Vermintide

*blocks your path*
Vermintide thread, who ya playin?

Zealot

Saltzpyre.

I was trying to level up Kerillian a bit yesterday, but so far I'm not really enjoying her playstyle or weapons. Kruber and Saltz are my go to, I just unlocked Huntsman and I've been having lots of fun.

Chaos warriors with towershields when?

regular stormvermin with shields are bad enough as it is
you can have 4 people whacking on it as he blocks everything for 10 seconds

Just stab him a few times in the head with rapier

HAVE THEY ADDED THE LINE BACK IN YET?!?!

Elf with spear is pretty fun imo but the flammenwerfer/shotgun dwarf is better

>stab him in the head from the front
>friend stabs him in the head from the back
>other friend shoots him in the head
>he blocks all three
y-yeah

OI! WE'RE THE UBERSREIK FIVE!... UH FOUR. IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Krubers headshot talents and headshot affixes on gear don't do shit for me if I'm using a blunderbuss right?

nope, they still work
it's stupid good
if a single pellet hits the head you get it

>No new lores of magic
>No warrior priests
>No bretonnians
>Chaos AI is exactly the same as rats
A little bit disappointing but still fun

>first time, try BW because she was my main in vt1
>ok this is fine, fireball is kind of weak and it takes lots of melee hits to kill clan rats
>try kruber
>fucking mow down entire waves with my greatsword and 1 shot storms with my blunderbuss

Is BW just weak or soldier strong?

how much you retards get padi for shilling this game?

the game looks like ass with its overused lightning and postprocessing effects, gameplay is boring as fuck m1 spamming

firebitch is super weak

>m1 spamming
I bet you couldn't even beat horn of magnus on easy

Charged fireball has no aoe. No idea if its a bug or intensed

What part of SUPPORT don't people understand when playing Sienna? She can't kill everything alone.

another blind shill with its "get gud" response. Completely ignoring the glaring problems with this game

why did they rename the difficulties?

Quality, cheers mate

this problem doesn't exist retard, you will die in seconds by just m1 spamming.

>"grrraaaaah! stop talking about vidya on vee!!!!! We need more twitter cap threads!"

Conflag staff once again the best staff to the surprise of no one.
>crits leave burning pitch on the ground
>extremely high chance to crit with pyro

REEEEE just let the other staffs be decent too fuck...

at least it's better than there being only one good ranged option for victor

Geez, what will we do without Console War thread with the same wojaks and arguments posted in the last one #23571

Honestly this man has a point, I don't come to the video game board to discuss video games.

>only one good ranged option for victor
Which one is that? I've been having a lot of fun with the Repeater

It's actually pretty bad, familia. Damage over time in a game like this is pretty worthless, especially when it loses out to other horde clearing options that deal raw damage and can now crit on top of that. Beam and flamestorm outclass it. And still lose to other horde clearers.

Hod do I git gud with Sienna? I suck so much with her

No-one because the game won't launch and the same thing has been happening with Vermintide 1 recently. I just want to remove cheese.

Fuck I just realized you meant Saltz, I thought you meant Kruber. My newfagginess aside, my question stands.

The Halberd is so weird. It seems to do armor piercing on normal attacks except for the poke and charged attacks just seem worse than regular attacks. Yet at the same time it's so much fun to use.

Why the fuck wouldn't the poke be armor piercing tho? Poking with the SPIKE on the Halberd would realistically make the most sense to be armor piercing.

>Support
>Has almost zero team synergy compared to WHC or Mercenary, both of which also deal more damage and are more flexible
Kindly fuck off.

Ironbreaker/Slayer mostly.

These look funny.

Are all the weapons from the first game, even DLC weapons, in this?

well i was referring to vt1, and im going off memory, but for a good year repeater was worthless on victor compared to the pistols

It's such an awkward weapon to use.

Handgun for special sniping and the blunderbuss for Huntsman ridiculousness. Though the Repeater is kinda fun even if it has horrible ammo econ.

>Huntsman Kruger
>portrait had him wearing a hood
>in-game he's still wearing his floofy hat

>Everyone looks slightly to the right.
>Unchained Sienna stares into your soul.

Get unchained

Seriously, all her staves are so bad right now and theres no way to get channeling rune or anything so you cant vent like in 1. Pyro and Battle Wiz are both broken right now.

Floppy hat > some gay hoodshit

the charged poke deals good damage if you aimed at the head, though you might need to jump to do so because otherwise it'll just hit the body

>tfw you 3 shot a boss as Kruber

I kinda get what you mean. The moveset is so weird it's like the devs couldn't decide what it should do so every attack has different properties. But at the same time the reach feels so good and Halberds are awesome and so few games have them. It's a lot harder to activate the 3hit bonus on it than the greatsword.

Unhcained Sienna reminds me of the SotC colossi.

Think so, i got pickaxe pretty fast on Bardin.

Sharpness filter, on or off?

Talking about video games on a video game board is not shilling, you utter spastic

Rip Trueflight

Strangely enough, the game looked sharper when I turned it off, so I'd say "off"

Maybe the sharpness filter filter's sharpness away?

>pyromaniac fire mage that burns stuff
>support

She's pretty weak at the moment. What's there to git gud at? Watch your overcharge, don't let it get too high, use the staff sparsely to help thin down hordes and the occasional special kill if your designated special killer is asleep.

>he unironically plays on easy

the option between them would be nice.

Extra beta keys:
4HQ7C-RMRAK-M8JL5
IH40Y-LZCLW-9HV3V
EJMFC-FPNBF-RANQW
FCQDK-V2VNZ-PBNNN

>no warrior priests
to be fair working that in with a class would be pretty difficult, I think Kruber would be the only one that would make sense for and even then you would end up with a warrior priest with a shotgun.

Do we all have extra keys? I could post mine, too.

IB looks entirely different between the portrait and ingame model so there's a chance it won't be happening and it's just inconsistency. There's also a chance there will be cosmetics to redeem that.

Ive seen the executioner's sword and the pickaxe so I assume so.

Warrior Priest might make a sense as a new character. Or someone where one of his subclasses would be Warrior Priest. Then just figure out a new secondary weapon type similar to Sienna. Could even be that they wouldn't have any offensive ranged ability but just buffs and shit on their secondary.

We got a zealot instead of a warrior priest. I think that's an ok pick.

I'd love to see a bretonnian, and having Sienna change her school of magic really wouldnt make sense, her whole thing is that she's an addicted pryomaniac. A different sorcerer class could be neat, though I imagine they're afraid characters they add wont be as charming or have quality bantz. I'm holding out hope for DLC

Not the guy you replied to but stuff thats on fire usually doesn't attack

???

Yeah don't get me wrong, I would love a warrior priest and always have after watching the mark of chaos trailer. I agree they would work best as a whole new character, maybe 100% melee with some ranged/AOE ability that breaks specials grabs on people and other support stuff.

Make a new character and make him have a prayer book instead of a ranged weapon where you can have a couple of prayers in, something like taunt all enemies and get extra stamina for x seconds, buff your weapon like in the Mark of Chaos trailer to do sick damage for x seconds, and so on

Why is the minigun so shit in this?

My game spikes a lot from 100 to around 45 fps almost randomly.

>prayer book
>alt fire switches pages to select your different abilities
>primary fire activates it
this is brilliant

>they made the shade's mask cover her entire face
NOOOO

>double ammo capacity on huntsman
>get ammo back on headshot
>shit
git

gud

get someone with a hammer.

Try turning off Sun Shadows, really helped for me, without much quality loss
Either that or go to DX11, DX12 has overall better performance, but framerate spikes too much in it

Performance in this is absolute shit for me.

Medium for hte most part, with some high settings, going from 60fps to 35fps at times @1080p.

i5 2500k @4.1GHz
GTX 970 OC'd
8GB ddr3 1866MHz ram

It seems relatively fun, but I've been playing a lot of matches with Bots.

I played the closed beta, really want to play some more but I don't want to burn myself out before the 28th where everything carries over. What is considered the best elf melee/ranged weapon?

> i5 2500k @4.1GHz
> GTX 970 OC'd
> 8GB ddr3 1866MHz ram

(You)

Yeah sure trash rats and skinny dudes recoil a bit when on fire but they'll attack you again 2 seconds later. I swear the amount of times I turn my back on burning rats only to have them attack me right after they recover. And specials and most chaos dudes ignore burning completely.
I feel safer having a halberd kruber constantly swinging than having sienna spewing hot air every 5 seconds.

wtf, I have the same specs as you, not even overclocked and I get 80fps at medium settings.

Frankly most of them are superb but I gotta advocate the Spear. It has some godlike mobility as charged attack gives a quick burst of speed constantly.
For ranged Hagbane reigns supreme but surprisingly the Longbow is pretty competitive and the repeater crossbow is devastating until you run out of ammo

>"stop discussing videogames now. Sup Forums is for videogame related Sup Forums drama only. REEEEEEEEE"

Do you have an active virus scanner? I used to have trouble with some games until I excluded them from being scanned.

Is the gas the hagbane has that good? I found myself liking the longbow because it could 1 shot all small mobs in the chest, and 1shot headshot a lot of the mobs with more health, including a lot of the chaos mobs

No clue mang. In other games that I play, my frames are usually relatively decent.

Just Windows Defender. I've scanned with Malware not too long ago, along with Hitman pro. So iunno. Shits fucky.

I died a little inside reading this

can someone give me a key

Is repeating xbow still good?

Are the shots a spread or do all three fire straight?

I've got w10 that constantly takes up 30% of my cpu

Still good with additional reload speed of Bounty Hunter.
Shots are still straight.

With Witch Hunter Salt portrait I keep seeing Ted Nugent

We really need a new version 2 of this that’s not the cluttered mess that one user made it.

rip.

here on win7 CPU is by far the bottleneck in this game since there is AI for each rat.

30% is sort of exaggerating, since on idle it sits at 1%-0% so that's fine but when I boot up the game the vermintide process can only take up 60% before the overall is 100% cpu usage somehow
I'll try the exclusion stuff.

but being completely cluttered is accurate to the game

Does anybody know if marksman kruber blunderbuss procs his passive ? do you get 1 ammo if a pellet headshots ?