You're country is now at war

>you're country is now at war
>every able man is to join the army
>you'll be at the front one week from now
How fucked are you?
Or will your 200 hours of call of duty knowledge help you stay alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law
youtube.com/watch?v=GtUetGrgp0E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not an able man, so it doesn't concern me in the slightest. Being a cripple is good sometimes.

I own 5 guns, I'm /f/it and I shoot my guns often.

Also I played STALKER.
I'll be fine.

I'm part of a CSH so not really fucked.

I'm gonna come on to my commanding officer and get kicked out for degeneracy! Have fun dying for israel suckers!

im fucked

even better i'm a rts player. i'm fit to be a 5 star general.

If my country is resorting to sending my fat ass out to war then not only am I fucked, everyone else there is as well.

It amuses me that people believe this.

>able man
>at the front in one week
I'm happy you think so highly of me, but I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you.
To answer your question, no my video game time will not keep my fat ass alive. Unless I'm in charge of a drone of some sort, which given the lack of formal training is unlikely.

I'm not a coward, so I'm fucked.

>not deserting and joining Hamas
low test

You mean 4 star. 5 star is no longer used.

Already got that DD214, so I don't have to worry about shit

Fortunately i'm overweight and have a number of disqualifying medical conditions, so I don't have to do shit.

And if they still try to draft my ass i'll swallow a whole bag of sugar before the medical exam so I look diabetic. And if THAT doesn't work i'll simply refuse to cooperate and take the jail time.

I would never die for a government/society that I despise.

My country doesn't have a draft. So I'll just say no.

I'll just tell them I identify as a woman and watch the ensuing shitstorm if they dare to enlist me regardless.

>he thinks that he can say no

>Gets bombed with a drone
>Dies
Modern warfare nigga

I have a computer science degree and job experience, so they might put me in some shit tech job. I'm pretty sure there's like 50 support men to every combat one anyway.

>feminists with all their talk of equality will never support drafting females
My almonds have never been so activated.

Even with a draft you can say no, because they can't exactly compel you otherwise. The difference is if you've been drafted and refuse then you've broken the law, were as I wont be breaking the law.

I've done some sport shooting at a target range with a bolt-action rifle and pistol, but being somewhat obese and heavily nearsighted I wouldn't make a good soldier. Then again, a nation of less than half a million people and without a standing army can't really be picky when conscripting, I guess. Hopefully being at 'the front' just means digging in and waiting for a bigger nation to intervene on our side.

This Most countries in the world allow mandatory service in case of war. Either the laws for it does not exist or there are laws that will make other laws null or void if there's a war like emergency powers/martial rule.

>Fortunately i'm overweight and have a number of disqualifying medical conditions, so I don't have to do shit.
They will literally give you shit jobs. I mean literal shit jobs.
>And if they still try to draft my ass i'll swallow a whole bag of sugar before the medical exam so I look diabetic. And if THAT doesn't work i'll simply refuse to cooperate and take the jail time.
That will not work.. well technically it will but it will fuck your kidney so much you will die before going into battle anyway.
I'm fat and in the medical field. Either I work at a field hospital or I become a medic but I'm fat so probably at a field hospital.
but I'm a 2nd gen half-chink so I'll probably be interned somewhere

You can still be deployed to a combat zone. If you don't think we have IT guys out in the field with weapons I got some news for you. Even cooks have weapons and are at combat zones.

>Just get court marshalled on purpose without doing anything illegal
>Go home and play vidya

cant make me go to the front if they cant catch me

>is now at war
>Implying that it hasn't been for almost 20 years now
Also
>Able man
>Have a bad bum knee and can't run
I'm safe

You can still clean toilets or build ditches,

I'm completely fucked if I'm expected to be in combat, but I'm a musician so at least morale will be high

>Most countries in the world allow mandatory service in case of war.
Incorrect. It violates too many human rights, it might have been a thing once upon a time, and it might still be a thing in countries without a specific human rights legislation, but most countries it would be illegal.

I would be out of the country in less than 3 hours. Have fun looking for me in Thailand.

>It violates too many human rights
>war

To be fair to him, you don't actually need knowledge or the skill set to become a brigadier general in the US and most european countries. Anyone can reach it just by spending time. A work collegue for example only had 3 years of training in the military, then left it but with the option of being recalled at any time for drills or overseeing recruits during his regular work (1 month in year). So for the past 25 years he was working a regular job for 10 months, it counted towards his military paygrade. He recently got promoted to O7, without having ever been in a real scenario. The irony of this all is that if you are fighting at the frontline, then you naturally advance ranks twice as slow as you would if you were just a drill sgt or similiar.

Yeah, laws don't stop existing because the country is at war you retard. You can't force someone to go to almost certain death if your country has human rights laws. Hell you can't even force someone to fight if they just disagree, because conscientious objection is also a right in many countries.

I have a chronic disease. I can't join the military.

>be introvert
>forced to be together with retards 24/7
>my feet hurt, the explosions are too loud
>why can't i just pilot the fucking drone
War is hell.

I'd draft dodge, no question. Go live somewhere remote, probably get arrested, go to jail, whatever.

Fuck that, i'd run before they try to "recruit" me. Ain't gonna take orders from anyone, much less from a military fuck.

>That will not work.. well technically it will but it will fuck your kidney so much you will die before going into battle anyway.

I know a guy who got drafted into Nam, and he literally got out by eating a bag of sugar on the bus before the medical. He's almost in his 80's and still kicking so either you're wrong or retarded.

>not dodging the draft
Retards

Oh yeah I know. I just mean that I might have an easier time than private hayseed with no skills.

meant for

War is more about surviving than about marksmanship. Being said that, Im totally fucked, I have the resistance of a house of cards

I'm in uni, so i hope that they put me in radiolocation forces.

I majored in logistics so I doubt I'm going to be some frontline grunt

Oh sweet summer child. There is no 'human rights' during war time.

>you'll be at the front one week from now
>meanwhile all the sons of your current president are studying abroad

I've been living in PC hell Germany and even there it was a thing until recently when they've started to abolish the military for the most part and thus making conscription unecessary. It has nothing to do with human rights, because it effectively bypasses them. The same reason why modern day slavery through mediums like employment agencies is still legal as well.

Well I've done my mandatory military service and my post is a fucking cook so I'll be camping in the woods and making fucking oatmeal and soup and smoking a pack of smokes a day

You're retarded, it's not at all a human rights issues

Enjoy being 12. It's a good age tbqh.

I am diabetic, I avoid any sort of conscription. Yay me.

It'd be the dutch army meaning we either hire pirates to do our killing, or just stand idly by when serbs slaughter some muslims. I'd be bored though because being in the army means being unemployed.

Are you a retard? Look at what nations have done when it starts to become desperate. I know most modern men are softies who would rather be occupied than fight, but if you don't think some guy with a gun isn't going to come to your house and conscript you you're a retard. This is worst possible situation of course, but even if its something like digging graves they'll make you do it.

Insurgency knowledge will help and Gun Disassembly Simulator.

Five star is only used in times of war, and when deemed necessary for victory. Otherwise 4 star is where it's at.

I'm left-eye dominate, I can't shoot guns.

Enjoy being ignorant

>human rights
>wartime

>your dumb hick ass wil lbe sent to the front lines into the meat grinder while my administrative/financial powers will make sure you get to stay there and I get to chill at a comfy desk with drinks and girls.

feels good

If I can survive I will write something about it and hopefully my work wont be utter garbage for once. I'd probably die early on though.

>200 hours
oh to be young again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law

>"Typically, the imposition of martial law accompanies curfews; the suspension of civil law, civil rights, and habeas corpus; and the application or extension of military law or military justice to civilians. Civilians defying martial law may be subjected to military tribunal (court-martial)."

You do not have human rights during actual war times that affect the mainland territory.

only if its against mudslims. Normal countries can jam em or shoot em down, even with lazer.

>able man

I'm fine

I'm glad I chose a practical profession
Sea Bees didn't take my officer application

WE GONNA WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOYZ

200 hours is not much, single player rpg takes same time.

>Fake a mental illness
>Stay at home impregnating dem gals

working as nurse, so ill likely get to work in an overcrowded field hospital, with low resources, lots of critically wounded and later get shelled by arterillery

>poorfags can't pay a doctor to make up some bullshit

Most countries in the world have laws that will some laws void in cases of war you fucking idiot.
>Hell you can't even force someone to fight if they just disagree
You know treason exist right? Most countries have a law/rule where fliers will not be able to get back unless being pardoned.
>because conscientious objection is also a right in many countries.
Those laws will be voided the moment a war hits a country.
The tests for high blood sugar in the 70s is time consuming and even if you get a high blood result, that does not mean you have diabetes. He got deferred some other way I'm sure or he's lying.

>pay
>not just making up mental issues and telling them you're a hardline druggie or some shit

>paying a doctor
protip, doctors swore an oath to defend the patient's interests.
you don't have to pay them jack shit

I've played FPS games since 2003 and I still can't shoot for shit. I don't think I could keep my cool in an actual war

I'll die for my motherland like my grandfather did.
I might be a cripple but I'll be a volunteer.
And even if I won't be accepted, I'll be a partizan.

I've been dead for 30 years. Today I live.

>"ah grenade" starts playing in my head
Bliss.
youtube.com/watch?v=GtUetGrgp0E

LONDON

The only activity in the army physical fitness test that has alternatives is the run. If you can't run, then you do the walking event. If you have a profile for walking (which is highly unlikely), then you do the biking event. If you have a profile for biking (which is even more unlikely due to being low impact) then you do the swimming event. If you can't do any of the four events then you are probably a vegetable or in a coma, so you'll be safe from mandatory service.

In contrast, if you have a no pushup or a no sit-up profile then you simply don't need to do them to pass the APFT which will keep you eligible for enlistment and deployment. So as the other anons said, you'll likely be doing literally shit jobs.

>being poor
lol. my family has never had to go to war and never will.

We are still at war and there hasn't been a 5 star in over 30 years. There isn't a need for them anymore.

>you're country

I swear to god people are repeating that stupid mistake only to troll people like me. Or it's the power of the burger education.

I am 42 so they won't accept me =/

how the fuck has noone pointed out that its supposed to be "your country is now at war"?
This pisses me the fuck off. Fuck you

I have 70 hours on rainbow six siege. My body is ready.

It's a meme you dip

lol
i'll run away like the little shit i am and be a refugee to some country
besides I've got dual citizenship, I can always move out
unlikely that both countries will forcibly draft people to war

I live in a small, neutral country.

No americuck here. Go project

Am already in the military anyway.

Wow really made me think

please be my mummy gf

You are as pussy as they come user

Would you give me a handjob if I had two broken arms?

>he doesnt do 360 quickscope jumpshots
casual

They will if they are in dire need of people. In ww2, one country was so in need of men, they recruited 50+ year olds and 13 year olds as frontline soldiers. They just mixed them with normal soldiers.

Honestly I'd have a great time, ive deployed already so nothing new besides a more intense schedule but I'd welcome that versus sitting innadessert. I miss dark humor and shit talking with the boys

>able man

noice, looks like I'm not going

SHARP

>implying I wouldn't be making an elaborate bunker with ridiculous traps and shit to wait it all out

>all nurses are women
always assume people on the internet are dudes.

>implying I wont defect
China WILL GROW LARGER