He knew FF XV was unfinished

>He knew FF XV was unfinished
>still he paid 59.99+tax on launch
>2 years later we'll get the finished game for 20 bucks on console and free on PC
Who waitfag masterrace here? I still have a sealed copy I bought last black friday for 16 dollars
By august 2019 we should get the season pass for 5 dollars or less

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhWGQCzAtl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>He wasted $16 on this garbage

Thanks to all 6 million cucks who bought this we get the pirated day 1 edition + free dlcs

>Multiple Season passes

Square Enix is worse than EA

>more episodes
I'm actually happy about this, I like the game a lot. I'm glad they keep supporting it.

>Multiple Season passes
fake news

Reminder that we lost out on Deus Ex because of the unfinished game they spent 10+ years on.

Still not as bad as tecmo.

7 season passes for doa5.

So, what, I'm guessing we'll get Ardyn, Aranea, and Ravus at least? Heard rumors of Luna and Iris too.

>Couple gens ago
>Get great new full FF game wait couple years for another great new FF full of content
>Last gen
>Make game and then make sequels no one wanted but at least seperate games with new mechanics
>This gen
>Just make 1 unfinished game as a service for 10 years

We got 1 for the first 3 dlc and the online
2nd one for royal edition content
and it looks like a 3rd one for the 2019 content too.

>tfw will buy royal
>so buy all future DLC

How upset does this make you faggot? It was a good game

does not matter these days, people are buying games for $100 or more anyway due to season passes, expansions, etc.

>post yfw you will never buy this garbage

Don't worry user. Laws of nature and economics state that you cannot grow infinitely. Industry crash soon.

To be fair if you guys got this news for MGS5 you would be hyped and it would flood the page.

In 2019 this turd will have changed so much they' ll just call it 16.

youtube.com/watch?v=VhWGQCzAtl8

actually I got it 30$ day one

This is quickly becoming worse than the XIII trilogy. What a disaster.

so hows this game for someone who has literally no idea about final fantasy

Meh this is just the equivalent of the sequels we got the last 2 gens, instead of getting XV-2 they are releasing them as DLCs.

>had to wait 2 years for pc scrap port
>brags about it
State of pc 'gaming' since forerver

You shouldn't be buying the game in the first place, it's a piece of crap no matter how much DLC they tack on.

Honestly if they integrate all the DLC into the main game, it could really become one of the best FF's hands down

The gameplay needs some fixing too though, more like Duscae was the right direction

>not being a waitfag in every platform you own ever since DLCs and patches became a thing

>waiting is bad
I bought the PS4 version at launch and I regret every moment of it. I didn't realize the game was unfinished (literally) at the time and had I known, I would have gladly waiting for them to get their shit together

Does this guy edit the pitch of his voice audio up? His videos always sound so weird.

That's what happens after years of cum guzzling.

>mfw I paid 70$ on this glorified playable demo
Everyone please make fun of me, I really deserve it this time.

>game industry shill shills for the game industry
i honestly don't care though. i always wait until games are dirt cheap before i buy them