Why does Sup Forums hate Kojima?

Why does Sup Forums hate Kojima?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/966991292004642816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's never done anything noteworthy except steal other peoples credit

He’s an overrated hack

because he just hangs out with celebs all day

I think metal gear solid is a pretty cool guy. Eh spends money and doesnt afraid of publishers.

I don't
Why would I? I just play his games.

>Ugly middle-aged gook that acts like a spoiled teenage girl

he's quite based

in this picture you can see Naruto and Rock Lee at the age of 50

twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/966991292004642816

What's with this recent resurgence of old memes?

He sure showed them

Sup Forums is hype for death stranding

Undermining soyposting

I just want to have fun again

Old memes were fun, new ones are all about trying to get people angry or something.

Wrong

I still find it funny how Sup Forums hates him so much that they pretend Metal Gear Survive, a cash-grab asset flip with no originality whatsoever, is a good game.

Well, I don't hate him, but he didn't make a good vidya since MGS2.

Well, I can agree with that.

This could be solved by finally banning Americans.

>banning Americans
>when it's Europoeans spamming the worst low quality meme in a while

I don't think BRs and co are the soyspammers

He's a hack.

Talking about 56% face which is far more detrimental to the board
Every single good thread is eventually derailed by it

>Which is far more detrimental to the board
Gonna have to disagree strongly on that one.

Americans easily make-up the majority of nonsensically hostile posters I've met on this site.

I've only seen it derail other shitposts.

Because you're probably one of the people who ruin threads by finding any little opportunity to spam broken spanish and the same face over and over.
I have yet to see a single good thread not eventually go to ruin because of this dumb fucking Sup Forums meme

this nigga is doing this instead of working on his game

The literal only times I've seen it spammed on Sup Forums is i response to lolcow 2016 Babs. So if you're seeing it everywhere you go....

Even though MGSV got published unfinished due to Konami staff shutting it down, Kojima really did a bad job managing time and resources.
With the budget the game got and the amount of staff he had, the game shouldn't have been nearly as unfinished as it ended up being.
He got in over his head, yet got out without consequences since most of the fans blamed Konami.

The man has some cool ideas, but I wonder if death stranding will be good without someone reeling him in.

You literally can't discuss Subnautica without it popping up.
Hell someone tried starting it up in a SCP thread last week

There was a ton of subnautica discussion when the game actually came out, and after that meme was made. It's just that everyone's moved on and only the shitposters are clinging to the topic anymore.

DSP exposed him as a hack fraud

>kojima is not allowed to have free time

Hasn't made a truly good game since MGS3 and I don't expect DS to break that trend

Literally the king of Sup Forums

Every other day he tweets 'working' along with a picture of a bunch of legos and a couple blu-rays and a sandwich

I don't. He has one of the best track records in the industry and DEATH STRANDING is going to be awesome. I don't care what Kojima does, he only puts out fresh ideas and unique perspectives. Only brainlets who think it's cool to call him a hack dislike him.

Yet I'm sure those same people cock ride gaben and that fat fuck doesn't even care to try to make a game anymore. Just sitting on his fortune.

Shit writer who really wants to make movies but can't because he's a shit writer. He seems personable though, I'd chill with him.

MGSV was a massive, disappointing piece of shit and Death Stranding looks like its retaining everything I hated about the game. Fuck open world games, fuck Hollywood actors, and fuck Hideo Kojima

He thought the last jedi was a good movie

BASED

Watch your tongue, gaijin

What are you basing this on? I think Kojima's last good game was MGS3 and I also think Gaben is a fat jew and even his old games are overrated, good but not the pillars of video gaming with no flaws

MGSV was good. And literally NOBODY except the people talking shit claim kojima is a God with no flaws. The only time someone ever says some shit like that is when they are shitting on kojima.

>gave them 40 dollars just to break the thing

Sure showed them. How will konami ever recover?

I don't hate him. But I also don't like his games.
Boktai was the best thing he made and that series was left unfinished

Why does reddit hails this nip as a fucking untouchable genius that simply can't do not wrong? When will reddit realise he is just as culpable for his own sacking. The guy is leaking Konami's money left and right to make a game that doesn't even sell 10 million copies in the end for fuck sakes.

Arid breeze blows across the mountains

Is it just me or does Mads always look uncomfortable in these pics, like he wishes he was somewhere else but he has to sit there and play nice with this crazy Japanese dude because he's getting paid

How can anyone hate the Tommy Wiseau of video games?

Is that his wife?

Who's hating on Swery?

Kojima is like Ridley Scott.

No its touchy

Sup Forums doesn't hate Kojima, except the handful of contrarian retards that thought Survive would be a good game. It takes a real set of balls and lack of perspective to call one of the dudes with the best track records in the industry a "hack".

The guy understands what sets games apart from movies, despite being inspired by them, he knows how direct a game. Yet some people are completely unwilling to afford him any goodwill, that they would otherwise give similar "faces" of development teams.
No one calls Suda51 a hack, despite most of his games being abject failures, strange isn't it.
Not to speak of his relationship with Konami and his fans directly influencing the eventual

Diehards fans treat Kojima like he is a perfect God, and the diehard anti-Kojima people similarly shit on him the moment he shows any sign of weakness.

It's almost like... Anonymous nobodies shouldn't be taken seriously, wauw what a novel concept.

Oh fuck off, that's such a disingenuous comparison.
Besides, that would be David Cage.

>Not to speak of his relationship with Konami and his fans directly influencing the eventual

Meant:
Not to speak of his relationship with Konami and his fans directly influencing the eventual non-stop sequels.

I'll add, we have known for a decade that Kojima wanted to moved on from Metal Gear.

He's popular

So who's mark in this context?

DING DING DING DING DING.
You cracked the code, user.

WAUV, I bet Kojima is just wasting all his time 24/7 playing with legos and eating sandwiches.

Tsk tsk, I knew he was a hack all along.

Sup Forums are the same kind of special snowflakes sjw's are they can't feel special without trying to tear down someone or something that's renowned, widely loved and appreciated. It's that "build myself to be deserving of admiration I'd rather level everyone who is until I stand the tallest" mentality. You shouln't ever care what people like that think because they'll never get anywhere or do anything worth caring about.

Because he's a hack writer, crappy wannabe movie director and an enormous attention whore and he's far too old to be any of that juvenile shit.

Some dumb Sup Forums meme that gets pushed onto Sup Forums.

Konami had it coming for a long time.
Kojima's falling out is only one piece of fuckery in a long line of bullshit, and he certainly wasn't the only person mistreated as we know from reports.

>he certainly wasn't the only person mistreated

Kojima wasn't mistreated. Konami gave him enormous amounts of resources and latitude. They gave him his very own game studio and trusted him to run it autonomously, for fuck's sake, and he screwed it all up so badly that they had no choice but to cut him lose. He wasn't thrown in the deep end to sink, he had decades of experience. But in typical retard fanboy fashion the public interpretation of all this is once again game developer = can do no wrong, game publisher = eternally evil.

>Konami is a good boy they dindu nuffin, my conjecture and super insider knowledge about Kojima totally proves this. F-fucking f-fa-fanboys.

$80 mil was spent on developing MGSV, which sold 6 mil copies back in 2016, which at this point means they're long beyond having broken even.

And no, fuck you, Kojima was mistreated.
He was kept away from his team during development.
He was kept under fucking house arrest.
The other employees at Konami have been treated like complete and utter shit too - we know this from it being reported by Japanese news outlets.
Konami as a publisher, are also woefully incompetent, and misuse and destroy their licenses consistently.

It's amazing to me that we're still at a point where people are seriously defending Konami, because they have some retarded idea about what things cost, including blatantly made-up theories about what ACKSHUALLY went down over in nipland.

Fuck you user.

>my conjecture and super insider knowledge about Kojima totally proves this

As opposed to all the bullshit you retards spout? Companies don't randomly fire model employees who have been making tons of money for no reason. And don't give me bullshit about Japanese culture and jealously or some other crap. Konami actually had Kojima working with some western studios too and they didn't think much of him either. Even though he was supposed to be producing their projects it was clear he was barely even paying any attention to them. He wasn't doing his fucking job. Whatever Kojima may have once been somewhere during the development of MGS4 his ego started to get the better of him.

Why don't we ever see any photos of him actually working?

You can see that in the behind the scenes videos for the older MGS games. You can see the frustration on the faces of his team members as he endlessly whines about not getting it exactly his way all the time when he changing his mind on an almost daily basis.

Any behind the scenes video specifically?

I think I remember watching something on the MGS3 Subsistence disc (or maybe it was something else, I dunno)

lol at the sword taller than this manlet's legs

There's footage of him doing voice directing.

I started hating him around mgs4. His games got stale. He'd make stupid calls.

To be honest i still can't get over tue fact that mgsv was so boring. I'm sure he blew a large portion of the budged in stupid actors and licensed music just because instead of making a good game.

He also seems to take forever with his projects but he never delivers what was promised. Also his trsilers are super misleading but people hype him as a ruse master. They are not even good twits.

I really don't like this man anymore, i want to be wrong but i'm sure DS is going to suck.

I love the dude, but Death Stranding is also gonna be a make or break for me.
If he messes this one up, I likely won't want to support him anymore.

Probably something like this. Kojima has a lot of hype and he knows it, so he uses his pull to promote his games.

Naturally when the product doesn't deliver, a lot of people are going to be disappointed. Thing is almost all the games past mgs3 have been flawed in many important ways.

I don't particularly dislike him but i don't trust him anymore. I'd say i hate the people that make him out to be a God.

If DS doesn't deliver then for sure we will know he is a hack or something.

>3 years and still not gameplay

>Mfw he really made the scenes for the first metal gear solid with legos
Truly he was just an hack all along.

I got rused by that AssCreed/didyourike trailer back in '08, that's probably why i still care about him and DS.
That and the trippy Snake Eater CQC title screen.

Because they're children.

*Konami shills