abload.de/img/kingdomcomesalesmeltd69ufr.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pushing degeneracy

to make video games great again
to expel bigots from the industry

chill place to discuss vidya

Banning their entire userbase prolly.

can't break the rules if you can't post

to talk about video games in a mature and respectful way without retards screaming about niggers and spics every thread

Early game is being a retarded "white knighter" and moralfag
Mid game is being a SJW and POC ally (you must grind a lot of soylents bottle to reach endgame)
End game is going Trans
We all know how the game ends after that ;)

Make nazis cry

To be held up as an example of what going full retard looks like.

"pretending" to be retarded from what I've seen.

Complete global soyturation

>endgame
Answered your own question.

is this a video game forum or north korea

>read a thread about some shit
>someone mentions how sargoy harassed anita by sitting quietly at a panel
>someone says "I'm not sure that constitutes harassment"
>one month ban

fucking wew

I too wish to get away from people complaining about nignogs every two posts but jesus christ that is way too far in the other direction

To make NeoGAF look good

>Emily Rogers is a moderator on ResetEra

>return to Sup Forums to see if people are talking about videogames
>they are instead getting triggered about their current boogeyman

To reset neogaf and repeat all their past mistakes.
There is something highly ironic about neogaf ending up such a garbage fire that even all the most dedicated users themselves decided to ditch it and make their own site in its place. And the very first thing they do is name it a "reset" as if they'll just play out neogaf all over again.

resetera is more powerful than neogaf ever could be because only the self righteous left gaf to go there. it's unrestricted sjwism.

>Sup Forums is the butthole of the internet

fuck off cunt

>joining a mega forum to discuss video games

How do you harass somebody by doing nothing?

they somehow created a forum worse than neogaf
didn't think it was possible desu

sargoy is a (three-quarters) WHITE MALE

I'm gonna make an account there and larp as a oppressed minority

*Sighs* I signed up for Resetera when it formed, hoping it might be a touch better.
I exclusively read/post in the Canadian subtopics, because the leaf topics are all vastly better than the rest of that shithole. I know what it means to be a leaf, and it's disturbing how much better we are than that forum

>not joining a mega forum to get that instant (You) gratification
>the drug that sustains us

The mere presence of Carl "quadroon" Benjamin is harassment.

Leafs should form their own forums for everything so no one has to be reminded that they exist.

STOP MAKING HER CRY!!!!!

And? How does that affect my enjoyment of the video games?

guys..........
i think im done being an evil channer.....
look what we did..........

>mega forum

What's a mega forum?

There's RFD. It's a fucked up place which we don't even want to go to

*wipes booty crumbs on this post*

>user has been permanently banned: low post count user

I believe that you need a paid/work email to register.
There is no way in hell I'm gonna use my work email to register and risk some libtards calling my employer when I post something against their views.

Moron needs to learn how to separate the art from the artist.

post more from the kingdom come thread

I never understood how neogaf in its later years even managed to stay alive, what with how they were banning users faster than it likely received new ones.
And with how resetera is acting I can't help but wonder the same thing.

They even ban their own. Old and long since respected members of their own community, for simply slipping up and making a claim the majority didn't approve of. Everyone get banned. Even other moderators. No one is safe.
There is like a banned person in almost every thread. And then there are threads like this one where users are just wiped clean off the site in succession.

What's the plan for when they've run out of users?

I just mean a general large crowd forum, where no one really knows anyone. Most good forums I've been on are limited to communities within a game or some other specific topic.

inferred to mean a big forum with somewhat broad scope
somethingawful would also be one

Does resetera talk about Sup Forums as much as Sup Forums talks about resetera?

What is Sup Forums's endgame?

It doesn't if you only play inclusive games.

He's just larping, r-right?

Not sure, they wont even let me post for some reason.

most of resetera refers to the entirety of Sup Forums as "gamergaters" and mentions it way more often than Sup Forums ever mentions them

warning, huge post:
abload.de/img/kingdomcomesalesmeltd69ufr.png

how would you know?

Why not point and laugh? Like my first post. Resetera is an example of what going full retard does to people. I know this hurts your feelings, but perhaps this will motivate you to keep your SJW views out of shit in the future.

>he doesnt browse tumblr, Sup Forums, resetera, reddit and youtube for every side of opinions

So it's basically a forum for self-important douchebags?

I play whatever the fuck I want.

Now please explain how some random forum I never been to affects my enjoyment of the games I play.

they need an email that they can look up your personal information on for future leverage in case you're suspected of wrongthink. you think i'm exaggerating, but...

Kek, this.

I've only ever known about resetera, neogaf, kotaku etc through Sup Forums
I still think it's retarded to browse a website you hate just to screencap their threads and repost them somewhere else

So a gmail wouldn't work?

You need an Email they can trace back to a real person so they can blackmail you if you get out of line.

Wow that's old school by now

Here you go.

Your childish games are going away. Games are political now.

>retards screaming about niggers and spics every thread

The irony is that most of the people whining about politics in here are inbred mutts themselves.

They can get your favorite game developer fired for wrongthink

>you hate
Nope. I am just here to laugh at retards. Resetera happens to be a full of them.

>Now please explain how some random forum I never been to affects my enjoyment of the games I play.

When they twitter brigade developers to ruin their games to appease their faux controversy, it affects your enjoyment of the games you play.

>Your childish games are going away. Games are political now

I don't mind political themes in games as long as it's done in a smart manner. And there are plenty of games that are still cartoony and explore themes of childhood, innocence and such things.

I still don't see how a random forum changes that. If anything we have done way more to make games political.

And how does that work exactly? What makes mine more difficult or easier than any other??

Point still stands. You're no better than the resetera or reddit users who come here to screencap le epic Sup Forums hate machine or whatever and repost them on their home sites.
Keep reddit on reddit.
Keep resetera on resetera.
Keep Sup Forums on Sup Forums.

thank god they'll never be relevant like old neogaf, they're just crazier

>using SJW as a derogatory term

It IS a derogatory term.

>They can get your favorite game developer fired for wrongthink

See pic.

Also my favorite game developer is Gabe Newell and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Although he doesn't make games anymore.

isnt this discriminating to the poor
so what your're saying is resetera hates poor people and wants to widen the class divide
not very progressive

>yyrr nooo betteerrrrr
So? I am not the one on the huge moralizing crusade. Perhaps if they don't want shots across the bow like this they should stand down.

These """people""" are insane.

Basically they want a college Email, explains everything about the website really. Its full of already indoctrinated college kids. Also they usually require a straight up ID, front and back. So that also tells you a lot about the dumb fucks who sign up.

>When they twitter brigade developers to ruin their games to appease their faux controversy, it affects your enjoyment of the games you play.

Name one example.

Also forums are different from Twitter.

what the FUCK is that?

Ironically this post would be banned on that site.

what's the point of joining a discussion forum where you can't discuss anything?

>I love diversity
>me too
>diversity is a strength
>I agree we need more diversity
>I like diverse food options
>I love seeing people who don't look like me and don't speak my language on the bus

>Bunch of middle class leftists with trustfunds
>Shitting on the poor
Sounds about right.

That's not how it works though, liberals tend to be more ideological. Conservatives are the ones that hire token minorities just for the same of it.

They got the sound designer of subnautica fired because of transphobic attack helicopter jokes.
Can happen to anyone really at this point.

>Also forums are different from Twitter.
Forums are where they organize. Twitter and Facebook are just where they enact it.

What did they do anyway? Didn’t they only make the game historically accurate and have only whites?

>hbombercuck
Just stop pretending you don't know anything about ResetEra. You probably post there.

>It IS a derogatory term.

it's not perceived as such by the people you're trying to offend

Thats to verify if you are a dev, you dont need all that shit to just sign up

>low post count being a reason for being banned

to ban video games forever, so society can progress

When was the last time there was even a thread about GG on this site?

is there a little step or divot there? what happened?

I hope hes gonna cut down the stream instead of across the river this time

Fuck that, i just wanted to go for chuckles. We complain we are all faggots here, but at least here we are more reasonable than that

I am pretty sure it was some blatantly racist comments, and no developer wants to deal with that kind of controversy, it's just how capitalism works bruh.