired as a pajeet in video game making industry.

At least the developers of Kingdom Come won't be tried in a civil court for violating false advertising laws

I look at how freaking far NMS has come since day 1, and how amazing it is today with all that has been added and changed (I explore A LOT--still haven't even left Euclid or finished story lines--and I continue finding new and interesting sights, geography, fauna and more). Then I look at the time that passed between 1.2 and 1.3, and how much positive change hit the game between those two major updates. As I look at the time that has elapsed since last August, (~6mos), I get more and more pumped about whatever the heck Hello Games has in store for 1.4 / 1.5.
I'm realizing that many aren't feeling so stoked about the way things are going with the ARG and communication. But I want to tell Hello Games that for the majority, the source of this angst isn't hatred for you or your game, even if the posts contain a tone of impatience or anger. Rather, that it stems from an absolute head-over-heels love for your masterpiece of a game. It's mind-blowing, like a drug, and it can be easy to become emotionally invested in its short--and long--term future.
Thank you, Hello Games, for all the joy you've brought into my gaming life. Your game is my number-one go-to, and has more hours logged than all my other games combined. I am grateful for your hard work and I really truly look forward to all you've got in store for the future. Take your time with the update, the ARG is just icing on the cake, and I think I speak for us all when I say, that whatever the reason for the present silence, I hope you can someday open up a more formal line of communication.

The kid with the glasses on the right is a literal cuckold.

Some say the blood pumping through Sean's veins is pure soy

Is this a pasta?

How is my post food? Do you mean copy pasted? If yes then no it's not. The game is friggin amazing now

>promise multiplayer up until release
>people buy it for multiplayer
>game has no multiplayer

how are these fucks not in jail?

America is so fucking jewish

Anyway guys back to work. Nom nom time soon. If you haven't tried no man's sky yet give it a shot and don't listen to others!!!

If this is bait it's good bait