GB Refuses To Cover Kingdom Come Deliverance

archive.is/HSt9G

>"It didn’t come up during the call-in show yesterday. Saw a few people talking about this off-site and thought it might come in the chat room.

>Anyway, a couple of us looked at it around the time it came out and didn’t find it interesting enough to pursue. The head guy’s shitty views certainly don’t help, but I doubt we’d have covered it either way."

Cu-ckold Gerstmann reveals his true colors in not wanting to cover a hugely popular game, which, need I remind you, has already sold 1 million copies, with 488,038 alone being from Steam.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/379430
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who you pathetic newfaggot e-celeb faggot?

never heard of this guy, fuck off with your shit threads

Who cares?

WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR

>didn’t find it interesting enough to pursue

This is always the go-to line, huh?

>newfaggot
>GB threads posted here for a decade

Only the lowest losers care about e-celeb. shit beause they have no social interaction in real life.

I'm all for Giant Bomb threads, but this is just Sup Forumsbait waiting to happen, my man.

Games they have had the interest in to quicklook since KCD came out

Crossing Souls
Rust
The Station
Metal Gear Survive
Speed Dating For Ghosts
Dandara
Subnautica
Aegis Defenders
Fe
The Fall 2

The fuck is a GB?

Sup Forums likes video games too

>Gaming "journalism" refusing to review one of the biggest games of the year.

pathetic

what the fuck is a GB?
Great Britain?

Fuck all of you pathetic newfags pretending to be oldfags

>durr these threads been here for a decade

sure, kid

jesus fucking christ it so tiresome see this fucking stupid face that every filthy fuck do

I don't like Sup Forums

Looks like (((Gerstman's))) latent tribal urges have taken hold.

I thought he was one of the good ones. I was wrong.

They don't like Giantbomb

You know, there's something a bit pathetic about giving a site attention because they DIDN'T release something.

Accept that GB is dead and it died with Ryan Davis. Time to find a new website or deal with GB getting worse

What a pussy

Then who the fuck is this thread for?

Sup Forums is love

la abomidad.....

Gerstmann would've just been another forgotten late 90's game reviewer with lame opinions and no real insights had it not been for the whole Kane & Lynch debacle with GameSpot. I'm glad people are finally seeing him for the hackfraud that he is.

people who like giantbomb to feel like victims, and therefore vindicated.

Wait, what are this "head guy's" views exactly?

Whatever. This is all meaningless. We're still gonna have E3 Giant Bomb threads and GOTY Giant Bomb threads because there's no better alternatives. As for the newfags who never heard of 8.8 or Giant Bomb before, I can't even pretend to be surprised.

Who is this fat greasy wop?

People Only Love, brother

>The head guy’s shitty views certainly don’t help
What did he mean by this? Just because the developer didn't included the people of color that mean's he's a racist? Fucking retards...

Come on, man. Gerstmann was the guy who got shitcanned by Gamespot for giving Twilight Princess a score that wasn't high enough.

What has the lead guy said that's got their panties in a twist

you mean kane and lynch?

Since when? The only time I see Sup Forums talking about video games is crying about minorities.

Facts > Feelings

Isn't it the most popular game for a while, and a runaway sales success?

Why wouldn't it be "interesting enough to pursue"?

gamergate supporter and told off people who wanted him to include blacks in kingdom come even though it didn't make sense historically.

You're trying way too hard dumbfuck

Thats probably because you spend most of your time on reddit, again if you'd been paying attention, a game with serious controversy was released recently, and threads about it generally go well till people stir shit about muh Sup Forums.

Yet they keep covering Metal Gear Survive even though none of them seem to enjoy playing it but they continue to purely because it's called Metal Gear.

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums.
In one thread you will have people quoting Bible and in another people exchanging xhentai links

nice response, faggot
You could have just typed in random letters and it would amount to the same

there's better talk about vidya on Sup Forums than here

>Already sold a million copies.
Literally missing out on free traffic because some dame told them to. Grow a fucking pair, this is pathetic.

Steam player count is plummeting, couldn't even last as FOTM, Giant Bomb was correct.

who cares?
about game journalist and a mediocre euro rpg

thats not vinny is it

it cant be

Why are you always surprised when shapeless heaps of lard support victimhood mentality? Nobody's perfect, but you can probably smell these guys from 20 feet away.

>i-i swear, its failing, reddit told me Sup Forums would be btfo!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm just talking in hypotheticals but what are they going to do if the sequel to Kingdom Come is really quite excellent and not as buggy as the first and leads to the series having world wide recognition. Are they just going to keep ignoring it like children?

What’s wrong with the dude on the right? He looks like he has downs

>twitch fotm skyrim clone hailed as pol second coming
>alt right get called by retards by devs

lmao this will never not be stupid

Gerstmann is beyond pathetic at this point, a shadow of his former self.

It was Kane and Lynch you stupid faggot.

>steamcharts.com/app/379430

retard

>leftist gamers

>play shitty virtue signalling simulators like Mafia III, Wolfenstein The New Colossus, Assassins Creed Kangz Edition, Battlefield Kangz, and Far Cry.

>find everything Japan does problematic because they are conservative and still have Axis BFFs friendship statues in all their cities

>protest good games because the devs reject suicidal neoliberal ideas

>want to casualize every game as not to be ablist

Why are you leftist sum suckers here?

Makes sense, most of those nu-males couldn't get women without being manipulative scumbags. Doesn't matter anyway, the game already sold well.

None of the people there are the type who play RPG and definitely not an immersive game that takes time to get going. They only play games like Spelunky or HotS where you jump in and play a game really quickly.
I don't think it's a bad thing, since I generally prefer games that hit the ground running too. But I think even bringing up one developer's personal politics in passing is pretty stupid. If you really care that much about a single person in a group of like a hundred people you're never going to be "allowed" to enjoy anything in your life.

When did Jeff turn into such a humongous faggot? Seriously. Modern Jeff compared to Jeff even just 10 years ago are like two completely different people. It's especially evident in their new DBZ podcast where he won't stop fucking talking about how Mr Popo is a "fucking problem"

What happened? And why? When?

This.

Stop idolizing fat people, Sup Forums. You want to look up to people who are better than you, not people who look like you.

>user doesn't know about Vinny apologizing for being white

it's not as buggy as PUBG or faggy as Dream Daddy

>caring what one reviewer decides to review or not review

Reviewers can decided which games are worth their time to review and which aren't.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance already sold a million and is being reviewed by tons of other outlets.
Unless you follow Gerstmann's opinions and care, this is a non-issue.
If you do follow him, what makes you think he'd rate the game above a 7/10 or 3.5/5, or whatever metric GB uses?

but they just did a hour long video on fucking rust and 2 dating sims.

how far vinny has fallen in the last 5 years. sad

>most of Sup Forums haven't played Fez because of Fish's shitty views
>Sup Forums blames Jeff for not playing KCD because he and the rest of the crew aren't interested in it, while also disliking the head guy's shitty views

>thinking venom would side with Sup Forums
Bibo would hate pol and leddit equally

What the fuck, do you have video proof of the pop think? That's fucking retarded, but I believe it

>Why are you leftist sum suckers here?
They want to change this place and feel like heroes doing so. Most are from leftypol which means they're unemployed and 'fighting nazis' gives them some meaning to their lives.

>tfw no Dave Kingdom Come quick look

He said rural Bohemia wasn't full of black people back in the 15th century.

Oh, well if it's not the kind of game their viewers expect, fine. But yes, bringing up the devs personal views seems...out of order to me. I don't care what his views are. I'll play his game if it's good.

If we did that with most games, we'd be avoiding all the japanese ones for a start..

>playing fez

I think you read the tea leaves wrong Confucius.

Go to jeffs twitter and look through his media. He has screen caps of his DBZ podcast notes where Mr Popo is referenced a few times. Should be within the last couple weeks

>poltards think people don't just hate them naturally

lmao fuck off you autistic losers

Dave is the true huge loss and they never bothered to replace some of the interests he brought to the site

would love to watch Vinny try to break the game, like he did with Far Cry

>40K player drop
N-no, e-everything is f-fine

>some dame
You mean cbs? The massive multi billion dollar company that could shut GB down if they felt like it and probably not even notice the loss. Jeff already died on a hill once for vidya integrity, I doubt he’s stupid enough to fuck up an easy paycheck to do it again. I wouldn’t.

It really is crazy how much Jeff and Vinny have changed over the past couple years. They can't even be considered the same people at this point.

I miss Ryan

Whatever the consensus on Sup Forums is, everyone hates you more you little bitch. Go to the resetera thread to see how welcome you are here.

I did though.
Its a copy of a flash game called sky island.
Fish is ex-Ubisoft employee that stole the game and used his contacts to promote it in the media.
He is a scum and Jeff disappointed me.

>People actually defend GB here

Because Jeff seems like the kind of guy who would enjoy KCD, instead he denies himself the pleasure to appear virtuous.

YES COMRADE FIGHT THE BOLSHEVIKS

>That lovely wavey graph

They'll be back in a few hours

>Sup Forumstards and drumpfucks even bitchier and whinier than the soggy blood drenched bitches of tumblr

surprise surprise

This desu, pol was fun in high school but it got old way too fast, now I just despise them

why is everyone calling Kingdom Come sexist? do you abort a womens fetus with a punch to her gut or what?

He literally said he tried it and it didn't gel, yet you know better, don't you, fucking Sup Forumstard.

Triggered

>The head guy’s shitty views

I wonder if Jeff thinks Black Panther is shitty

>hurr durr I'll act like I don't know anyone involved in video games at all. Being ignorant will make me sound like an oldfag r-right?

You are seriously trying too hard to fit in. The other user was right. There have been Giant Bomb threads for fucking years. Even if you don't care who they are you'd have to be retarded to have never heard of them if you were on Sup Forums for any length of time.

you better calm down

Kane n Lynch is a good game, not amazing but good

Hi there, you seem to have gotten lost on the way to reddit.

You're still in high school and a commie. If life treats you right you'll grow into a conservative.
He's lying to himself and probably plays it secretly.

>be on Mongolian Testicle Shaving website that spam-fucks memes to death for ebin upvotes or Reddit
>Sees a meme that is currently being spam-fucks
>"hurf durf, dis face iz er'rywear!!1!"

>it isn't full of niggers, cucks, trannies and all the literal vermin and garabage that is pushed in this day and age

OY VEY SHITTY VIEWS

We really need to fucking gas all these kikes right now.

>shit insane people believe

nigga do you collect chromosomes? because having extra isn't a good thing

Because it's historically accurate, and that goes against (((their))) agenda. Ever see those BBC educational videos for kids where half the people in ancient rome / britain are black? (((They))) want to brainwash the new generations into thinking every society has always been racially diverse.