The official steam page for the nu-wolfenstein game features reviews that say its not that good

>the official steam page for the nu-wolfenstein game features reviews that say its not that good
what in the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

player.one/wolfenstein-2-dlc-review-diaries-agent-silent-death-123635
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those fucking racist goobergators are trying to sabotage my anti-drumpf video games!

We live in the age of season passes. They've got nobody to impress, because they've already sold enough to meet targets

Thing is though, devs choose what to write there, they willingly put that in there, i don't know if its based or retarded?
Basetarded?

The devs probably hated working on that piece of shit

>based

From the Wolfenstein II devs? I doubt it.

It doesn't in mine

What if that's the best anyone had to say about it?

>babby's first inspect element
>can't even be bothered to spell shit correctly

>advangtage
Nice try

>player.one/wolfenstein-2-dlc-review-diaries-agent-silent-death-123635

"Wolfenstein 2’s second DLC, The Diaries Of Agent Silent Death, isn’t bad, but does nothing to impress."

>PS Site
>of polish origin
>with English option

kek, you tried

No one is saying that the reviews aren't real, dipshit
It's just that the steam page doesn't display those

why is the screenshots of the dlc

lolno
This: >implies that OP wrote it himself

Which game put "This game is shit. Polygon" on their steam page? Was it Shadow Warrior?

why is pol so triggered by this

if you identify with shitty murderous nazis you're fucked in the head

the game itself is garbage retard, nobody complained about killing Nazis in New Order

Yeah, much better to identify with communists, who killed about 100 million more people in the most hideous ways over the course of 3 decades

Why do you just post the same stupid shit over and over user? Doesn't it get boring?

Why are you responding to bait you retard?

>cries about nazis
>gets told
>"I was just pretending to be retarded!"

Woah...is this the power of...social justice?!

thats the base game, op is about the dlc

That's the dlc you donut

its the DLC you retard not the base game

>Implying disliking Nazis means you like commies

I'd love to agree with you, but the modern political world seems to bear that out

How do you write one of the most important games of the year and not explod

Just because a lot of people are retarded doesn't mean you have to be.

>"...one of the most important games of the year."
>-VICE

>if everyone else is retarded, you shouldn't point that out

Don't look at me, i've been an actual nazi for years

those are very obviously grabbed from opencritic using whatever plugins you have and not actually on the store you actual braindead mongaloid

>This performance could spell trouble for the Trump presidency

>but the modern political world seems to bear that out

You mean the retarded echo chamber of the internet which can magnify anything and make it seem bigger than it is?

Yes. It shouldn't be a surprise to you at this point that IRL follows the internet, not the other way around.

You think I'm coming to the same conclusion as you but I'm not. Most people in the real world don't give a fuck and you only think things are as big as they are because of the effect or the internet

>could spell trouble for Trump
>can't even spell laser

I won't presume to know what conclusions you're coming to, but I stand by my words. I think that the internet influences the real world far more than you might like to think.

bait harder retarded nigger