See this

>see this
What do?

Go, if you're interested.

Go and record it then post it for our amusement

Fuck the sonic OC, what the fuck is that thicc cutie in the poster above it?

Don't tread on my Sanic OC

>yurop

Reminds me of the time I roped into running the anime club in uni, and ended up embezzling all their money for a trip to London anime expo, using it to take out the cute girl who was just there to look good, and buying enough vodka to get us both fucked up.

I've never even watched an anime

I would go out of curiosity. I'm pretty sure I already know the kind of people that would make that poster but I still want to see.

I would go because I like hanging around with people who value free speech and classical liberalism. It's nice to have values in today's world.

I'm not against that stuff but the sonic OC just makes it ridiculous but I wouldn't go to pick on anyone just observe.

The sonic OC is a bit worrisome, but for uni, i'd just put that down to an overzealous club pres.

write in pssshhh nothing personell in a sharpie under it

Libertarian bitches love fat, bearded guys because they remind them of Daddy Sargon. Good luck, bro.

>classic liberal
LOL no father having motherfuckers

+1

>tfw I go to this uni

>It's real

Here's a higher resolution of this abomination

>"Ew, what's with this weird guy staring at us from the back of the room? I'm getting major creeper vibes from him."
>"Yeah, just don't make eye contact with him. By the way, want to have play video games and have sex in my dorm? My roommates are out for the weekend."
>"God yes. I can't wait."

Freedom of speech on university campuses is screwed. You should support these guys, even if the have stolen your super special sonic OC

t. a university lecturer

Why does libertarianism attract so many autists jesus christ

In your dreams pal.

Oh man I just tilted my head for nothing.

The first thing I'd do is take five seconds to rotate my photo before posting, you phoneposting mouthbreather.

Tell us a story gramps

Your favourite game is shit