Developers make an amazing game

>Developers make an amazing game
>Many sequels later they have yet to surpass it

What's her name /v

>Short spinoff game made by a different developer is better than anything in the main series

MGS

this
RIP

I feel the same way about gundam but I really hate those stealthy off topic threads. Sup Forums really doesn't feel like it's about video games anymore but just another community board.

All the OVAs are better than the series

>faggot OP makes thinly veiled off topic thread beause he's too scared to post on /m/

Nah, all 08th MS and 083 have going for them is good action and animation. Their writing and characters are bad.

I think some of the AUs did a good job on attempting to go further with the story of 0079.
For example despite being trash IBO's use of child soldiers as the main faction could've really been an interesting take on the traditional idea of children being thrust into war in Gundam, but that went nowhere.

And 00 did cover some interesting ideas, but the series felt a bit too unfocused to completely do them justice.
I did like the movie though, probably should've been a bit longer, or an OVA

0080 is the only good one.

08th's characters were pretty likable, but if there are any problems to be had it's really down to whether or not you like romance taking focus in a sci-fi setting.

Whatever you say bro

I really need to watch turn A.
But I want to finish Zeta, ZZ, X, Wing and maybe G so I can get the full effect.

You don't need to watch anything else, but good on you for actually wanting to watch ZZ. It's great

They already did.

zeta's a thing though

That's not the 08th MS Team

Classic meme

Agreed.

MS is just easy as fuck military-bait.
0083 cares even less and really cares about the animation and nothing else.

War in the Pocket is the really good one.

if i wanted to look at hiraiface i would just watch fafner

Sup Forumsros I ordered like $200 worth of gunpla yesterday. Did I fuck up?

I honestly enjoyed ZZ better than Zeta.

now I'm hungry for carl's jr

MGS3
DMC3
Tales of Vesperia

No

08th MS Team would've been better if the director hadn't died halfway through.

This first like 15 episodes of ZZ are pretty shit, but it gets amazing pretty quickly after that. Too bad the whole "ZZ sucks" meme took off a decade ago before anyone really had the opportunity to watch it.

What'd you get? I just ordered some god hands nippers that finally went on sale.

Came in here to post this. I'm amazed how many people are willing to say good things about CE now. Is it because we get shit like G-Reco, Twilight Axis, and IBO nowadays?

>Most of the sequels are very enjoyable or have at least some good things to appreciate like designs and soundtrack.
>Screeching autists will always cry "not muh original"

Yeah, real quality show.

Depends. Do you have enough space to put them on?
If you are just hoarding them, then you are fucking up really bad and you should stop before it's too late.
I'm telling you because I made that mistake already

They watched it on cartoon network and it was their first Gundam so they defend it with their life. Even at it's worst G-Reco was far and away better than SEED

Moon Moon is highly entertaining

fallout

And with good reason, 08th is shit.

Xenogears

Just a bunch of HG kits and some supplies like panel line accent color, some flat coat, and a few action bases. Most of the kits I got are from 0079, OYW stuff. This Grimoire is the most modern I went, it looks like a fun kit. Also excited to build the Ball Twin Set and the Zeong.

>Even at it's worst G-Reco was far and away better than SEED
Yeah I really love shows that require the use of the official site's glossary to fully understand

Fafner is pure trash.

At least SEED is actually decent unlike Wing and G-Gundam

Fuck off, Recofag. Don't you have your 10 movies that are definitely happening to get tickets for?

G-Reco was such a garbage show. Dropped it after 5 episodes.

Nah I got the space, I've only got 4 other kits built and I'm not hoarding up. I actually scaled my order way back from what it initially was to avoid this.

Exactly what's wrong with SEED?

The problem with 8th MS team is that romance in gundamn has historically been pretty bad imo but typically that sort of thing sits at the fringes of things. For some reason 8th MS team put it front and center which was a huge mistake.

Greco was great, but ZZ was shit real letdown after how amazing Zeta was.

Nothing, he's just memeing.

Lucky you. I watched it all and, at the time, I thought it was the worst Gundam show ever created.

Then I watched IBO.

Zeonic fucking Front

I've heard people whine like it played like shit and this n that... yeah no it was fun as fuck, I'm keeping my goggles on

spoken as someone who didn't watch it

IBO is trash but the MS designs are B+ at least

It's not a meme, ZZ sucks. Only this really vocal group of nobodies seem to like it and only because everyone else hates it.

It's the Dark Souls 2 of Gundam.

There's always been people who liked the world of CE.
If you go and look into its development the writers actually set up a very well thought out and compelling narrative before fukuda and his wife got on board and fucked it to hell.

I did, and I hated it.

Are they? Everything in the show, barring the original Gusion and Graze Ein, blended together for me.

>It's the Dark Souls 2 of Gundam.

So meme hate then.

Post 'em

Zeonic Front sequel WHEN?

Justified hate, and a rabid fanbase that loves it only because it's hated.

Not him but I can see why people don't get into fafner.
It's super niche and doesn't progress like a traditional mecha story.
It's a travelogue and an exodus/promised land story which is something mecha doesn't tend to be about.

>t. muh SEED

Go back to Sup Forums

each to their own i guess

There really isn't much else you can do with the concept. Zeonic Front is about as good a game as it could possibly be.