twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY MY GAME INSTEAD!?!

>open world game released with glitches
Tell me more

>mission where you have to scout the bandit camp
>see Cuman scum standing watch and can't help but kill him
>a dozen of his friends run out to help him
>horse teleports out of world
>can't take one legitimate swing without getting countered with an elbow to the face
>fall in the creek while fighting
>pick everyone off with arrows while their brainlet AI struggles with pathfinding
Bravo

LMAO BUGS IN A VIDEOGAME XDDD
#REKT
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?
WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?
Sup Forums BTFO
WHAT WENT WRONG?!? XD

>open world
see that shrubbery there? heh nothing personal kid.

I saw you in another thread too, damn you're shilling his game hard

>shilling
Meanwhile actual threads about the game go well, this one though exists solely to stir shit. I think you are just butthurt.

I didn't even play it, my dudebro

I'm just sick of you newfags making the same threads everyday.

>open world

>threads about the game go well

the only good thing that came from that game

>newfags
You're pathetic

t. triggered newfag

you literally save pictures of bugs in a game you dislike so you can dump them all in a thread?

Fuck me, do you have any self-awareness? Just say the game is shit and be done with it like every non-autistic person here.

> 60 dollars
ebat' you lokh bratishka
here in russia kcd costs 1300 roubles and this is only 12 dollars)

>same mission
>Kill every cuman and bandit in the camp
>report my findings to my boss
>no option to tell him i cleared the game myself
>instantly fail the mission because there are no enemies left
>it's part of the main quest
Nice fucking rpg.

Yes, they do, I can link you several from the past few days. But you don't care about that do you, you redditor scum.

12 dollars is still too much to ask for shovelware like this, comrade.

actually looks better without the shitty textures work

mistake, upd: 23 dollars.

this game a shit beta.

I kill peasants with 1 hit, you must be fucking retarded bro

Why do the enemies always floating around in the center of the camera like it's attached by magnet?

/Thread

So that console players can take part in the fun.
The lock-on is still awful though. Attaches and detaches at all the wrong times. How hard is it to get your targeting system right?

These graphical glitches aren't even remotely the worst bugs in this game. I got fucking robbed of the archery training mission because it bugged out during the cutscene, teleported me behind the targets, and made it so I couldn't stop running right into the wall no matter what I tried to do to become unstuck from this. Made me also lose the challenge against Hans by default.

It should autosave right before starting that mission, so you can just load up and try again.
Got a bug during the archery competition for a barrel of wine later in the game where one of the contestants just refused to participate, making the contest last until I decided to get myself disqualified. This was an hour after I had last saved.

git gud

learn to play around bugs, you pathetic nu-Sup Forumsedditor

this
also pic related is a start.

Lurk moar

I love the game, but I'm getting sick and tired of all these investigative quests shoehorned into my crusade against heretics and criminals.

Hussite wars DLC when

I've been here for a long long time and people that literally have a folder for games they dislike are pathetic as shit, you pretendo-oldfag

TAKE IT BACK

Designed for consoles

>we've gotten to the point where we can excuse trash buggy games just because someone opened up a map and spray tooled a bunch of foliage

thank you elder scrolls and fallout.

This is now a Kingdom Come Deliverance real thread

>when you want to see the executions and get the best spot view

the shitposting is seriously justified for this game. people should definetly pirate this first and console players should stay away for a while.

>*breaks your immersion*
>oi u cheeky cunt dont uno ur supposta lose this fight mate
>fookin hell its for story reasons

Just admit you're a mad sjw cuck BTFO by how BASED the devs are

The little proding on the last bandit is fucking hilarious

god this game is a dumpsterfire

>game sells well
>Sup Forums bandwagon starts hating it only after it started selling well
Not sure why mods let this rampant shitposting go unpunished when it's against the rules. Same with spamming the same webms in every thread.

Do you r*dditors actually find it entertaining to cry all day on a website? Bad talk the game all you want, but at least come up with something better then
>IT'S SHIT
>BUGGY
>HERE IS A WEBM EVERYONE HAS SEEN 10 TIMES OVER
Yeah, we get it, you can repeat yourself and others. Nice fucking sub 80iq you got going on there.

Then why complain if you know the culture here?

Wasn't the culture before you normie faggots showed up.

SEETHING

>one word response
>parroting the same shit he saw somewhere else
Nice argument, retard.

>Game releases
>Sup Forums starts hating it only after they've played it
Wtf?!!?!

>crying for mods to DELET THIS

Ok you falseflagging SJW crybaby, noone would write that reply in earnest, only leftist crybabies come into this threads to act triggered in an attempt to falseflag.

>Sup Forums hates it
No 5 or so shitposters here do, meanwhile every thread about it hits bump limit. You people are so desperate with your narrative collapsing as it has.

Cool and original post, retard.
>casual is trash at game
>hates it
Wow.

So what are you complaining about? Go talk about the game.

I don't know user seeing you losers circle jerk in here and get btfo is pretty entertaining.

>compelled to meme in every single post
Pathetic.
>sjw
What the fuck does that have to do with the game, you dumb shit? I wish all niggers and spic were killed off, but that has nothing to do with you shitting up threads throughout this board. Fuck off, coon.

>i-i-i'm not a SJW crybaby angry over the game here look i'll stay i hate niggers, haha thats what you guys like right?

Literal falseflagger, fuck off back to your resetera containment site.

>call out shitposting spamming the same trash
>some bitch goes full retard
Where did I say I'm angry about the game? Holy fuck, you're the dumbest person on this site. I bought the game, stupid shit.

>muh conspiracy theory

>Pulling someones random screenshot of playtime
You leftist manlets need to step it up, carry on staying mad about this game.

At least the bugs are legitimately funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=FdlHwzrNb_w

I don't like the game very much, but Theresa might be the best looking waifu I have seen in a video game.

Alright, I thought you were just being a retard, but you're actually the faggot that's been spamming the webms and shitposting the same trash about the game in every single thread since before it even released. All you have are buzzwords and Sup Forums shit to say making it extremely clear that you've never touched the game. Kill yourself.

*is a useless faggot who enjoys shitting on games far more than playing them as evidenced by yet another thread in which pathetic children mensutrate over literally nothing instead of giving attention to better games this community has been dead for far too long I hate all of you memeing retards that live only to kill the joy in others I hope you straighten your shit out and become something more than shitposting children goodbye*

Jesus Christ thats terrifying

Laggy piece of shit game that somehow manages to run sub console framerates at high/medium even on high end hardware.

I might buy it if they add more things to do other than steal back money for whores and questioning an entire villahe aswell as completely optimize the game.

2 million bucks and this is all they could muster in 4 years gg

>>compelled to meme in every single post

>Taking Sup Forums or even the internet seriously

I like the game but damn you autistic

>accidentally hit a guard while attacking bandits on a quest
>get arrested

Even Oblivion managed to get shit like this right

Geez, you fags really don't want people to like this game. What did it do to you? Steal your waifu?

>why doesn't this indie game have AAA polish?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no it fucking didn't

hahahaha

>this is all they could muster in 4 years gg

6 actually. They started the prototype Febuary 2012. But people are starved for open world sanbox RPGs regardless of the quality.

This site is trash because of retards like you. Can't even discuss video games because your underaged ass just wants to shitpost and "be funny". Your memes aren't funny to anyone over the age of 20.

>ACKSCHUALLY
Doesnt make it a stone throw better now does it bucko

lol no

I had to reload during the Kvatch shit multiple times because hitting a guard will instantly make them drop what they're doing and kill you.

This game is beautiful with all its flaws, just like stalker and morrowind

Yes it fucking did. It takes two or three hits in quests for allies to turn hostile most of the time. It was still buggy as fuck and didn't work half the time but at least they considered it unlike this game where they're too busy wanking over historical accuracy to worry about the gameplay

>he doesn't like video games

that kind of shit is what playing games is all about, or at least it was before faggots like you who can only enjoy handholding through cutscenes showed up

>Dishing out 60 dollars for a literal TRASH HEAP of a game only because you can play pretend on your buggy white ethnostate fantasy.

Imagine being this pathetic. Has Sup Forums gone too far? Their cult is Anita Sarkeesian levels of retarded, and feminists throwing 500,000 dollars out the window for literally nothing.

Next time you should do what you're told to user and nothing else. He asked to scout not kill.

>Trump bans video games
>no more Tropes vs Women
>no more whining about SJWs
>no more supporting bad and broken games just to stick it to anyone

It's going to be a fucking golden age.

>and this is my wife's son, henry

So I got a bit of a problem. My horse tried to buck my off one time and I was getting off at the same time. That ragdolled the horse. Now no matter how much I call it it doesn't come. On PS4. Any ideas?

>No more Americans on Sup Forums

>no more Sup Forums

Sup Forums is owned by a Jap newfriend

>trump bans "violent" videogames
>upsurge in walking simulators and sjw academia "empathy" games
>market for western games finally slides away from us completely, never to be recovered

Historically accurate

>Henry, this is god
>We need to talk about your alchemy hobby

What kind of mongo stitched that scarf?

>choo choo

yeah, fuck the archery.