Made it to City of Tears without dying. My question is is there going to be a huge difficulty spike soon?

Made it to City of Tears without dying. My question is is there going to be a huge difficulty spike soon?

The game gets a little bit harder gradually, I don't think I remember something I could call a difficulty spike
Also, have you beaten the Mantis Lords or did you wait for the nail upgrade? Because that's pretty impressive if you beat them first try with an unupgraded nail

It's not a hard game so idk what you're expecting

The biggest spike is fighting the dream bosses, which is optional

Otherwise it’s a pretty natural progression

The fights are pretty tough, but I'd say that the fact they don't kill you helps a lot
You can retry right away without going back from a bench and you can use fragile charms without worrying about them breaking

>Mantis Lords

Haven't yet but I did upgrade my sword. But I'm hardly ever on the brink of death with mini-bosses.

>It's not a hard game so idk what you're expecting

They were calling this some Dark Souls bullshit so I don't know what to expect.

If you get most of the upgrades and use decent charms Nightmare King Grimm and the last level of the arena of fools are the only parts that will give you real trouble.

SHILL ALERT
every single hollow shill thread is this blog post and shallow marketing bait question

autism

why are you here? every Sup Forums thread is a thinly veiled shill thread.

No.

to call the shill general a shill general

That depends if you decide to enter Deepnest early (either via the Mantis Lords or the trap-pit), in which case it spikes right around there.

Otherwise I'd say the Soul Master (whom you're close to fighting) is where it starts. Like said, it just slowly gets tougher by the area, and the dream bosses and Grimm Troupe are where the toughest challenges lie.

No. The game only has like 5 levels and they’re all easy.

>The game only has like 5 levels
what did he mean by this

It does though.

sure thing buddy

>if you decide to enter Deepnest early (either via the Mantis Lords or the trap-pit)
When I fell in it wasn't much of a decision mate

They didn't call it Dark Souls for the difficulty, though.